It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was 9/11 a call for help?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Have the masons succumbed to jewish influenence or are the masons really just an off shoot branch of jewish beliefs?

Maybe they Jews and the masons believe the same thing?

They both believe in GOD, they both despise jesus, and they both worship money.

Maybe the masons are really jewish.

[edit on 9-8-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 02:53 AM
link   
masonry has nothing to do with jewish beliefs, it's not a religion.

Do some research there big guy!

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 02:54 AM
link   
and what in the world does this thread have to do with 9/11???

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by umwolves123
masonry has nothing to do with jewish beliefs, it's not a religion.

Do some research there big guy!

I disagree.

Masonary is the foundation of jewish beliefs.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 03:01 AM
link   

and what in the world does this thread have to do with 9/11???

Maybe the question you should be asking is, what do the masons have to do with 9/11?

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 03:01 AM
link   

masonry has nothing to do with jewish beliefs. Do some research there big guy!

Thats a laugh, freemasonry and zionism build the same temple my friend. You do some reasearch, start with the kabalah.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 03:05 AM
link   
i am a mason and i know i didnt have anything to do with 9/11 so to say that masons have something to do with it is like saying I had something to do with it. where did you get this idea anyways? show us some research that you have done to come up with such a crazy idea.

And yes masonry does have some jewish ideals in it, but then it has Christian as well. personally i am a christian and believe in Christ. so you cant really say masons are jew's either. However masonry itself is NOT jewish.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 03:08 AM
link   

masonry has nothing to do with jewish beliefs...
yes masonry does have some jewish ideals in it...

Which is it?

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 03:12 AM
link   
my point is that masonry is NOT jewish nor is it any religion. however it has Christian, jewish, and many other religious backgrounds and ideals built into it. but it is by no means a jewish orginization. or even just a christion orginization. it accepts EVERY religion. as long as you believe in a superior being...however i dont think we would really let a satanist into our lodge though. at least i would object to someone entering the lodge who is a satanist. but that's me personally.

my point is just this...masonry is NOT any certain religion nor is it it's own religion.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 03:19 AM
link   

i am a mason and i know i didnt have anything to do with 9/11 so to say that masons have something to do with it is like saying I had something to do with it. where did you get this idea anyways? show us some research that you have done to come up with such a crazy idea.

And yes masonry does have some jewish ideals in it, but then it has Christian as well. personally i am a christian and believe in Christ. so you cant really say masons are jew's either. However masonry itself is NOT jewish.

How can Osama bin Ladin be part of Al-Qaeda and part of the Taliban as well?

Are the Taliban, Al-Qaeda?

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 03:20 AM
link   

my point is that masonry is NOT jewish

Ah there perhaps we might agree on one point. No, it's not jewish, it's a zionist organization, by the admission of a wealth of masonic literature. Do your homework. Just out of curiosity, what specific Christian Ideaologies are you claiming exsist in Masonic Traditions? Other than the bible laying around in a lodge I mean.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 03:23 AM
link   

WHAT on earth does this have to do with masonry?

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

WHAT on earth does this have to do with masonry?

Why is Osama bin Ladin labeled as Al-Queda but yet he is suposably living among the Taliban?

We'll get into the masonic connection later. The taliban are anti-religious.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 05:26 AM
link   

i am a mason and i know i didnt have anything to do with 9/11 so to say that masons have something to do with it is like saying I had something to do with it.

totaly agree with this, people still look at the small picture, if some secret society did it or some alliance, IT WIL BE SECRET, it will be the most secretive thing on earth, probably more so then ufo stuff etc.
It will be top people who has hands in almost anything, people agree that america and osama where puppets, they where botch USED, they think not all of amerca is evil and not every muslim is evil, so why do people think masons are?
Masons are being USED, and i do not mean all of them, probably one or two major players at the top and some other people who don't know #, or people who think they are doing good stuff, or people who are treatent to work with them, you don't know what is going on in this world, you don't know what force is behind all this stuff.

read my post: divided they conquer, united we stand, maybe somebody will think everything true.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I'm sorry, the Jews worship money?

Masons believe in a higher being, Masons can be from any religion.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Why is Osama bin Ladin labeled as Al-Queda but yet he is suposably living among the Taliban?

The Taliban are a political ruling group. Al Qaeda are a terrorist organization. Two different things. Bin Laden was a guest of the Taliban. Bin Laden is not part of the Taliban. He is simply a guest. But in theory, he could be part of the Taliban if he wished. One can be a terrorist and be part of a government. membership in one does not preclude membership in another.

We'll get into the masonic connection later. The taliban are anti-religious.

No, lets get to the Masonic connection NOW, since you brought it up. Spill it. What is this Masonic connection to 9/11?

And you need to do some serious research, because you do not seem to know what you are talking about.

The Taliban are VERY religous. When they ruled afghanistan, they imposed religous law and religious government. The only anti religon they believed was against any religion that was not theirs, i.e. Buddism and Christianity.

They ruled by their interpretation of Muslim law.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Hey innothingwetrust, instead of posting two line nonsense posts in an attempt to sound wise and enlightened how about you try to add a bit of substance and clarity?

Seriously man you really need to make a bit more of an effort.

And Im sorry to burst your bubble but no, the masons do not despise Jesus. A lot of masons in my lodge are actually Christian and would resent that ill informed comment of yours.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Have the masons succumbed to jewish influenence or are the masons really just an off shoot branch of jewish beliefs?

They both believe in GOD, they both despise jesus, and they both worship money.

It was a sign of things to come. The terrorists were actually ahead of schedule they did 4 years ahead of schedule.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Let's break this down, bit for bit:

Have the masons succumbed to jewish influenence

Nope. No such influence.

or are the masons really just an off shoot branch of jewish beliefs?

Nope. We don't have tenets that follow any of their codified beliefs.

Nope, see above.

They both believe in GOD

Nope, we don't necessarily believe in the jewish deity.

they both despise jesus

Nope, no one I know does, and we certainly don't as a whole.

and they both worship money.

Nope, not at all.

Not even close.

So, let's add that up, shall we? Your score amounts to... zero.

However, I *do* notice that you seem to demonize the jews, often. Including this thread.

And I've noticed you tend to use the words 'anti-christian' as a label, intended to mean 'evil'.

So, what's your deal? Got a bit of an agenda, mate?

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hobbes
Got a bit of an agenda, mate?

Don't feel picked on Hobbes, I hate all religions equally.

[edit on 9-9-2006 by In nothing we trust]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join