It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parallel incarnations, Chakras and spiritual development advice.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Well, it all started with a girl. When we talked we would just click and we had everything in common. We found ourselves quite attracted to each other and started hanging out alot and thats when the crazy stuff started happening.

Ok, so we were with friends.. loosened up and were all sitting down. The only way i can describe it is that we can open up a connection between our minds. Its like just between me and her and when its open we sorta like share feelings but then other stuff starts to happen. She was able to think of something and i could tell her what it was and she was giving answers to questions that i had in my mind. We freaked out everyone else there heh.

It was like i could feel everything and get stuff from her when i was around her without even saying anything just being there. It made me hurt inside not being around her.

This got me understanding chakras way better and start medataing, its been 3 weeks now and im a totally changed person.

We have since talked about this and relised a lot of things. Its to freaky what we have. Theres not one thing we both differ on its all the same... completly different upbringing but totally the same. Like nature vs nature. Not one day goes by that i dont realise something the same about us.

We also both have different natural psychic abilities. This is like the dot in the ying and the yang. We are primaraly the same but have only this differnce. My natural ability is empathy to know what people feel, strongest around her. Hers is that she makes people attracted to her and feeds off that energy for attention and self esteem. Sounds wired but its true, i did pick this up about her. Its nothing she says, nothing she does psysically. If shes attracted to that person, it will turn on and they will feel it and be attracted to her. It has been discribed as "giving a peice of her heart to everyone". This is almost like a curse, its uncontrolable for her and probably generating lots of bad karma by the way it makes others feel.

We have both come to the conclusion that we are the same as in a parralell incarnation. I think she is a more expierenced sprit. She has met a few other people that are the same as well like us and one that is a complete opposite. The only think they have in common is this ability (hes other side of the ying and yang with his dot being the ability i have described about her. She has a long history with this person.

Anyway, back to what ive been doing and my spiritual development. Ive figured out that she opens me up inside. I know more about myself and about her when im with her. It still kills me not being around her. But ive been able to meditate on this and practice with the visualising balancing and cleaning excursised and its has helped. I know what its like to have most of my chakras open, even just a little bit for some of them and how to close them control how i feel. Since im naturally empathetic the heart is the strongest. followed outward by the rest. im currently focusing on the root and crown. root it much easyer heh go for a walk, clean my car, pull apart my pc heh.

Anyway another strange occurance was when i was with other friends at a restaurant. We were having lunch after a big drinking night and just before the meals came my solar plexus chakra opened, i didnt shut it but closed my eyes and meditaed on it to open it up more. When i open this one it makes me feel full and not eat anything. when i was medatatin for that minuite the thought came subconciously that i would affect people around me. well the meals came and i didnt close it, me and the two girls to the left and right of me bearly touched their food while the 7 or so other people finished them all off. Im finding that women are weaker spiritually than men.

--Continued next post--

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 07:15 AM
link   
--Continued--

What i am hoping to get from this thread and community is some feedback of where to progress after i have worked my way up and figured out how to open up all my chakras fully. I am hoping to progress in meditating to get something really happening up there when i open up them all up fully at the same time
Kundalini awakening maybee, heard you could die if not ready for it? Instant astral projection... hope so
and some seriusly psycodelic stuff too, that would be nice.

Im currently looking into heart chakra radiance. And seeing what that can do.

To finish this off If anyone has heard or knows about the thing that this girl can do that i have described above in melbourne or new zeland or if you are one of these people it would be good to talk more... i feel that it would help my spiritual development.

Well thats it. I hope some of you read it and enjoy it. Took me quite a while to write out but well worth the effort as i do feel better now.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   
sounds like someone is in love

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 07:46 AM
link   
ye, it does, and it feels that way too

but i dont wanna focus on that + its what she does to everyone. im just sensative and empathatic but i know what it is now

[edit on 24-7-2006 by veespec]

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 01:33 AM
link   
i dont want relationship advice....
please, any insight from you guys?

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
for one i dont think women are less spiritually inclined than men, perhaps more so in some cases...however materialism has uprooted many people's spirituality and girls seem to be greater affected than guys in this aspect...

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Hello Veespec,
And welcome. You have a very powerful relation there. Cherish it.
I have a few questions and comments on you girlfriends ability to attract energy.
How DOES it make people feel?
If people become tired and/or disoriented, aggressive she is unwillingly practicing Energy Vampirism. What most of the energy vampires do, though contrary to what I have experienced dealing with these people, she is fully conscious of it.
Very Odd.
In most cases I have found that people who do this, are being used by an entity that feeds off emotion. They are more or less a servant a channel.
They (the channels)have some gain from it but it will eventually wear them out as with drugs. They will crave more and more and deteriorate rather quickly.
I have also observed that most abused channels are very caring lovable people.
There are other types. But I don't wish to bore you.
I do strongly advise her to dismiss this practice. Her ability/ is channeling not steeling energy, she is wasting her time. Not to mention hurting others.
Perhaps you can make use of this. I am not an expert just experienced.
What do you mean by saying women are weaker, in what way?
WIS

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
thanks for the replys,

the thing she can do doesnt make people feel drained, or aggressive or anything like that, but its deffinatly a thing that she does, identified and described similarly by a few people throughout her life. maybee its the joining of chakras ? anyone know anything about that ???

when i say women are weaker but i dont really mean weak, just easyer to do my empathy thing on. A better way of describing this is easyer to influence or more spiritualy sensative

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   
veespec

No is not true that women are weaker than man when it comes to spirituality is just that some people happen to be more than others.

Perhaps you are more spiritual than your partner or friend but perhaps you may met somebody that would be more than you are now.

When it comes to my husband and me I am more spiritual inclined that he is.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Please question the feelings you have for her from a distance (detached from your emotions), that is the only way to see it clearly. I do hope for the best... Remember, she is a self-proclaimed flirt (for lack of a better word).

I believe that you need to question yourself, not us, for our opinions are just that. Converse with the voice inside, he will guide you in your direction. With your Chakras open, without a confident driver, others may try to get behind the wheel without your knowledge.

My only advice is to believe in yourself, and create a long-lasting relationship with your internal guide. Peace, AAC

top topics

join