It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of strange lights over lake seen from my balcony and ALIEN? -- this is a new one.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Your English is EXCELLENT! I got reprimanded by a mod a couple of weeks ago for quoting the last post of a thread where my post was the next one after that.
Anyway, yes, you are the one I am talking to now as I was also talking to you in my last post.

As for your comments about the "eye" on that vertical blind, I think I understand what you are saying and it does make sense. Thanks for taking the time to rephrase your previous comments and I hope I didn't offend you by asking you to re-phrase what you said before.

Good suggestion: will resize that image now and will replace it with a smaller version of it in a few minutes

[edit on 1-8-2006 by Palasheea]

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Sometimes, when I answer the previous post but do not quote any text, I put on the first line the name of the poster I am talking to, it is easier to know to what poster were are referring to, like this:

Palasheea:
No ofense taken, I really like to deny ignorance, specially the ignorance I may spread with my comments.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
ArMap (thanks for the tip!)
-- and I'm glad you didn't mind re-phrasing for me...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

media.putfile.com...

Well, as long as I'm in the dog house, I might as well show another movie I made back in May of this year just for the sheer fun of it! Enjoy! And let the debunking begin!

As I mentioned before, I'm an ITC experimenter/researcher and one thing that I've been noticing
when I do my EVP and or ITC experiments,is that the beings whom I'm in contact with, LOVE MUSIC; and they would say so in my Evp recordings.

So one day in May I decided to try something out. I wanted to see what I would see on playback if I directed my cam to a wall on the left side of the room, the same room I do my evp recording sessions in. The image in this post is a screenshot of that movie that I took that day and it shows the wall and the shadows that were on that wall due to a table that has books and other things on it in addition to a small tv set. That table was casting it's shadow on that wall because I had a lamp set on the floor about 4 or 5 feet behind it.

Anyway, I wanted to see if I could get an orb or a few orbs to show up in this movie if I played Clay Aiken's "Oh Holy Night".

Once again, those beings that I'm in contact with via EVP/ITC, a lot of times, seem to become more "animated" when music is playing. In fact, a lot of times I can sense this because the air in the room almost seems like it's "electrified" where I also hear a high pitched buzzing sound when it's sometimes like that.

So here's what happened in this movie and what I saw on playback.

I dircted the cam to the wall.
I turned on the music
And while the music was playing, I turned on the camera and made a short movie directing the cam on the wall on the left side of the room.

Here's what I saw on playback: (used Windows Movie Maker for this)
-- well as I said before, I was hoping for some orbs to show up, but instead, I noticed that a soft hazy light began to form out of nowhere right in the area where I had my cam directed. (which was to that wall)
-- And I noticed that that soft light seemed to expand and become brighter and then receed back to it's former size everytime the singer (Aiken) would CRESCENDO in the song he was singing (Oh Holy Night).
-- When I saw this happen a couple of times in this movie, I knew I had something interesting so I then moved it into Ulead VideoStudio 8 to see what that light would look like using some of the various special effect filters they feature in that program.
-- I found that the filter called "Charcoal" seemed to show how that light was flaring up the way it was the best out of some of the other filters so I then saved the movie with that effect applied to it.
--- Here's a putfile link to that movie where I used that special effect called "Charcoal". media.putfile.com...
--- If you view it, please make sure to turn up the volume because the singer singing his song is a big part of what's being shown here.
-- You might also notice that those light expansions/flare-ups occur a split second after Aiken begins to crescendo in the song. This is due to the split second delay due to the audio part of the movie not being synchronized exactly with the visual part of this movie -- hence the split second delay. I'm not a professional videographer....I know there's a way to make adjustments for that delay in Audition, but I don't know how to do that.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I will not look at that movie without having seen first the original, I don't want to be influenced by a version "polluted" by special effects.

And I think that you should make different threads for the different movies, sightings, etc.

In that way it is easier to know what we are talking about.

And maybe the paranormal forum would be a better place for this. But maybe it will end here in the "Jokes, Puns, & Pranks" forum, like this one.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   
that is the reason why this thread is on the Jokes category. :bash:

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join