It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Long Should I Wait Before I Call Her?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
First off, I apologise for any errors in this post, I'm absolutely rat-arsed. Yeah! You drink half of a litre of 40% whiskey and 2 pints of fosters and tell me you aint drunk!

Anyway,I was at a party (in the park - big arse party in the park,organised by the council...), and I met the most beautiful girl ever named Charlotte. After a few minutes of discussion, she gave me her phone number and asked me to ring her sometime...

My question is, when is the right time to ring her? Two days? Three days? A week?

Help please! Thank you!

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Wait a week, anything else says Im desperate for you, and therefore I won't like you. Just remember to be assertive and show you are in control. So don't say would you like to go out with me but rather lets go out on Friday for a drinks.... (hope you get the idea)
Also call close the deal fast and hang up, don't stay chatting on the phone and don't call her before the date unless there is change of plans or something like that

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   
She wants you to call her right? That is why she gave you her number

I would call her up on Monday or Tuesday and invite her out for next Friday.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Thanks, guys. Good call... no pun intended.

I'll call her tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by carcharodon
Wait a week, anything else says Im desperate for you, and therefore I won't like you.

A WEEK! lol, thats way too long... he only just met her in a park and for a short period, a week is long enough to be forgotten about.... i'd say 4 days is about the cut off limit because any longer than that and its ridiculous. Obviously dont call a new guy/girl before you've left the park, but dont play stupid waiting games either... if u start off with petty games then they'll go away but new ones will just be invented. In the end everyone is a loser.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
never wait. call the next day. it always bothers me when people wait. take a leap and give her a call sooner than later. its not gonna hurt. she wouldnt have given you the number if she didnt want you to call her.

im out
-mindtrip02

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I have to say 3 days. She wouldn't have given you the number unless she wanted you to call.... unless you asked her for her number??? Keep her wondering for a few days.... then make the friendly call

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Hm...when is the next olympics? Lol. 2-3 days usually works for me. And then makes plans a couple of days in the future.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Anyway,I was at a party (in the park - big arse party in the park,organised by the council...), and I met the most beautiful girl ever named Charlotte. After a few minutes of discussion, she gave me her phone number and asked me to ring her sometime...

Uh.... hmm. Dude if you were boozed and chatting with her you should have done her that night! If not then you should have kissed her to reinforce that evening in her mind.

she wouldnt have given you the number if she didnt want you to call her.

True most of the time. Maybe she was drunk and had a fight with her boyfriend earlier in the day so she was feeling (AT THAT MOMENT IN TIME) like she wanted to give you her number.
....The next day said boyfriend makes up to her in the sweetest way..... then you might not hear from her.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
ugh grow a pair and call her the next day just be like sup bebbeh then be like wanna do something later this weak?

then be like

lysergoooorific!

hopefully she isnt a skank and has alread forgotten you and is now with some frat boy ramblerabblerunningonnnnn..... woooo

gluck either way

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   
listen to all these rules.

Call her whenever you feel like. just dont ask her out last minute, give her a few days notice.

people and theyre crazy rules.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I'm not crazy, I take PILLS DAMN IT!

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 04:22 AM
link   
xeroxed88,

Whew, this could be a tough one. I mean, i really don't know either of you very well, and as you are too drunk, i would not think it would be fair to get to know you in your current state of mind.

So, i tell you what. You give me Charlott's number, and i'll call her first and get to know her better. This way i will understand at least one of you, and be able to make a more informed decision. While i'm doing this to help you out, it will give you time to sober up.

I have your best interests at heart, promise.

So, what is her digits?

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
It was over a month ago Xeroxed88, by now they are probably going out already. And if he is still drunk after this long then i'd be worried! :w:

new topics

top topics

join