It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombs In Oliver Stone World Trade Center Movie

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Video Link

Sounds like bombs to me... Could mean nothing

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Probably just added for the hell of it, can't see this being anything more than a few sound effects added to a movie for effect.

Its probably supposed to be things falling or something (have u watched the tapes shot inside the towers on 9/11.) if you have then you might recognise the sounds.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by manta

Its probably supposed to be things falling or something (have u watched the tapes shot inside the towers on 9/11.) if you have then you might recognise the sounds.

Could you give a link to this? This is the first time I've heard of this.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
yeah i watch the link, its quite subtile but we can hear deflagration like 2 or 3 weird different sounds before they take the elevator. It wasnt when the tower collapse cause those sound are more than 20 sec apart. So finally someone considering real facts.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Yeah i want a link to this video shot inside the towers too, as I have never heard of such footage either!

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   
it sounds like the people jumping.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by slayerfan

Thats what i was thinking as well. I remember the real video from the lobby and when the bodies they land make a huge noise.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   

No way, a body hitting the ground is more like a "splat". A bomb is a bang like you heard in that clip. It's Hollywood, they are trying to tell us something!!

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyanther
Yeah i want a link to this video shot inside the towers too, as I have never heard of such footage either!

Is this the video you were talking about? This is one I found from inside the WTC...

www.indiadaily.com...

[edit on 2-8-2006 by DoNotBelieveThem]

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   
you want to watch the Nauder brothers documentry 911. you can hear loud bangs that are bodies not bombs

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Ok.. But there are also plenty of links here to indicate otherwise that there were bombs..

www.globalresearch.ca... e&code=20060519&articleId=2474

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoNotBelieveThem

No way, a body hitting the ground is more like a "splat". A bomb is a bang like you heard in that clip. It's Hollywood, they are trying to tell us something!!

The bodies in said video (not the thread video) are hitting the atrium aboove the firefighter's heads. Very Loud. You see the firefighters flinch when it happens.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Majesticjax,

Was that a glass atrium? I'll wait for your answer before I comment.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   
DoNotBelieveThem, thank you. That's all I can say right now after watching that.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I'd still like to know how explosions automatically equal bombs. Especially in a building with transformers, natural gas lines, and many other things that could explode.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
I'd still like to know how explosions automatically equal bombs. Especially in a building with transformers, natural gas lines, and many other things that could explode.

Your absolutley right. But i think what makes it more suspicious and questionable is the timing of the explosions and the number of them too (at least that's how i see it).

[edit on 2-8-2006 by DoNotBelieveThem]

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
As some people have already said i believe those sounds are the sounds of people hitting the ground, i think some of you thought i had some videos from inside the tower shot on the day that cought some bomb blast or sumthing

i never was very good at getting my point across
i didn't want to just come out and say those were the sounds of people hitting the ground after jumping from 100 floors up, not such a nice thought really.

But those sound exactly the same as the bodies hitting the ground, i don't think this is some hollywood secret clue trail for us to follow.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Does anyone have any idea where the people in the clip are actualy supposed to be inside the towers?

If they are on the lower floors then its probably the sound of people hitting the ground.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

The explosions don't "automatically equal bombs." But when there is evidence that suggests the use of explosives, suddenly the reported explosions can be considered in a new context.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by manta
i didn't want to just come out and say those were the sounds of people hitting the ground after jumping from 100 floors up, not such a nice thought really.

Those poor people. I mean no disrespect when stating this. I feel more sorry for the people who witnessed this and lived and have to live with that visual for the rest of their lives.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join