It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran threatens USA and Britain regarding Zionist Israeli plan

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Ahmadinejad on the USA/Britain choice to be pro-war in Lebanon versus the cease-fire attitude of the rest of the world:

"I hereby declare: This behavior of the Security Council is a mark of eternal shame on the forehead of the U.N. and those who control it."

memri.org...

Another quote from Iran's PM:

"They are a bunch of Zionists. Where have they come from? As you know, the rule of hegemony and the web of colonialism strived to establish a base in the heart of the Middle East. A hundred years ago, they began to devise conspiracies on the basis of a diabolical plan. Bit by bit they arrived, and backed by the devious, deceiving England, they sneaked people in, and placed them in control over the people of Palestine. Sixty years ago, by means of a highly complex plan involving psychology, politics, and propaganda, and by means of weapons, they managed to establish a false regime in the heart of the Middle East. At first they claimed: 'Since some of those [Jews] lost their families in World War II, and were killed by the German government, we must give them a land.' They established a regime, and placed them here. Afterwards, we saw that they did not make do with [the Jews] who presumably were harmed in the war. They gathered people from all over the world, brought them here, and turned them into the landlords. They expelled more than five million Palestinians from their homes with weapons and with oppression. They gathered people from all over the world, and imposed them here. Our question was: 'If these people were harmed in Europe, why do you want to compensate them out of the pockets of the people of Palestine, and with their honor and their land?' Then they claimed that these are people whose forefathers had lived in this land 2,500 years ago..."

Very interesting article to say the least. I always wonder what the deal is with the Jews returning to the Holy land. Is it where the second coming will happen? Is there such a thing? If I move out of a home.. come back 10 years later I don't think I would expect the home to still be mine.. unless my name is on it?

Mod Edit to fix title display.

[edit on 8-7-2006 by Djarums]

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   
The Rothschilds banking dynasty, and their agents like Weizmann and Palmerston, are responsible for the creation of Zionism and the holocaust.

The Rothschilds funded the early European settlers in Israel, manipulated events in Germany that led to the horrific treatment of Jewish people and others, and then used that as the excuse to reach their long-term goal - a Rothschild-Illuminati stronghold in Palestine using the Jewish population as fodder to be used and abused as necessary. They called their plan 'Zionism'. This term is often used as a synonym for Jewish people when it is actually a political movement devised and promoted through the House of Rothschild and opposed by many Jews.

The Rothschilds exploited as their 'justification' to seize Palestine the claim in the Old Testament that the Jews were God's Chosen People and that 'He' had gifted them the land of what was once called Israel. That's it, no more debate required. 'God' has spoken, it's in the Old Testament, and so we're moving in.

Its utter garbage. They claim its for the jews, when in reality it was for the Rothschilds. They could careless about jews, and have manipulated and slaughtered them for centuries to achieve their goals.

So i agree with Mr Iranian president when he says Zionism must be destroyed. The moles in the media went and spinned it so it made it look like he said he wanted to destroy Israel. Traitors....people like CNNs Wolf Blitzer.... a Jewish former employee of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee. How can that be seen to be fair? How many Arabic anchors are covering the conflict for CNN? Exactly.

Namaste for now. Peace and Love

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
This is why we (the United Kingdom) should not of sided with Israel over this. We are now seen as a "Zionist state" (America has always been tagged a "Zionist" state due to its support of Israel).

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   
At last someone talking truth speak ! THANK YOU AscendedMaster for your clarity, you are totally correct so is Mr Ahmadinejad

The difference is he has no hidden agenda & is not controllable by the secret societies which western 'politicians' have to bow down to.
P E A C E

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Anyway you look at it Zionism/Israel is a racist movement that is totally contrary to the US/EU..in the EU or US people are allowed to live and work anywhere they want and there are civil rights and constant campaigns against racism..Israel is a racist aphartied state that keeps the indeginous population in bantustans and does not allow refugees back into the country even to visit..even if they had peace with their arab neigbors it's still a 'cold' peace because Israel will continue it's racist practices as long as it exists..they need to start fasing Israel out by giving the Palestinians more rights and then more rights until it's either a binational state Israel-Palestine with Palestinians having more than 50% of the Parliament seats and no more "jewish state"..thats like if the US was a 'white state'..or just make it Palestine with a Jewish minority...but in the mean time the US/EU must stop there support for this racist crap NOW!

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 02:20 AM
link   
All of the posts here are esentially true and right on target. I think it is quite evident that the Zionists are trying to effect hegemony in the Middle East... that's already been stated by many of the astute posters here. I am a newley awakened
person in regards to this conflict,as well as the WOT. I admit I was one of the basically unthinking mantra-chanting pro-war on terror zombies who whole heartedly supported my nation's imperialistic machinations in the region. I have recently had a change of heart-chakra and the errors of my previous mind set are changing my outlook on this issue. It is quite clear that America under the leadership of the current administration is dead wrong in its approach in the region.
9/11 was the result of CIA depradations which led us to the war against Islam.
Bush and company wasted no time in invading Iraq which had no strategic value in dubya's WOT, not really. If Bush really wanted to make it look good he could have invaded Iran instead, under the aegis that Iran was developing nukes. Iraqi Freedom was initiated to make Bush,Cheney and their subsidiaries rich(aka Haliburton and Bechtel). I am ashamed of my country's unequivical support of terrorism in the case of this unprecedented war on the Lebonese civilians at the behest of the Zionist/bigots. They call it collateral damage when they murder nearly 60 children. Yet the Israelis want to cry foul when Hezbollah rockets hit thier civilians. This is clearly BS, the Idf can bomb civilians under the guise of , its Hezbollah's fault... they put their missles and rockets near populated areas so when we bomb and murder civilians its not our fault. The IDF and Israel are full of * snip *. The movement of Zionism is completely and unadulteratedly racist... why are Israeli civilians more important than Lebonese civilians? Israel is, imho, the reason for so much turmoil in the region. The international community plopped the country of Israel right in the middle of Palestine after WWII and basically told the Palestinians to kick rocks and deal with it. I think it would be funny if the UN decided that in order to fix the immigration problem in America that the following states of America should be given back to Mexico( Texas,New Mexico, Arizona, Colorado,California,Nevada andparts of Wyoming) since these states used to belong to Mexico. I wonder how such a move would be received here in the USA. However, this is what happened in Paleistine. America should stop supporting Israeli terrorism and also stop meddling in Middle Eastern affairs.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8/6/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
"Behind the Belfour Declaration: Britain's Great War Pledge to Lord Rothschild"

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Ahmadinejad is spot on. We need to wake up and see past the fictional reality that is spoon fed to us, and indeed his deliberate mistranslations.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 06:43 AM
link   
At last, a leader who do not hesitate to tell goings-on with their name, a leader who dares to look his citizen into eyes and speak the truth...
Ahmadinejad gives the example, let's hope that leaders from the west countries follow his actions and act with responsibility,vehemence and honesty towards innocent and ignorant people...
The model of politics with lies,conspirancy,secrecy,wealthseeking is out of date... I am fed up with these,who really is capable not to fall in the "dark side" of politics?

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Read this article about "Memri"

www.guardian.co.uk...

and do a google search for "Memri"

You'll see what this organisation really is and who founded and runs it.

Its a Zionist front with half of the founders being ex Israeli Intelligence.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
This is why we (the United Kingdom) should not of sided with Israel over this. We are now seen as a "Zionist state" (America has always been tagged a "Zionist" state due to its support of Israel).

I'm afriad our Zionist tag predates that of America.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I agree, the forces that steered the US towards what it is now are the same as when the UK still owned the US.

I know most people here are of the opinion David Icke is a gook, but you should investigate his research up to the point where the started talking about reptilians and such at least.

His research on human history and how the people in power, now and back 1000's of years, have always been the same.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by La Balance
Ahmadinejad on the USA/Britain choice to be pro-war in Lebanon versus the cease-fire attitude of the rest of the world:

"I hereby declare: This behavior of the Security Council is a mark of eternal shame on the forehead of the U.N. and those who control it."

now usually, i see this guy as nothing more than a fundie nut who's usually spouting his his usual rhetoric. but...surprisingly, i actually agree with him. i only singled out this quote because..it's such an interesting analogy.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I see eye to eye with you,thematrix, for leaders to be the same throughout history. by the way, Thycidides, a Greek historian of yhe ancients years said the same you did,but also mentioned this: the man who dont know history is obliged to repeat it. 'couse few leaders know history the rest do always the same mistakes of the past. we see wars,poverty,wails,etc for years and years...

the only reason that i agree with Mahmoud Ahmadinegant is that he opposes the govermential plans of USA to compel their influence across the world.At least there is someone who declares open war against George Bush and Contoliza Rise...

thanks for the hint about MEMRI

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Another Zionist plot?

It just goes to show that people are capable of basically convincing themselves of anything their little hearts desire...

From my vantage point it looks like the laying of a foundation for a pretext of an excuse for the not so hidden desire to exterminate Jews.

I would venture to guess that is why the West doesn't buy into the Arab/Muslim viewpoint, brainwashed morons that we are... we seem to see right thru the stuff that passes for 'wisdom' for the pro-terrorist crowd.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by golemina
Another Zionist plot?

It just goes to show that people are capable of basically convincing themselves of anything their little hearts desire...

From my vantage point it looks like the laying of a foundation for a pretext of an excuse for the not so hidden desire to exterminate Jews.

I would venture to guess that is why the West doesn't buy into the Arab/Muslim viewpoint, brainwashed morons that we are... we seem to see right thru the stuff that passes for 'wisdom' for the pro-terrorist crowd.

right on....seems to me like we have alot of nazi wannabes on this board. ANY justification to kill jews and destroy israel. :shk:

It is really sad.... History repeats itself.... I guess europe learned diddly squat the first time around.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   
No, you are just blind to the truth. We, well at least I, have the greatest respect for jewish people for all they have endured, and have many jewish friends who are magnificant human beings. Perhaps you should ask more questions before you go calling us nazi wannabes, you fool

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I'm just a brain-washed Westerner moron... but would it be terribly rude of me to ask for exactly what type of documentary support you have to support these allegations...

I know that in the land of pro-terrorism that such things are unnecessary... but we like to at least pretend like we are grounded in reality here in ATS land.

So what do you have besides calling the X-man a 'fool'?

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Ive said it once, and Ill say it again. Truth is Truth, Truth does not have to be validated for ignorance, ignorance should search for truth. If you walk away from Truth, thats your problem.

I was ignorant once. I was one of those jibbering war mongering twits once, but I searched for truth and this is what I found.

I always say, dont take my word for it, do the research yourself.

The truth is out there, but you have to go find it.

Heres a good place to start
www.thewatcherfiles.com...

www.cephas-library.com...

and if you have Adobe PFD...

www.illuminati-news.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   

The truth is out there, but you have to go find it.

Here's a good place to start:
www.nydailynews.com...

If you're an American citizen reading this, please note the following acts of Hezbollah, as outlined in the linked article:

241 U.S. servicemen murdered in the bombing of the Marine barracks in Beirut in 1983.

The CIA station chief in Beirut, William Buckley, tortured to death after being captured in 1984.

The young Navy diver Robert Stethem, shot to death during the 1985 Hezbollah hijacking of TWA 847.

Col. William Higgins of the Marine Corps, commander of the UN peacekeeping mission in Lebanon, seized by Hezbollah in 1988, tortured and eventually hanged.

19 U.S. servicemen murdered in the 1996 bombing of the Khobar Towers in Saudi Arabia.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join