It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about an X-Files episode-

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 05:56 PM
link   
In one of the episodes Fox is in his apartment and places tape like (X's) on his windows then it ends and I think I missed the next episode or something because I never understood/figured out why he did that. Anyone know??
Thanks

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 05:58 PM
link   
he does that to contact his informant, Deep Throat

edit:

spoilers

spoilers

spoilers!

here goes...

if it's the episode in which Deep Throat dies, he does it as kind of a memorial to him, if I remember correctly.

[Edited on 10/28/2003 by MorningtonCrescent]

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Did not know that at all..thought something completely different. Thanks MC

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Yep, MC is correct...just thought you'd want some confirmation....

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Though I really didn't need confirmation as I believed her
Thanks to the both of ya's

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by MorningtonCrescent
he does that to contact his informant, Deep Throat

[Edited on 10/28/2003 by MorningtonCrescent]

No, if Fox was placing an 'x' of masking tape on his window then he was trying to summon his contact called 'X' funilly enough! After Deep Throat dies in the first series finale he is replaced soon after by 'X'.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone
No, if Fox was placing an 'x' of masking tape on his window then he was trying to summon his contact called 'X' funilly enough! After Deep Throat dies in the first series finale he is replaced soon after by 'X'.

Who was actually Richard Grieco and Johnny Depp's boss. (21 Jump St.) I couldn't take the man seriously after this.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone

I thought a show could only have one series finale, so how could there be a first? When you say first series finale you imply there was a second, which means the first was not a series finale.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   
What? The series finale....the ending episode of the first series.....the one where Deep Throat dies....and then there was a second series....and that series had a finale too...and then a third...and so on. Godammit I want pizza now! Damn you!

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Im pretty sure you mean SEASON finale...series finale would be the last episode EVER.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia
Im pretty sure you mean SEASON finale...series finale would be the last episode EVER.

Are you guys American? Becuase in England (where I live) a series means one season if you see what I mean. We don't say season you see. crazee confusion avoided (almost)

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Yep...season finale for us Yanks, hehe...

But I do seem to remember the X being to contact deep throat first.... I think the X in the finale, was more to see who would answer (if anyone would), more than a memorial though...

new topics

top topics

join