It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's Hizbollah Spokesman Mojtaba Bigdeli Says They Are Ready To Attack U.S. and Israel

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
And so does everyone else, which is why it'll never happen again. Have you heard of any plane hijackings since 9/11? Yeah, me neither. I think that point here is moot.
TheBorg

They'll not be hijacking planes or anything that obvious....any attack will be when its least expected and in a way that no-one would have thought

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I can't help but wonder if they've ever heard of the term: Green glass", and the reason it happens?

I'm glad Isreal is finally being allowed to defend itself after 46 years of attacks.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by timski

And so does everyone else, which is why it'll never happen again. Have you heard of any plane hijackings since 9/11? Yeah, me neither. I think that point here is moot.
TheBorg

They'll not be hijacking planes or anything that obvious....any attack will be when its least expected and in a way that no-one would have thought

If you read the rest of my post, and focus on the quote that I included, you'll notice that I was responding to Mauddib's comment about the 19 terrorists. These 19 were the ones that were involved in the 9/11 hijackings. That's what I was referencing here, nothing more.

TheBorg

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   
To Iran's Hezbubble Spokesman Mojtaba Bigdeli:

"Go ahead... make my day."
Yes, mods, I've seen the notice about one line or short responses, and I usually comply.
I just couldn't help myself.
Hey!!!! Now it might not apply!!! (I'll be good).

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   

TheBorg

How exactly is the "point moot"?

Perhaps you have heard of the "dry runs" perpetrated by some Middle Eastern men in airplanes. Or the middle eastern man who was found to have hollowed out shoes, and a clock with a 9 volt battery taped to it, but had to be let go because there is no law against having those, althought it is pretty wierd anyone would do something like that. No my friend, there is "no moot point" when it comes to terrorists.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Occurs Hezbollah will attack US we have been warned

Then it would be not problem with the invasion and occupation of Iran . . .

This time Israel will be next to the US at the time of the take over . . .

I see the polls already approving the imminent retaliation of the US against Iran.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   
There is no real threat of terrorists. There is less threat of them killing any one of us than getting hit by lightning. And they didn't spend Billions to protect you and I from lightning.

We have a corrupt government that has deliberately made and cooperated with any "mideast terrorists", which are mostly Arab, for the corrupt governments agenda.

We WILL have an Iranian war, and the thought that it is needed is ABSOLUTELY ABSURD, and those that believe that it is needed are naive and uneducated about the FACTS of geopolitics and what the real plan is.

Furthermore, after we "win", the war with Iran, we will have opened ourselves to the possibility of a more dangerous attack from more potent neo cold war enemies. They then will come in for the kill.

Folks whenever we begin front or backdoor attacks on Iran, our economy is going to tank. I predict the shot across the bow for our economy is a war with Iran.

...... I'm moving to Argentina and count sand while the USA goes down economically, and then gets kicked like a wounded animal by the circling neo-cold war predators.

Take it to the bank now, because later you won't be able to.

The Water Man

[edit on 26-7-2006 by The Water Man]

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Seven of the 19 terr?orists have been found alive...... hmmmmm?

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Water Man
Seven of the 19 terr?orists have been found alive...... hmmmmm?

This has already been discussed, and shows how much people who make these sort of remakrs know about Muslim names and how they are shortened when Muslim people apply for visas, and or passports...

Just like in the western world you find people with the same names...does that make them the same person?....

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   
So why do people constantly think there are mideast terrorists ready to kill nearly 300 million americans?
I don't care if it has been discussed. Isn't it my right to express or re-express an opinion. Seems like if what I see here on this thread is really in some of the folks heads, there is a lot of people buying the party line.
Folks there IS going to be a ridiculous war with Iran, and we will "win", but the wound that they give us will eventually kill us.
I'm not hanging around.
I'll be writing from South America....... Yes, I've been there, and Mexico and Central America, and all the east European nations.... before they liked westerners.

All is going as planned, only thing is.... It's not YOUR plan.... nor mine.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   

There is no real threat of terrorists. There is less threat of them killing any one of us that getting hit by lightning. And they didn't spend Billions to protect you and I from lightning.

Well, tell that to the 3,000 Americans who were killed in one day in New York by terrorists...tell that to the people who keep getting killed or injured because of terrorists....

We have a corrupt government that has deliberately made and cooperated with any "mideast terrorists", which are mostly Arab.

what in the world are you talking about?.....

We WILL have an Iranian war, and the thought that it is needed is ABSOLUTELY ABSURD, and those that believe that it is needed are naive and uneducated about the FACTS of geopolitics and what the real plan is.

I guess in your opinion what is needed is the calls by the Iranian regime to "purge Israel from the Middle East" and any country that would help Israel will get the same treatment....

Don't talk about "being naive and uneducated" when you are obviously dismissing the statements and declarations made by the Iranian regime....

Furthermore, after we "win", the war with Iran, we will have opened ourselves to the possibility of a more dangerous attack from more potent neo cold war enemies. They then will come in for the kill.

For over two years now some members, including myself have been giving evidence that "our old cold war enemies" have been working hard on attacking the united States in any and every way possible. These same "cold war enemies" have been the ones funding terrorists who have been attacking us and arming regimes who call themselves "enemies of the U.S." If for some miracle Israel does nothing about Iran, or Syria, or Hezbollah, these countries will grow stronger and unite with the enemies of the united States. If anything does happen these same countries, read China, Russia, North Korea, Venezuela, Cuba and a few others, will blame the United States, not only Israel, and they will make any excuse to continue their attacks, economically or worse on the United States.

...... I'm moving to Argentina and count sand while the USA goes down economically, and then gets kicked like a wounded animal by the circling neo-cold war predators.

Take it to the bank now, because later you won't be able to.

The Water Man

Go to Argentina then, but if you think that you are safe in Argentina you are delluding yourself. Chavez has proclaimed that he intends to spread the "permanent revolution to all of South America" which in the end will mean wars in South America and it will not be because the United States wants it.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I don't give a rip what other countries do to each other. That's their problem!!

If they want freedom let them have a revolution like we did and spill their own blood, maybe they'll appreciate it more.

And yes terrorists took down the 911 towers but they are not the folks you think they were.

Can you say D-E-M-O-L-I-T-I-O-N...... by renegade AMERICAN government murderers.

Here are the real terrorists---^

And if they keep it up we need a second American revolution!

No I am not pro Muslim.... nor am I pro Jewish, like most people. I'm pro, keep our nose out of everyones business. And yes it IS that simply. No it isn't complicated.

We need people in our country that understand, jurisdiction, admiralty vs common law, and where those both came from, and why they exist, and how they apply to you and me and common sense. But I'm afraid we have lost that ability, and it is required to know this in order to "keep a republic". With this understanding one would KNOW whether we should be at war in another country or not. Without this knowledge, one is just plain lost about what WE should do.

[edit on 26-7-2006 by The Water Man]

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Can you say D-E-M-O-L-I-T-I-O-N...... by renegade AMERICAN government murderers.

That is a claim made by some but which the evidence does not prove in the least...

Again, that has been discussed in other topics, which this one has nothing to do with. If you want to discuss it there are other places in the forums where similar threads are being discussed at this moment....

[edit on 26-7-2006 by Muaddib]

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   
It seems like Iran is changing it's position, for the time being, about the fighting with Isreal. They are now calling for an unconditional cease fire between Lebanon and Isreal.

Iran Calls for Lebanon Cease Fire

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad called for a ceasefire in Lebanon and criticized US policy in the Middle East on Wednesday, saying Washington wants to "recarve the map" of the region with Israel's help.

In addition to a ceasefire, Ahmadinejad called for talks on the Lebanon crisis without conditions and demanded Israel compensate the country and apologize for its actions

Lebanon allowed Hezbollah to settle on Isreals border, knowing they are backed by Iran who's president wants to wipe Isreal off the face of the earth.

He has stated ( the president of Iran) in the article that started this thread he is ready to attack Isreal.

The only reason I can see he wants an unconditional cease fire is because Hezbollah is getting their butts kicked, and the unconditional cease fire will give him the oppurtunity ( with time ) to send better equipment and man power to the area.

This guy is a fanatic like Hitler, you can't trust him!

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   

If they want freedom let them have a revolution like we did and spill their own blood, maybe they'll appreciate it more.

REPLY: This is exactly what Isreal is doing.

We have a corrupt government that has deliberately made and cooperated with any "mideast terrorists", which are mostly Arab.

REPLY: HA HA HA HA

Why you're counting sand, it's interesting to note that it's been estimated that there are more stars in the galaxy than all the sand particles on every beach in the world.
Oh... I just read that Russia is selling (Communist) Chavez arms, so watch where you count.

REPLY: Muaddib..... we have here another member of the tin foil hat crowd. I bet he believed (Screw) Loose Change, Farenhype 911 and An Inconvenient Truth(less documentary).

Keyhole: You're right; the guy's certifiable, and the sooner we park a Guided Munition into his living room the better. It worked with Khadaffi 20-some years ago.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join