It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eating your own boogers

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
My girlfriend hates it when I blow my snot rockets. I've gotten pretty good at it though. I can hit a target acurately from 5 feet away, and I'm getting better.

heheheheheheehehehehe!!!!

I can be a dead eye with it
but attempt to refrain from it due to public outcry lol

When I was a kid I had a desk that I used to wipe my boogers under. When we moved and i actually looked at the bottom, the thing was disgustingly encrusted.

oh man... i'm so phobic about touching the under side of tables at resturants just cause of all the gum people stick under there

BTW: Lysergic: MC Hawking....A brief history of rhyme

Dope dope album

HELL YEAH!!!

[edit on 6-8-2006 by Lysergic]

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by worksoftplayhard
kleenex eats your boogers for you

Copyright that quote, immediately.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   
If God didn't want us to pick our noses then he woudn't have made our fingers fit so nicely into them.

As for eating boogers, well all I have to say is that if you eat at Fast Food Restaurants then you dont' kid yourself, You EAT BOOGERS!!!.

This is probably true at other restaurants too, especially if you are rude to the staff before your food is served. So Remember be nice to the Help!!!

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar
I gotta dig up the link, but they found that booger digestion actually is healthy. It helps strengthen your imune system by allowing the body to absorb and destroy already dead bacteria that is trapped in the mucus of your boogers and find better ways to fight against it in the future.

So its actually healthy.

Thats one health tip ill stay away from. is that in that natural cures book? thats [Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.] nasty, simply stated.

[edit on 6/8/2006 by Umbrax]

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey
you should never pick your nose with your finger (a scratch could give you an infection)!!!!

Always ALWAYS use your elbow !!

u cant pick ur nose with ur elbow!!!!!!!

u would have to be rubber!!!:bnghd:
i dont mind people picking there nose as long as they dont wipe it on me! i will get pissed if they do!!!
:bash:

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
After taking a scientific sample for analysis, I can confirm that curry consumption the day before a pickage will impart a slight spiced aftertaste

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Oh that just sweet!
In kid,it's not bad but in mature that awe.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Yep, I heard once that in a test 80% of people pick their nose in elevators. I think just about everyone does that sometime.or somewhere, for some reason.
Now about eating them I wouldn't know about.
But if it works for you, don't worry bout what other people think,

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
Is eating your boogers as good as eating your poop?

wow another comment from the peanut gallery.lol. Reptillians eat their poop. wowsorz lmao

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
My mom told me when I was little if I ate my boogers they would collect into a big ball in my stomach and i would never be able to poop them out, thats why I quit eating my boogers at age 8

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   
medical fact: Eating your own snot will result in never getting laid and CMS,. chronic mastabation syndrome

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommy1979
medical fact: Eating your own snot will result in never getting laid and CMS,. chronic mastabation syndrome

THAT IS GENIUS LOL

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I chew but don't swallow.

Just kidding!!!

Actually Chinese have a monopoly on the booger picking--and eating industry. Adults mine vigorously on the subway. Pretty young girls insert a finger to the second knuckle scraping vigorously away. Old men stare blankly at chess games clawing for nuggets as they plan their next move. I could go on, but you get the picture.

There are signs up in the airports asking Chinese to "please be civilized" during the Olympics. We'll see..

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I only pick when Im driving. I have gotten out of the habit since gas has been so expensive and I havent been driving as much. So that is why I've had so many colds lately...

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
What????

How old are you?? 5??

All social graces aside, you should not do that! It's very unhealthy for you.
Do what you want, but damn....nasty!!

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
The real question is nutrition or no nutrition?

Wait.... I'm not even going there!

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
haha I remember seeing someone picking there nose in public for a good couple of minutes and one of my friends dared me to walk up to him and start conversation. So I went up to him and said 'look buddy find any gold in there? two hands are better than one.' The guy went totally red afterwards.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   
most educational (and entertaining) thread ive come across on the internet. FULL STOP!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join