It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran threatens USA and Britain regarding Zionist Israeli plan

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Yes I find it hard to comprehend how Zionists are power hungry, blood drinkers intent on world domination when they only want a tiny bit of sacred land to live in. Even the so called dreams of 'Greater Israel' is staggeringly...small.

Juddah Maccabi makes a very good point, the West is always accused of being imperial opressors and yet the Muslim nations, when they had the means to do so (not now) were just as thirsty for land and power, almost always accompanied by bloodshed and sinful acts.

The crusades were also in response to Islamic invasions of Europe.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peyres

One man's crusade is another man's holiday

But seriously, the Zionist and Arabs are as bad as eachother. You would think, after all these years, 100's of years, they would learn and stop the blood shade.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I hear you. Who's the good guy? It's so hard to tell. I saw a video last night, by Jordan Maxwell, and he was claiming that our waiting for a savior might be a big deception.. who knows?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
British Zionists Plot Iran Attack
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peyres

Poor Islams will never be able to do an invasion ever again. They failed to get smart and create technology for 21st Century warfare.

Now since they are so far behind, they can only brush their teeth if someone decides to allow them to do it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join