It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is like me?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Hello I was just wondering if anyone here was like me at all, or different.

I can read people very easily and even over emails, and then about the whole future thing it happens all the time. All the ESP is crazy too for me.

But I can not control things at all, I just watch, but maybe all the things I can do are not anything special, but maybe just inteligence or something.....

[edit on 1-8-2006 by ragster]

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ragster

I can read people very easily

I seem to have an intuition about people that most of my friends don't have.
Just from a casual conversation with someone, I see things about the person that most people don't. And I can tell when someone is lying to me.

If I leave a room for a few hours and then return, I notice the smallest things that are out of place, like the picture in my mind has changed.

I just think it's a skill I have that some people lack, like not everyone can do math.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
That was my first psychic abilty I gained. I usta read do readings in the school caft. on random people, and have been 100% right the whole time.... Good parler trick

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Oh! I heard of this, an easy beginner way (my way) is called Aura Viewing.
link: Aura Viewing
I've been looking at this site for all of my Psychic "Muscle" building.
When I was 13 though, I could also read people by looking at their eyes. It was like I could read their soul.

[edit on 2-8-2006 by Basalisk2]

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 01:16 AM
link   

future thing

whats that it sounds cool ?

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by yuan de Fuca

If I leave a room for a few hours and then return, I notice the smallest things that are out of place, like the picture in my mind has changed.

I just think it's a skill I have that some people lack, like not everyone can do math.

What you describe sounds more like a photographic memory

Dae

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   

I can read people very easily and even over emails,

I get that too, since about my early 20's and has gotten better ever since. I would have written it off as 'pattern recognition', you know, the first few minutes with someone, how they look and speak, what they say and how they act, all of that can build a picture that you can extrapolate on and the longer you know them, the better. But and its a big butt, I get it over the net too. And that throws the spanner into the works of my 'recognition theory'.

Ive had very brief encounters with people online and Ive read them correctly too (had confirmation, I try not to jump to conclusions). But the wierd thing is the images I get, of how people look (mannerisms, dress sense, colourings etc.), their living space and more accurately their personality. I also think I can 'read' peoples mental health status, or at least, Ive had lots of hits with 'bi-polar types'. And of course, I think I have read/felt a few people on ATS too - but its not that I try! In fact I havnt done a thing to try and encourage this process.

and then about the whole future thing it happens all the time.

Yeah, me too. It seems to be in two groups, for me. First it happens with the present and the future, a certain 'knowing'. It can be about a situation Im currently in or something off in the vague future. I suppose its like Deja Vu but without the weird feelings associated with it, and no visuals.

The second group belongs to ones that do have visuals with knowing and is very precise. It can be in the present or future and has been very accurate (100%) and always precise - being visual gives it confirmation but knowing details (like names and places) makes it specific.

The first type seems to happen 'all the time' but the second group seems to be sporadic.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 08:17 AM
link   

I can read people very easily.

I can also read people quite easily. I can really read a persons body langauge. A person may seen happy but I can always tell if that person is upset or mad at someting just by looking at them. Even when they are getting frustrated with something and there reeeeally trying to hide it, I can always tell there frustrated. I've just been really able to pick up on how people are feeling and there reactions to stuff through there body language. Ya can tell a lot through someones body language.

-tts

new topics

top topics

join