It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the final answer to everything? (strange website)

page: 229
<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
i take it from the lack of posting people are figuring this one out, i might of been away to long..

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   
A paper cone hat, more along the lines of if you win you win a Glorious 8 strap straight jacket to go with your newly modified padded room.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
The last one to post in this thread is a rotten egg

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

Originally posted by Cutwolf
If hes yanking our chains, I'm going to make sure he's banned.

No you won't.

There's no need for that kind of vitriol, this is a game it's meant to be fun. If you are lead down the wrong path by someone it's only because YOU followed them.

Chill out and enjoy the mental exercise.

Springer...

By becoming a member of these domains, you agree to the following:

1). Posting: You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

I'm not usually one to play the Junior mod role, but I would think that part of the TOS would come into play especially in a game like this.

Oh well.

I missed you springer.

link   

Originally posted by Harvestfreak
A paper cone hat, more along the lines of if you win you win a Glorious 8 strap straight jacket to go with your newly modified padded room.

What about a paper cone hat AND a glorious 8 strap straight jacket? Hmmm? Sounds even better I'd say. I guess the least they could do is include a tablet of migraine pills.

link   

Originally posted by sunshine7
The last one to post in this thread is a rotten egg

I'm the last to post.

I win!!

oh, nevermind. I thought I was in BTS.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
PWNT!!!!@111

sorry

I'm about to say # it and go eat some ramen.

No, I don't really have the answer, I'm just frustrated.

I really wanted an Xbox 360, too

[edit on 26-7-2006 by Sharker524]

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
This thread is an ATS Big-Thread
There are important new policies for threads this large. Stay focused. Stay on-topic. Minimal posts are subject to a warning.

Please click here for more information.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
ive been at work all day, what happened to the tags?

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I'm not usually one to play the Junior mod role, but I would think that part of the TOS would come into play especially in a game like this.

Oh well.

Seeing as how there is no way anyone but two people on this planet (myself and SkepticOverlord) have any idea what the real answers are there's not much chance anyone could be knowingly posting false information is there?

Like I said, if you follow someone down the wrong path it was your choice to do so .

Back to the GAME.

Springer...

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
You've got quite a bit of cleaning up to do, then.

Have fun.

link   

Oh well.

Seeing as how there is no way anyone but two people on this planet (myself and SkepticOverlord) have any idea what the real answers are there's not much chance anyone could be knowingly posting false information is there?

Like I said, if you follow someone down the wrong path it was your choice to do so .

Back to the GAME.

Springer...

Well said Springer

link   

Oh well.

Back to the GAME.

Springer...

But claiming you absolutely know the answer is false.

AHHH damnit. I don't care that much. I just want to get this answer. It looks so simple

[edit on 26-7-2006 by Cutwolf]

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Okay, so far tying a bunch of this together. I'm apologizing in advance if it seems a bit garbled.
Clues pertaining to NY: Buffalo, 885 lexington, Tesla (lived there awhile).
Dallas is in common with Oswald and Kilby (lived in Dallas)
Tesla's theories go hand in hand with UFO reverse gravity, which leads to area 51 and partially to tachyon.
I have more but it gets more confusing.
I know it seems like a stretch but I'm trying here.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by cheshire cat
Okay, so far tying a bunch of this together. I'm apologizing in advance if it seems a bit garbled.
Clues pertaining to NY: Buffalo, 885 lexington, Tesla (lived there awhile).
Dallas is in common with Oswald and Kilby (lived in Dallas)
Tesla's theories go hand in hand with UFO reverse gravity, which leads to area 51 and partially to tachyon.
I have more but it gets more confusing.
I know it seems like a stretch but I'm trying here.

We all are Cat, and to the mods, i think everyone is just letting off a bit of steam on this by having a laugh too, so pls be a bit more lenient?

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Yes, if a person comes on here, purporting to have the answer to a given question and then that person proceeds to post misleading clues. They are knowingly posting false information... just my opinion, but I think that is what we are dealing with here.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Well, my fortune cookie from dinner just gave me some advice that I think applies here.

"Tap into your imagination, it provides interesting results."

The answer to this question has to be right in front of us. What angle have we not tried yet?

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I'm so desperate atm I'm analyzing Springer's bold words to come up with the answer.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   
what's the law in the u.s. for drinking, 21 or 18?

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Theodwra
what's the law in the u.s. for drinking, 21 or 18?

The legal age is 21. Why? Do you think it could be along the lines of being old enough to drink?

[edit on 26-7-2006 by Jenna]

top topics

<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join