It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Backed By Army Of Cyber-Soldiers

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   
First off I'm totally against this proxy war, now that aside, will we see an influx of new members that are in support of the Israeli murders of innocent women and children.

Israel backed by army of cyber-soldiers

From Yonit Farago in Jerusalem
Snip~~
Israel’s Government has thrown its weight behind efforts by supporters to counter what it believes to be negative bias and a tide of pro-Arab propaganda. The Foreign Ministry has ordered trainee diplomats to track websites and chat rooms so that networks of US and European groups with hundreds of thousands of Jewish activists can place supportive messages.

In the past week nearly 5,000 members of the World Union of Jewish Students (WUJS) have downloaded special “megaphone” software that alerts them to anti-Israeli chat rooms or internet polls to enable them to post contrary viewpoints. A student team in Jerusalem combs the web in a host of different languages to flag the sites so that those who have signed up can influence an opinion survey or the course of a debate.

more
www.timesonline.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   
nothing in the world of propaganda is more powerful than images. this is why hezbollah is winning the pr war at the mo. can israel really defeat them in the pr battle now, only time will tell.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Geee, I wonder how many are here on ATS.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Lol, I think some of us already knew this just by looking at ATS and some other sites.

In large IRC channels this has become even more aparent.

A pitty that these so called hightech highly trained 'from the country with the best hackers' IDIOTS actualy suck at what they do and are currently way to hasty in their actions.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Money Talks - BullShyeet Walks...

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
First off I'm totally against this proxy war, now that aside, will we see an influx of new members that are in support of the Israeli murders of innocent women and children.

murder of innocent women and children?? HARDLY.....delivering a fatal blow to the war on terrorism, DEFINITELY!!
I support Israel in all it does to stop the innocent muder of Israeli women and children since the Jews got THEIR land back in 48. All you ppl see is the now and want to forget all the innocent Israelis that have died as a result of satans helpers.

Dear God, please help Israel to exact swift and total defeat over your enemies and help all the innocent Israelis escape this nightmare and please Lord help the Israeli soldiers, airmen, and seamen in their time of trouble and deliver them safely from the harm of your enemies in Jesus name we ask Amen.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snazuolu

Originally posted by Sauron

murder of innocent women and children?? HARDLY.....delivering a fatal blow to the war on terrorism, DEFINITELY!!

Letter from Bishop Riah, about growing concerns over Lebanon

02-August-2006

Snip
Dear Friends,

When I wrote to you last Friday, I could not have imagined that a second Qana Massacre in a decade would be carried out by the State of Israel on Sunday when they dropped two bombs on a house, crushing at least fifty-six people, including thirty-four children and twelve women. They suffocated under dirt and debris, virtually buried alive in the make-shift bomb shelter where they had had little water and food and no toilet.
www.anglicancommunion.org...

The Qana massacre: Slaughter of innocents in Lebanon

Snip

Far from being an aberration or accident, the Qana massacre was a deliberate act of mass murder. It underscored that the target of the war is not only Hezbollah, but the entire Lebanese people. Its aim, worked out well in advance by the Bush administration and the Israeli government, is to destroy the infrastructure of the country and reduce most of its territory south of Beirut to rubble.

www.wsws.org...

[edit on 2/8/2006 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   
are those clips supposed to make me think any different? all i have to say is why did it take 8 hours for the building to fall AFTER it was bombed.. and after it had been bombed why was anyone dumb enough to go into it?? sorry your anti jewish sources and thoughts do not concern me.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Snazuolu,

I ma VERY disapointed with your sig, more to the point, I am offended by it.

You support Israel and what it needs to do to survive and protect itself-great, me too!!!

But your sig.................

God save Israel-cool, great-may he be listening-from your mouth to Gods ears!!!!!

HOWEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,

Let those who disbelieve, suffer forever:WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NO< WRONG!!

As an American, I believe everyone has a right to believe their own religion as they please-"so long as that does not include harming others.

IE, being Muslium is fine, being a muslium terrorist is not!!!

I know you have read my posts and know how I feel on these issues.....

But, we MUST not sink down to the terrorists level or we are no better than them.

I beg that you change the last line of your sig to, let those who disbelieve, be educated to the truth, see the light..... or something like that.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I support Israel in all it does to stop the innocent muder of Israeli women and children since the Jews got THEIR land back in 48. All you ppl see is the now and want to forget all the innocent Israelis that have died as a result of satans helpers.

Dear God, please help Israel to exact swift and total defeat over your enemies and help all the innocent Israelis escape this nightmare and please Lord help the Israeli soldiers, airmen, and seamen in their time of trouble and deliver them safely from the harm of your enemies in Jesus name we ask Amen.

Do you officiate as an ''example cyber soldier'', and the way they operate?

[edit on 2-8-2006 by Mdv2]

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
Snazuolu,

I ma VERY disapointed with your sig, more to the point, I am offended by it.

You support Israel and what it needs to do to survive and protect itself-great, me too!!!

But your sig.................

God save Israel-cool, great-may he be listening-from your mouth to Gods ears!!!!!

HOWEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,

Let those who disbelieve, suffer forever:WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NO< WRONG!!

As an American, I believe everyone has a right to believe their own religion as they please-"so long as that does not include harming others.

IE, being Muslium is fine, being a muslium terrorist is not!!!

I know you have read my posts and know how I feel on these issues.....

But, we MUST not sink down to the terrorists level or we are no better than them.

I beg that you change the last line of your sig to, let those who disbelieve, be educated to the truth, see the light..... or something like that.

first off, i am glad you did not resort to threats as have others, and as a result of your dignity i will discuss this with you about why i made it to say what it does. Freedom of religion is great, coz everyone has their own ideas and such. My biggest problem with non believers is their reasoning. I hear ALL the time about how other christians turned ppl away from christianity. This disturbs me coz to follow that line of thought means that the non believer is really saying i don't like your religion coz i can't do what i want to do. Noone said christianity is supposed to be easy to follow and certainly God knows everyone is at fault and not perfect. My ideas about christianity are about doing what God wants you to do as closely as possible. Now certainly everyone is not gonan do that. Ppl dont' like to be told what to do. I get the distinct impression that ppl like God as long as He does not interfere in THEIR lives(which is comical). now you let something bad happen to them, whats the first thing they do PRAY. they ONLY pray when something bad happens and they want God to help them then. Its like God is supposed to be a switch or something there when you need Him, gone when you don't. To me that is not living as God would want you to, and we are ALL here to serve God and his interests. I dont' care if you're a homeless person, if you follow God and the rich ppl don't, guess what that homeless person is goign ot have everlasting life, those rich ppl will burn in Hell. now that statement wil lmake alot of ppl mad, coz its not what THEY wanna hear. you can't have your cake, eat it, and not have to clean up afterwards.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2

Do you officiate as an ''example cyber solieder'', and the way they operate?

no i have ALWAYS supported Israel and thier quest for peace. I am jsut glad that now i can voice my opinions and let ppl see how i think about things thru my eyes.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Strange how quickly this topic was derailed by both sides. Eh?

Here's an on topic cyber soldier bone for ya'll to pick over.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by makeitso
Strange how quickly this topic was derailed by both sides. Eh?

Here's an on topic cyber soldier bone for ya'll to pick over.

makeitso, you are right, and thank you for bringing it back on track. I'm tempted to say we have some here already but I won't go that far.
Yet.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Snazuolu,

Just for the record, I am not Christian, I may not show a Star of David in my sig, but that does not make me Christian.

I got down on you for a very specific reason; you are Jewish-wait, calm down and read on...

Because YOU are Jewish, I expect "MORE" of you.

I expect you to be above and beyond what the terrorists and terrorists sympathizers say-even here.

I am sorry for hijacking the thread.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I think our dearest member Snazuolu fits into the cathegory of these cyber-soldiers - especially with his Puny signature.

Who are you foolin' man?

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Sauron you rock! I've held my tongue on much including this as the flaming-flamers are mercs and are cranking out the prop. Pan-spectral. Thanks Bub (or Bubbette as required), that's Need-To-Know Need-To-Disseminate 100% 4sure. Wailin', wailin', wailin'-info.

Victor K.
Qana v1.0, Qana v2.0... What's next?
Never forget.

[edit on 2-8-2006 by V Kaminski]

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Yes God, please help Israel KILL as many people as possible....to defeat their completely inept enemies who are also murderers but cannot kill nearly as effectively. God loves when humans decide to take God's matters into their own hands and commit the worst sin of all, in his name, no matter which name he goes by. Yup, that's the ticket. And those who don't support Israel, will suffer eternally. Gee, that's gonna suck.....wish I could get behind the killing of innocent women and children, but I just can't, I guess I'll be suffering eternally.

If Snazuolu is a "cyber-soldier" sent to secure support for Israel, his aim sucks and they will lose that part of the battle for sure.....

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
If Snazuolu is a "cyber-soldier" sent to secure support for Israel, his aim sucks and they will lose that part of the battle for sure.....

Fanatics just prove they are just as bad as the other side. Not only does Israel have fanatical ideology but to add to that there are Christian Fanatics who back them making it two times as bad. Sites such as MEMRI and CAMERA also contribute to such things as well. They all look to re-write things in favor of Israel

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd

Yes God, please help Israel KILL as many people as possible....to defeat their completely inept enemies who are also murderers but cannot kill nearly as effectively. God loves when humans decide to take God's matters into their own hands and commit the worst sin of all, in his name, no matter which name he goes by. Yup, that's the ticket. And those who don't support Israel, will suffer eternally. Gee, that's gonna suck.....wish I could get behind the killing of innocent women and children, but I just can't, I guess I'll be suffering eternally.

just for the record, i am NOT a cyber soldier. as i have stated before i am always in support of Israel and more importantly Gods way of action. As far as killing more effectively, IMO killing for revenge is wrong, killing for self preservation is right. Israel has enemies all around her, but only if it is Gods will, can she defeat all of satans armies. God would not have allowed this to happen if He didnt' want it to. Trust me, noone on this earth can understand Gods big picture due to our limitedness and shallow mindset. If this is happenineg, God wants it to happen. you and i have no say in this. Dear God please help your chosen ppl to overcome satan and his armies and please deliver Israel safely to a sure victory towards peace and prosperity in your name we ask, Amen.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join