It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deployed Soldier's Family Found Murdered

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I hav eposted this story in th ePTS forum's already, but it is such a "Viscious and Cruel Act" that I want to see what the reader's reaction is to such a down right sadistic act that would make anyone angry. At the bottom of the picture there is a place to send your regards for the family and the Soldier that is coming home from a war to face the worst possible nightmare that could only be desribe as "Herendous."

KIRKLAND, Washington (July 21) - The wife, two sons and sister-in-law of a soldier serving in Iraq who were found dead in the soldier's burned-out house had been stabbed, and a neighbor has been jailed for investigation of homicide, authorities said.

the source of the story:

articles.news.aol.com...

Any comment's or release's of anger are welcomed to this sad but true post.. "I hate hearing thing's like this happening to hard working folk's, and a military man fighting his way to happiness just gat his "Happiness" snuffed out without any sign's of the war he was fighting in."

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I dont think any words can be posted here that would truly explain the anger felt by everyone in regard to this story, and no amount of sympathy or compassion will ever be enough. I honestly hope that if there is a god out there, any god, please give this soldier the strength he will desperately need to go on.......one can only imagine would they would do to themselves in the same situation.

My thoughts and compassion are with him if there was a way of helping him I would.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 04:47 AM
link   
That is all I have to say...

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
being russian myself and living in kirkland my mom knew these people.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Just a sad story, like thousands of other sad stories.

How many people are killed in the US every year? How many of those people are children?

Unfortunately, this is not an rare event.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Agreed that this is a sad event, but why post it here when there are thousands of other murders out there that are not posted here?

GSA

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Does this have anything to do with his service in Iraq or else where/ is it a feud because of his job? or is it russian mafia slap down? or is it just a brutal sick sadistic crime that is endemic in the world today?

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   
i highly doubt it was mob related. the neighbors, one of which is the suspect, were basically punks; i had a few bad run-ins with them while visiting the family. they are type the street race, hang out around school campuses at night drinking/doing drugs, play loud music at 3 am.

i'm sure every neighborhood has its hooligans. i mean if you're tired of people calling the police on you go smash a window, blow out car tires or something to vent your anger. but this, this just went too far.

[edit on 7/21/2006 by The Crow]

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
I dont think any words can be posted here that would truly explain the anger felt by everyone in regard to this story, and no amount of sympathy or compassion will ever be enough. I honestly hope that if there is a god out there, any god, please give this soldier the strength he will desperately need to go on.......one can only imagine would they would do to themselves in the same situation.

My thoughts and compassion are with him if there was a way of helping him I would.

These kin dof word's are what I was looking for, it does't "Fix" thing's, but to know that there are people that truly care about someone they don't know personally and being able to have so much passoion. I feel the same way and wish there was a way to aleviate the soldier's sorrow's.

THanks for posting Melbourne, you are a compaasionate individual you take care.

my thought's are very similar to your's.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor
That is all I have to say...

I totally understand, there aren't word's for the act. But thank you for taking the time to read this post, and it wasn't my idea to put this post to publicize terrible thing;'s like this, it was for all the people out there that think they don'have to worry about our society here in the USA is highly mistaken!! Some real loonie's out there.

Thanks for posting Retinoid, you are very down to earth, and I feel terrible for the soldier as well.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Crow
being russian myself and living in kirkland my mom knew these people.

WOW! it must be very hard for you and your mom to accept this situation as well, "How long did she know them?"
"Were they very nice soul's?"

Thank's for your input Crow, I am sure that your acquaintence was welcomed by them, even if it was through your mother.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
Just a sad story, like thousands of other sad stories.

How many people are killed in the US every year? How many of those people are children?

Unfortunately, this is not an rare event.

And that is the saddeset part of this story. Our country really isn't no better when it come's to self discipline and regaurding one or the other's life. Sad event , none the less, and thank you for posting your thought's ArMa.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
Agreed that this is a sad event, but why post it here when there are thousands of other murders out there that are not posted here?

Imagine.
"You are at war in a different country, the only thing you can think about is to get back home to your babie's and your wife, you get the call, 'Your entire family has been murdered." and all you can do is say "WHY?"."

You have some serious mental prob's if you can't understand why I had posted this, it is about the respect of one of our soldier's who was willing to die, and his family fell here in the USA while he was trying to do the right thing for other's.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by GSA
Does this have anything to do with his service in Iraq or else where/ is it a feud because of his job? or is it russian mafia slap down? or is it just a brutal sick sadistic crime that is endemic in the world today?

If I were this soldier, I would have to damn this war!!
He could be possibly thinking right now "Why did I have to leave them?" and that has to be rough for him.
As for the "Conspiracy Theory " part of your post, I don't think so, but then again, there has been stranger thing's to happen to the patriotic of our country.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Crow
i highly doubt it was mob related. the neighbors, one of which is the suspect, were basically punks; i had a few bad run-ins with them while visiting the family. they are type the street race, hang out around school campuses at night drinking/doing drugs, play loud music at 3 am.

i'm sure every neighborhood has its hooligans. i mean if you're tired of people calling the police on you go smash a window, blow out car tires or something to vent your anger. but this, this just went too far.

[edit on 7/21/2006 by The Crow]

Crow,
This si the second post I have read of your's.
It is very enlightening to here that you have such insight's to the family, I hope your mother is doing well, I also hope you will be able to disclose what the victim's were like when they were with us.
Tell your mom, "Take care and keep on, keeping on."

Thank you crow for your post's.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
for me it so close where I lived I am shock and angry about this story and the with the
war in the middle east and I hope they find out who done it and get justice and I hope he find the comforts for this lost and support from other people who does not know in his life maybe find woman in his life that is good and trust worth so can star another life with kids agian and have better proteced for people of seviceing over sea and Iraq etc same with companys people too by people in thier commuity and people who supports them and war on terrorism in this world and canada where I lived
and enjoy freedom everyday etc

[edit on 06/05/2006 by bartgirl]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Here's basically what happened, it isn't the official version by the police but from speaking to relatives and from what I know I think this is how it went...

The family had two sisters, one of which appears to have had a semi-secret relationship with the killer, who lived next door. The killer, drunk that night, went into their house and to the second floor to the room of the sister who apperantly was having relations with him. However, it was the other sister, not the one who was with him, that was sleeping on the bed. Of course she had no idea who this guy was so she started to scream/attack him. So he slit her throat, then proceeded to stab two children and the girl he liked who was sleeping down stairs. Then he passed out. He woke up the next morning covered in blood and saw the bodies lying around so he poured gas on the house and set it ablaze to dispose of the corpses. The cops think it was him because he was covered in scratches and bruises and, obviously, something was going on between one of the sisters and him. Not to mention I'm sure K9 dogs could probably smell gas on him.

the family were hard working honest people, and everyone on the block liked them. the girls were very bright and motivated students with a whole future ahead of them, college etc. however, like many woman these days, i guess one of the girls was attracted to that "bad boy" type of guy.

thank you for the support everyone.

[edit on 7/24/2006 by The Crow]

[edit on 7/24/2006 by The Crow]

new topics

top topics

join