It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Backed By Army Of Cyber-Soldiers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Yeah, sure, install that program.

Why don't you ask the creators of Gator if they don't have anything cool to spy on your computer useage, at least their mascot is a cool aligator.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snazuolu

Originally posted by rich23
Well, which is it? Do you know who God's enemies are? If so, why can you know who his enemies are and not what his plans are? And why should you be able, above all the other people on this planet, to know who God's enemies are?

everyone by now should know that Gods enemies are those who threaten His ppl, the Jews. the Jews are HIS chosen ppl whether you like it or not. I have a prayer just for you, Dear God, I realize i am a sinner and that I cannot get to Heaven as I am. Please Lord, I want you to come into my heart and give me eternal life and help me to be a better person. Oh Lord i confess my sins to you and the my belief that you did die on the cross for me. Please Lord wash away my sins and make my heart and soul whiter then snow in all these things we ask of our Lord, Amen.

You know, I never thought much of Christianity as a religion and it is precisely because it gives rise to this kind of smug, self-satisfied, pious bilge.

The reason I think your prayer for the safety of the Israeli army is sick is that THEY KILL PEOPLE, lots of 'em, and mainly civilians... doesn't that violate a commandment as well as the Geneva Conventions? And you're out there spinning for them to be able to kill DOZENS of people for every Israeli killed. It's extremely unedifying.

And the reason I think your signature - now, I note, removed by the mods (hooray!) is sick, is that you WANT people to suffer in hell ETERNALLY for the crime of worshipping another god than yours.

As Frank Zappa put it, "if god made man in his own image, then god must, like man, be dumb all over - and maybe even a little ugly on the side".

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snazuolu
I am sorry to have made you not like me as it was not my intention. Everyone has the ability to be saved and accept Christ into their hearts, but the Jews are Gods chosen ppl. It says in the Bible. It is not open to debate, you do not question God. I stand for the good in this world and have only the highest hopes that everyone renounces their sins and comes to the Lord for salvation. I am not trying ot create hatred, only awareness of what God has in store for you both as a believer and non believer. As for me and mine, we side with the Lord always!!

You stand for the GOOD in this world? You stand with a people who are killing innocent civilians and tiny, tiny children every day, which most non-aligned people find utterly repugnant... then when they express that repugnance, they are accused of anti-semitism, which REALLY makes one's respect for the Israeli cause take a dive even further.

And then you dress it up with this hogwash about God? "It is not open to debate, you do not question God". Well Islamists don't question Allah so which one is right? Can we refer to an outside source to sort out this argument? No. All you have got to go on is your attachment to believing that YOUR book is the received word of God, for which, frankly, there's not a lot of rational justification.

Thank Christ I'm a Taoist. You will look IN VAIN for any religious persecutions perpetrated by the followers of this philosophy, no-one burnt at the stake, no religious wars fought... and it's been going for FOUR THOUSAND YEARS. Instead of teaching that people are EVIL and have ORIGINAL SIN, and you have to follow lots of arcane rules which contradict each other, Taoism lays out a path to tread - starting with t'ai chi and leading through more and more difficult and esoteric forms of meditation - that leads to a healthier, more productive life, and spiritual enlightenment. No guilt, just lots of hard work.

All you can say about Christianity is that some of its followers (a tiny minority) are good people, but this seems something of a coincidence as so much of its doctrines contradict each other.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Let me know when the christian God actually speaks up for himself for once...

Until then words of men claiming to be the words of a God are meaningless.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Ahhh, guys, quick thing here, there's no God. Yeah.... no God, soooo ahh please stop killing each other in its name. Please? So lets just stear this thread right back on track. Thanks.

I don't negotiate with thread hijacking terrorists!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join