It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypothetical World Manipulation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Now let me start by saying that this is pure speculation. Absolute hyperbole on my part, yet I believe an interesting slant.

Suppose for the time being, that the Bilderberg Group or the Illuminati is in fact a group of super powerful individuals that have been manipulating the world economics and politics to further their own agenda.

Now with that being said.....

One of the theoretical postulates about their actions, is the reduction of the Human race by 95% or so. (Figures not exact, but not relevant)

And with that in mind......

What has happened to the rabid debate on immigration? Well it appears that the current crisis in the Middle East has our attention focused elsewhere. Much like the lobbing of missiles by Clinton upon discovery of a soiled dress.
What could the Illuminati have to gain by this?

• Mexican American Legal Defense Fund founder Mario Obledo stated, “California is going to be a Hispanic state. Anyone who doesn't like it should leave. Every constitutional office in California is going to be held by Hispanics in the next 20 years.” People who don't like such demographic changes “should go back to Europe.” (Incidentally, Mr. Obledo was also the California Secretary of Health, Education and Welfare under Gov. Jerry Brown.)
www.limitstogrowth.org...

Perhaps the individuality of the average American is far less controllable than the average Mexican. Americans tend to be outspoken against their Government, they investigate conspiracies and form independent opinions. They own guns and stand up for self defense. They take pride in and admire those that stand against the current and speak out against corruption.

If the average Mexican had these traits, would they not be in the process of reform in their own country?

Note: I am neither xenophobic or racist. This is pure speculation.

So, taking this all into account, if the Illuminati, or whoever, can keep us focused somewhere other than the crisis that is our open and undefended borders, they achieve the objective of creating entire states that are effectively controlled by Mexican immigrants.
If you allow for the "push" by liberals to let Illegals vote, then you could feasibly have States where the control is in the hands of Illegal Immigrants.

All just conjecture.

Semper

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Its an interesting point, but I think that there is such a difference in history, and that history just has its own inertia, that you can't say that because mexico has the problems it has now, that its because of mexican culture or something like that. Mexico was ruled as an empire for a long time, and then Fox was the first president in decades from outside of the institution. The mexicans in america don't seem to be the type to settle with insitutional powers.

Think of it from another angle too. All those generations of being cowed to the state, now, they come to the US, have liberty, and there's a cultural explosion within the mexican population and a revitalization within america too. The average american can sit back and lazily say, 'we need to go easy on extreme islam, its not really a threat'. Mexicans, they're know that there's a hell of a lot at stake, and won't be so complacent. When was the last time an american had to worry about state induced 'dissaperances' and death squads? Its out of the american ken. But for people from El Salvador and Guatamala, they'll know what to watch out for. Sort of like how the wasps in the east were satisfied with the 13 colonies, and it was the new immigrants and lively sorts that settled the frontier.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   

So, taking this all into account, if the Illuminati, or whoever, can keep us focused somewhere other than the crisis that is our open and undefended borders, they achieve the objective of creating entire states that are effectively controlled by Mexican immigrants.

All other debate has been sidelined also. Two weeks ago, most lead stories dealt with Iraq. Not today. And Iraq will now continue to share the stage with Israel.

But even though the MSM is concentrating on Israel/Lebanon, the border situation is not being ignored. The Minutemen are still there. The Guard is there. And anti-illegal immigration advocates are still being vigilant.

For your premise to be accepted, we would have to accept that the Illuminati has created the diversion. And that is a stretch, imo.

If you allow for the "push" by liberals to let Illegals vote, then you could feasibly have States where the control is in the hands of Illegal Immigrants.

Possible, but hopefully this will never happen. Americans should have more common sense than to let that happen. A clause in the state constitution preventing voting by illegal immigrants may be necessary, but if that's what it takes, then so be it.

Anyway, I still don't get how population reduction gets tied into your theory. But I'm thick and slow, just like the ketchup.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
When was the last time an american had to worry about state induced 'dissaperances' and death squads? Its out of the american ken.

I know this is beside the point, but Nygdan, I do remember reading right after 9/11 about U.S. citizens of Moslem descent being disappeared and taken away to some other country for "rendition".

Anyway, back to the topic at hand: Population reduction is more than a theory - it is a policy that was formed back in Carter's administration. The name jof the report that created the policy is "Global 2000". If you Google it, you can find all kinds of information about it and even a copy of it. I think itwants to eliminate something like 90% of our population if I remember right.
Along those lines, the Scandinavians and other European countries have realized that their country cannot support more people than it has, so they have in essence closed their doors to immigrants unless their parents came from that country. I'm assuming that you are relating immigration and population control in that sense - that a country can only sustain X number of people so it takes care of its citizens and closes the borders to immigration? Am I reading your statements correctly, Semperfortis?

-Forestlady

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
there are people who say if you live in a secular society you are far more controllable than a society that believes heavily in god, this is one of the reasons why our leaders only want one religion, that probably will not be like the ones we have today.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I would believe that control could be/would be far more effective if Religion was used to implement that control.

Semepr

[edit on 7/25/2006 by semperfortis]

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I hope we are still ASSUMING an elite group has plans for decimating the world population.

Your theory is interesting, but has too many holes in it, shown in other posts.

In behalf of the Mexican half of my family, some of whom were once illegals, I'd like to point out that the majority of Mexican families have multiple children, and that is still a cultural norm.

So the decimation of population theory being connected with increasing immigration of Mexican illegals really sinks in the light of this. ASSUMING that decimation is a plot, that is.

top topics

join