It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO CRASH VIDEO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I am not a conspiracy theorist, and I usually only believe what I see. So here is my question for yall.

Is there anything on this earth, (or something not like space junk or a meteor) that would hit the ground and keep this much velocity --- essentially rising back up into the sky like a frisbee before crashing to a halt ?

(in pieces I might add)

I downloaded this vid off of P2P. I am sure it is probably a repost (I apologize) but, I have never seen it in this resolution.

All info appreciated, I want to believe.

"Right Click , Save Target As"

UFO CRASH

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I've seen this before and I knew what it was as soon as you mentioned it.

Well it is authentic video of something crashing but not sure if it is a ufo or not.

There has been rumours that it may have been a military craft of some type and thus why it is so conventiently caught on tape.

So far as I know the jury is out on this one.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Yea, thats what I was thinking, failed aircraft project of soft sort. If it is, I feel sorry for the poor soul inside that machine.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 06:42 PM
link   
What plug in is required, I have ried realone player and windows media player, both with no effect. What are you two useing to view this Mpeg?

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Windows Media Player 7. its wierd, the file is a .mpg. and it seems to be a .mpeg. Not sure the difference. Im running a PC.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 07:15 PM
link   
My memory is serving me better now,

seems I remember something about this being some kind of experimental drone craft.

maybe others will weigh in with more clarity.

have to agree though no living entity could survive that kind of crash.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I tried streaming it, with the 1mb line, and it wouldn't play. I downloaded it and WMP tried to find a codec for it, but I still got an error. I've got the latest codecs installed, but the video just wont play :/

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 07:21 PM
link   
could it be a divx file? the file extention is plain old .mpg, but it requires a special codec.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 07:33 PM
link   
it works for me,

its a better version then the one i have, it has NO wings, so how is it "flying

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 07:42 PM
link   
DmSoldier, you remind me of a little story about the cover up of the experimental jet fighters. See, pilots saw these jets but were dismissed as ludicrous because "planes couldn't fly without propellors".

The video could be a fake. High-end, high-resolution digital 3d animation can produce even better effects then a dust trail, a glowing orb and flying particles; especially at low and granny resolution.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 01:38 AM
link   
This object should have exploded upon first impact. What likely happened was a self-destruct mechanism was hit to destroy it once its operator realized it was not going to recover from its crash. The second hit would have had much less force behind it and would have not blown up the object.

Its obviously a UFO, but a UFO does not designate it as anything other than an unknown flying object.

Evidence for the reality of this subject is around. I've made mention of it in several threads. You don't have to believe what your eyes see. There are enough declassified government reports to make this subject a reality.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 07:23 AM
link   
It's an mpeg2 file...perhaps those who can see it have DVD drives, and thus decoding? Can't see this one at work...will have to wait.... Can someone link to the other version of this that was mentioned? Thanks.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Is it this one??? www.hostileinvader.com...

(MM's site)

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Thats it but this one is 100 times better resolution. I will bring it into vegas and try to export as something else and post a link.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 09:41 AM
link   
nevermind, vegas doesn't even support it. Not sure what format it is.

sorry

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
This object should have exploded upon first impact.

I noticed that also. It seems to bounce or skip, I think it may be a missle or rocket. The way the fragments fly after the second impact almost looks like a fragmentary device. Aircraft and drones would have exploded in a burst of flame because of onboard fuel. So unless it had some other kind of fuel, other than combustable gas, I am going to say it had a solid propellant. Of course the resolution of the video prevents any possitive id. even after I got my realone player to read the codec.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 03:28 PM
link   
That to me looks like a VERY bad copy of the footage taken in Kent during 1942 of the bouncing bomb tests.

The bomb was created solely for use on one mission against German dams in the Ruhr, so wasdesigned to bounce across the water (initially hitting the surface at just under 300mph and revolving at 500rpm) before hitting the dam wall, then rolling down it and exploding at it's base under the water.

During tests the prototype bombs often came to pieces whilst bouncing (as seen in the film) - or just plain sank.

I've searched for footage online of the tests, but haven't yet found any. However, it has been featured in many documentarys on the subject, which is where I'd guess this 'UFO' footage came from.

Here's a few bouncing bomb links.

aia.lackland.af.mil...

www.geocities.com...

news.bbc.co.uk...

www.spitfire-museum.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I would agree with you guys but the original footage appears to show a disk before impact.

Any comments?

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
I would agree with you guys but the original footage appears to show a disk before impact.

Any comments?

It's a side view of the bomb. The footage I've seen of the tests even has the same 'fenceposts' in the foreground - I'd assume they were markers of some kind.

I'm going to have another dig around coz the 1942 film, or pictures from it, have to be online somewhere.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I stand corrected. I've just managed to see the cleaned up version of the UFO footage and I see exactly what you mean now. It's definitely NOT a bouncing bomb!

I based that assumption of the rather bad footage in the later link, where all that could be seen were blurred bounces,'splashes and 'fence posts'....which I can obviously see are now bounces, explosions and telegraph poles!

I'd still stick with the theory that it's some kind of military test, albeit it something a little more modern than 1942! The manner in which it has been filmed seems to testify to that. It's obviously been professionally recorded, not just some passing guy sticking a camcorder out of a the window of his truck. That alone pretty much disproves it as an alien spacecraft......unless of course they gave a film crew not only plenty of advance as to the fact that they were gonna crash, but also provided a specific map reference, right down to the actual points of intial impact and final explosion, thus allowing the camera to be placed in the best possible viewing position!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join