It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was 9/11 a call for help?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Glad we got that in writing.

You hate religions. Anytime you now bring up the topic, we can simply point here, and see your agenda.

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
Have the masons succumbed to jewish influenence or are the masons really just an off shoot branch of jewish beliefs?

Maybe they Jews and the masons believe the same thing?

They both believe in GOD, they both despise jesus, and they both worship money.

Maybe the masons are really jewish.

[edit on 9-8-2006 by In nothing we trust]

I am so offended by this in so many ways. Please think about how hurtful your comments are before posting them even if they are meant to be shocking to drive your ATS points up by getting replies.

Honestly- be a real man and stop this crap.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Don't feel picked on Hobbes, I hate all religions equally.

From this thread and the majority of your posts to "secret societies" as well as your signature line, it would appear you have a LOT of hatred and not just for religions.

That's too bad for you, really, but why vent it here on a conspiracy forum? What you're doing here is commonly known as "trolling" and it's the lowest form of internet communication. Even "spamming" is a level above this.

I could but imagine there are any number of self-help forums that would welcome you, or if you prefer not to seek help, I'm certain you could find a pure old "hate" forum and vent all you please with like-minded individuals.

[edit on 9-9-2006 by Appak]

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   
For any Mason to say they are not an off shoot of the Jewish religion is absurd.

King Solomon any one?? A Temple??? Gods design and has to be built to the exact measure?? The Masons being Priests as well as skilled people in building so they could make the inner temple area....

Masonic origins lay in early jewish scripture. Old testement alone gives you all the pointers you need.

en.wikipedia.org...

To say Masonic ideals do not spring from Jewish roots is absurd. To say it is still ruled by Jews is also absurd, because as it has evolved it has become a multi cultural place, of many faiths and religions, with one over riding aim. To aid and offer support to any and all fellow masons in need.

This is why its such a place of corruption and lies, not because of Jews.

[edit on 9-9-2006 by D4rk Kn1ght]

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
For any Mason to say they are not an off shoot of the Jewish religion is absurd.

We are not an offshoot of the Jewish religion.

Some of our rituals are based on the tales in the Bible. Our forefathers started with the book that was the accepted religious work at the time, and went from there.

That book, and much of the Christian religion, is based off the Jewish religion that came before it.

Masonry is no more an offshoot of Judaism than the Religious Studies course at a local community college is.

King Solomon any one?? A Temple??? Gods design and has to be built to the exact measure??

Hello, fiction? Legend?

The Masons being Priests as well as skilled people in building so they could make the inner temple area....

Masons are not priests.

Masonic origins lay in early jewish scripture. Old testement alone gives you all the pointers you need.

No, the origins of Masonic legend are in Jewish scripture.

because as it has evolved it has become a multi cultural place, of many faiths and religions, with one over riding aim. To aid and offer support to any and all fellow masons in need.

This is why its such a place of corruption and lies, not because of Jews.

Actually, our one over riding aim is to take good men and make better men out of them.

One of our pledges is to give aid to distressed brothers, when they should be in need. "Hey, I've got your back" is a far cry from "Hey, I'll elevate you improperly."

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ghtTo aid and offer support to any and all fellow masons in need.

This is why its such a place of corruption and lies...

To aid and offer support of brethren in need leads to corruption and lies? How is that, exactly? Is this something you would regard as "preferential" treatment? I ask because your statement is fairly conclusive and authoritative.

Also, you may wish to limit your references to Wikipedia, which, being open sourced and editable by anyone with an opinion, hardly qualifies as definitive.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   
This thread is a debacle.

I think there should be some kind of licensing examination before people can be allowed to post at ATS.

9/11? Masons? Huh? Please explain.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I don't understand why there *has* to be someone local to blame.

Why can't it just be that some pissed off extremists decided to become terrorists?

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roark

I don't believe that the masons on the board are open minded enough to listen, to any theory that I may have about the masons and 9/11.

[edit on 12-9-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   
That could be because your theories are pretty wild, directly contradictory to what we know as members of the organization, and are never backed up with any sort of evidence.

So, yes... if believing that sort of tripe without question is what you call being 'open-minded', I'm proudly one of the closed minds.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hobbes
That could be because your theories are pretty wild, directly contradictory to what we know as members of the organization, and are never backed up with any sort of evidence.

So, yes... if believing that sort of tripe without question is what you call being 'open-minded', I'm proudly one of the closed minds.

You know some people get angry when thier beliefs are challenged. It's a scientific fact.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   

I don't believe that the masons on the board are open minded enough to listen, to any theory that I may have about the masons and 9/11.

Don't blame your literary shortcomings on the Masons too, dude.

Put up or shut up. There's plenty of people here who will eagerly lap it up, I'm sure. You're clearly not here to impress Masons, anyway, so why'd you even mention them?

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
No, it's not jewish, it's a zionist organization, by the admission of a wealth of masonic literature.

What "Masonic literature" are you talking about? A Zionist is one who believes that Jews should hold their ancestral homeland. What's that have to do with Freemasonry?

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
From an email I recieved

“Vienna . . . was almost taken, and was only saved by the Christian army under the command of the King of Poland [Jan Sobieski] on a date that should be among the most famous in history—September 11, 1683.”
&n bsp;
On that date, 9/11/1683, the rescuing Christian army attacked the Turks besieging Vienna, delivering a resounding defeat on the next day, September 12. The Viennese, under fierce siege for two months

Is it possible 9/11 was a retaliation for the defeat of the turks on Sept 11, 1683?

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by chief_counsellor
Is it possible 9/11 was a retaliation for the defeat of the turks on Sept 11, 1683?

Interesting.

I can't wait until we catch Bin Laden. Maybe we can ask him.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   

YOU dont have a theory of masons and 9/11 you never have....you've posted about 5 posts total that have masons and 9/11 in them and never once statesd or proven for the lack there off any type of theory. in fact most of your posts say masons in the title and then you never mention them again.

It's not that WE are closed minded it's just that your lost in the sauce.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by umwolves123
YOU dont have a theory of masons and 9/11 you never have....you've posted about 5 posts total that have masons and 9/11 in them and never once statesd or proven for the lack there off any type of theory. in fact most of your posts say masons in the title and then you never mention them again.

Read

911 telephone number traced back to 1968
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Don't forget to 'Get Smart' about the Number 52

Great Pyramid

Flight 77 approach angle - Pentagon 9/11

[edit on 21-9-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by chief_counsellor
From an email I recieved

“Vienna . . . was almost taken, and was only saved by the Christian army under the command of the King of Poland [Jan Sobieski] on a date that should be among the most famous in history—September 11, 1683.”
&n bsp;
On that date, 9/11/1683, the rescuing Christian army attacked the Turks besieging Vienna, delivering a resounding defeat on the next day, September 12. The Viennese, under fierce siege for two months

I'd say you are on the right track when you mentioned Venetia. But the evil ones who pulled off 9-11 are not Muslim, nor Christian, nor Jewish but something else. Take a look into the rise of the Ottoman Empire and also the fall of Venetia and how it compares to the fall of the Ottoman Empire. What is now occurring in the Middle East today also has it's beginnings there.

[edit on 21-9-2006 by Cinosamitna]

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by umwolves123
YOU dont have a theory of masons and 9/11 you never have....

Still waiting for your reply, to my posted evidence, ummmm wolves

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Evidence?????

Are you referring to the fact that the angle of horizontal approach to the Pentagon by Flight 77 is half a degree in difference from the vertical inclination of the Great Pyramid?

THIS is your evidence????

THIS is your connection between Freemasonry and 9/11????

I'm flabbergasted. How can you expect people to take you seriously?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join