It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone channeled the entity "Sir Garrod"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Hello,

Has anyone heard of or channeled the light entity that calls its self "Sir Garrod"?

I am taking a course on the Afterlife, and my teacher goes to mediun often to speak with this entity. I have read the transcripts and they seem powerful...

Anyone?

-- Boat

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Here is an example of the transcript:

QUESTION: Do I lose my identity when I merge with my higher self?

REPLY (from Sir Garrod): Not at all. You enlarge when you return. You become more who you are, not less. The vibrational patterns that formed your persent personality in this life can coalesce once again and reform that personality at will. This is why you can contact deceased relatives...nothing is ever lost.

This "Sir Garrod" says that he has only once had a phsycial life, and that was as a knight in medevil Europe during the crusades.

Does this sound normal for a channeled entity, and has anyone one ever heard of this one? Thanks.

-- Boat

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   
the dead rest with God, they don't haunt people. what haunt people and is called out of the spiritual world are demons representing dead relatives. when doing this wrongly, the demon can stay with a person (binding) or escape in this world in another way.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by kneejo
the dead rest with God, they don't haunt people. what haunt people and is called out of the spiritual world are demons representing dead relatives. when doing this wrongly, the demon can stay with a person (binding) or escape in this world in another way.

I don't think he mentioned anything about "haunting" in his post.

There are people out there who can communicate with the dead and not all of these experiences are caused by 'demons' and such.

As for Sir Garrod, I've never heard of him and I couldn't find much but after a quick google, his name came up one some sort of Vermont site. Here's the text: "CHANNELING session with Sir Garrod through Bernice Kelman. Wear comfortable clothes, bring a pillow if desired, and prepare for homework if you ask a question. Subject matter unlimited. Usually on 2nd Wed., 7pm. Donation. 43 Southwind, Burl. [12/01]"

That's about all I could find.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 12:16 AM
link   
no offense but it's a demon plain and simple.

People cannot channel dead loved ones. But a demon will gladly step us to try to decieve people.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Please be careful.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MauiStacey

People cannot channel dead loved ones. But a demon will gladly step us to try to decieve people.

Really? This "Sir Garrod" has not said anything to crazy, just speaks general truths about humankind. Could this really be a danger?

-- Boat

[edit on 30-7-2006 by Boatphone]

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   
It always starts out innocent. Just wait around and see if you don't take people's word for it. But I'll remember your username for in a few months when you're posting a "How do I get rid of it!?!?!?" board. lol.

Anyway a quick Google search didn't bring up anything blatent. Interesting that a few websites that were entirely Russian except the words "Sir Garrod".

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
ask him what his first name is.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Okay some questions. Where do you guys know this from, religion or anything else?? Wasn't Columbus going to fall off the end of the Earth if he sailed to far? How do you know it's a demon? Why couldn't it have been either a hallucination, or an actual entity other than a demon?

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Sir Garrod as in Sir Archibald Edward Garrod?
He lived from 1857–1936 and was a physician and biochemisist.

www.oxforddnb.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795

Okay some questions. Where do you guys know this from, religion or anything else?? Wasn't Columbus going to fall off the end of the Earth if he sailed to far? How do you know it's a demon? Why couldn't it have been either a hallucination, or an actual entity other than a demon?

It definitely can be another entity. The only entities that can communicate are not limited to demons.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix
Sir Garrod as in Sir Archibald Edward Garrod?
He lived from 1857–1936 and was a physician and biochemisist.

www.oxforddnb.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

No, different person. His "Sir Garrod" said he was only alive on Earth once during the crusades in France.

So, is the general feeling that all channeled entitys are deamons? Or, could this one be a good entity. Also, I know that it could be a fake as well...

-- Boat

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I'd like to respond to this thread (not sure how old it is). I've had two sessions with Bernice channelling Sir Garrod, and the information was very helpful.

Here's the thing I've found with this sort of spiritual search - the more you search, the more you find. If you believe that there is nothing, you will find nothing. Believing there is something, however, shouldn't be forced either, because then you can be fooled easily. Keeping an open mind is the right approach.

Sir Garrod says exactly this. Bernice is very rational as well as very intuitive. Sir Garrod say things that make good sense. So the contact seems authentic. However, whether or not the contact is made with Sir Garrod, or with some higher part of Bernice's consciousness, we cannot know. The fact is that mediumship is a real phenomenon and there are a lot of examples in history, especially in the last 100 years. The Seth material is one profound example. Ok, perhaps its all a big lie... Read some of the Seth material and see if it seems like something Jane Roberts would have made up. Decide for yourself.

As far a demons are concerned, yes that appears to be a projection of a belief system that isn't necessarily accurate. Believe in demons, and you will find them. That is true. In my imagination, the "spirit" world is a world of thought, not a world of physical things, so in a very real sense, thought IS the reality, if you can possibly imagine that. Think good thoughts, and you'll find a good reality. Realize that you shouldn't just interpret what you see, but that you are the creator of that which you are seeing. Trippy.

Enjoy the journey.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Boatphone

well this sounds pretty normal to me (although i haven't come across that entitie's name before), this video might help out with some of the questions you have...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I've had no experience with channeling, but the channeler in the Law of One would always ask the entity, before letting it "in" if it's intentions were aligned in the highest name of Jesus and his love.(or something to that effect) She used Jesus because that was her personification of divine love, but it could be anything that aligns with your higher power. That is how she would tell Ra from any other entity trying to harm her.

I don't believe in demons of the spirit world, but there are probably a lot of other entities on planes and dimensions invisible to us that getting in touch with could make your life pretty miserable, because their only goal would be manipulating you...

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
hi Bernice Kelman lives in Underhill VT and channels Sir Garrod every First or Second Tuesday of the month she is on googlereply to post by Boatphone

top topics

join