It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When is the next ATS Debate?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
chissler clears his thought....

NYGDAN!!

When is the next ATS debate?

The Vagabond has been wearing that flag for too long. (I think he just received it actually)

Any thoughts on when the next debate will get into motion. The last one was alittle slow moving but the finals was one to remember.

I would love to see another tournament up and running in the near future.

[edit on 4-8-2006 by chissler]

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 01:12 AM
link   
*Vagabond peers in awe*

He entered the holy arena outside of a tournament. it has never been done! Why did the gods not crush him? Maybe I should try it too.

Um... yeah, ditto what Chissler said... except that I still want the REAL debate flag. (sorry chis, I just copied the flag into my avatar because I figured if I kept bothering everyone about it they'd get mad at me)

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Way to take the initiative Vagabond.

I don't know if I still have mine. I saw that you had one, and just assumed mine had been ripped from me like a child from its mother's womb. (Edit: nope, still got it - but I haven't the faintest clue why...)

In any case, your forgery was clever enough to fool me, so...

I don't know when the next debate will start up. One of the organizers is MIA, but the other may elect to run things solo. We'll just have to wait and see.

[edit on 5-8-2006 by WyrdeOne]

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I have to win all 3 tournaments this year (because somebody has already won back to back tournaments) but after that I'll retire and ask if they want me to help keep this place running.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Still no word from the man upstairs.

Hopefully by the end of the month we could have something set in motion for this.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
*descends from the mountain in a cloud*

Rather than crushing chissler, I'll just move the thread!

Lots of people have been asking about the next debate, thats good. We'll have one before long. Things have been active and lively on the board, I want to wait until people can focus on the debates.

Also, fwiw, TheVagabond hasn't had the pennant for all that long, it took a little while to actually transfer it, lets give him some time to savour the flavour!

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Also, fwiw, TheVagabond hasn't had the pennant for all that long, it took a little while to actually transfer it, lets give him some time to savour the flavour!

I give up.

top topics

join