It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the final answer to everything? (strange website)

page: 110
<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Theodwra

Ok, can someone explain this to me: I typed in beingtheoneworthy, I got what everybody else got. Then I type in what someone sain: commonsense, just to see if that also works. It doesn't. Then I use the backbutton to go back to beingtheoneworthy and it's gone!
I can go back to any other phrase I put in there before that one, as well as anything after that.
wtf??

does that mean that I lost my chance to go to the next step???

hello? can anyone help with this? does everyone have the "level error..." page in front of them. Has anyone else lost it like I have?

I have been just working on the assumption that it's still there ... and it's worked every time. I didn't even bother looking for a way to find the question again ... the cookie saves your progress so as long as you don't clear it you're A-OK

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Time to focus here.

level error you are not yet worthy
distribute this site URL far and wide
the value of the reward depends on it

What can this mean??

lets pick at it, one piece at a time. Can't be all that hard.

link   

Ok, can someone explain this to me: I typed in beingtheoneworthy, I got what everybody else got. Then I type in what someone sain: commonsense, just to see if that also works. It doesn't. Then I use the backbutton to go back to beingtheoneworthy and it's gone!
I can go back to any other phrase I put in there before that one, as well as anything after that.
wtf??

hello? can anyone help with this? does everyone have the "level error..." page in front of them. Has anyone else lost it like I have?

It doesn't really matter. You can just continue with the game as usual, as the number of questions you have right is already stored in your cookies.

link   

wtf??

I lost it like i have many other just go for the next answer. you arent hurt in anyway

link   
I noticed that there were 2 cokies from the website, now I have 4 or 6

link   

Originally posted by zenlover28
Fiverz....i'm not convinced "beingtheworthyone" is the answer to the last question.

It's not ... it's "beingtheoneworthy"

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by sillinous1
Anyone figure out an easy way to get out of the "out fo sequense" loop you get stuck in every now and then when you use the back button?

your screwed till we fidn the answer or till you restart,what you did was, you go to the question, answered, got it wrong clicked back twice goign behind the new question then answered wrong again, goign down a different path, press ctrl H and sort your history by last veiwed and click randomly till your back atthe questionb, if that doesnt work, clear the cookies start again

link   
As far as prizes are concerned, has anyone thrown out there that it could be the actual webspace (or server) that this "game" is occupying that could be the ultimate prize? Maybe ATS is planning on footing the bill for it too?

Food for thought...

link   
its already on digg everyone digg this

digg.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fiverz
I have been just working on the assumption that it's still there ... and it's worked every time. I didn't even bother looking for a way to find the question again ... the cookie saves your progress so as long as you don't clear it you're A-OK

does that mean that my next answers will be a response to "level error..." regardless??

btw, tried yesiam
...nope

link   

Originally posted by BadMojo
As far as prizes are concerned, has anyone thrown out there that it could be the actual webspace (or server) that this "game" is occupying that could be the ultimate prize? Maybe ATS is planning on footing the bill for it too?

Food for thought...

Yeah, I've been considering it for a while. There are some clues that seem to hint at it and it was part of the prize for the Find the Rings puzzle.

link   
in the _javascriptfile, it says...

expires=Sun, 18 Jan 2038

ROFLMAO
I hope not!

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Opening the source in notepad provided www.google-analytics.com...

I didn't see anything that I could interpret as "usable" info...I'm no coder.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   

This question will revert to the planned version when site traffic levels, the result of spreading the URL, reach the expected number.

AWWW. I suppose they did tell us to spread it..

doesn,t look like we get a question till the sponsors are happy with the traffic

BUT NO ANSWER LINKS TO ANYONE ELSE GUYS
:up

[edit on 24-7-2006 by AGENT_T]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT_T
I don,t give a flying fornication what the prize is and how big it gets the more we pass on the url..

AS LONG AS AN ATSer gets it..

IT,S A PRIDE THING NOW.woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Amen!

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
from thefreedictionary.com

"dis·trib·ute (d-strbyt)
v. dis·trib·ut·ed, dis·trib·ut·ing, dis·trib·utes
v.tr.
1. To divide and dispense in portions.
a. To supply (goods) to retailers.
b. To deliver or pass out: distributing handbills on the street.
a. To spread or diffuse over an area; scatter: distribute grass seed over the lawn.
b. To apportion so as to be evenly spread throughout a given area: 180 pounds of muscle that were well distributed over his 6-foot frame.
4. To separate into categories; classify.
5. Logic To use (a term) so as to include all individuals or entities of a given class.
v.intr.
Mathematics To be distributive."

see 3.a.

"3.
a. To spread or diffuse over an area; scatter: distribute grass seed over the lawn"

maybe we have to mix up the letters in thefinalanswertoeverything

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by BadMojo
Opening the source in notepad provided www.google-analytics.com...

I didn't see anything that I could interpret as "usable" info...I'm no coder.

i think 'urchin' is a web site statistical analyser, so i guess that's why it's pointing there. once the traffic level increases, the game should begin again.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prote
in the _javascriptfile, it says...

expires=Sun, 18 Jan 2038

ROFLMAO
I hope not!

Spyware tracking cookies,

Just remember to delete them when the game is over.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
the .js file references a campaign in the headers. For me, that means marketing.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
What about 42? It says once the url reaches the expected number?

top topics

<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join