It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Democrats' Newest Voting Bloc...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time

Originally posted by ThePrankMonkey

Originally posted by Bout Time

Thomas we know is on the lunatic fringe but Monkey, just state your flavor & wear it proudly like Thomas, the middle of the road act isn't selling any tickets.

its not an act. i walk MY path, not the one others think i should walk. that separates me from you and the other sheeple. i dont buy into this concept that a person has to be on one extreme or the other politically. it should be apparent that having such a stance does little good and only working together brings real change and progress. however i know how you love to fight and argue more than learn and progress so i spend little time on you to begin with. you're rather hopeless compared to those on this board who share views similar to your own.

i'll walk my path, you keep walking someone elses like a sheep. your attitude, shared by many more on this board is the reason why there are large rifts in this nation and the gaps get larger and larger, not because of a democrat or a republican, but because the sheeple in this country are all too willing to swallow what those poiliticans spoonfeed them and then spew onto others and infect them like a disease. you're infected, stay away from me.

[Edited on 28-10-2003 by ThePrankMonkey]

Teach me oh Shepard! Bwaaaah!
Love to fight & abhor erudition? No, I just don't suffer fools gladly; particularly pompous ones!
But on a serious note, you've come down repeatedly on a side, yet swear to the great blue sky you're walking the middle line.
Sorry, like a sailor coming back from a Singapore shore leave thankful for the row of buildings keeping his walk to the boat vertical, you're far right of the middle.

Thomas

man that was lucid...good stuff!

While it's a bit out of nature, I've moved my Centrist view to be anti-Republican, hell, I've even saved the forum link when I lost faith after hearing my buddy Pete King ( who would have been the NY Senator over Mrs.Clinton if he ran, but no, the fascists back Rick lazio because he's a tool), actually spout the company line. that was the last straw.

there's a reason why you see one more than the other....there are more here who bash republicans than democrats. ive said things to those who have MINDLESSLY bashed democrats. ive also said that NEITHER side is better than the other as i view them all in the same light, liars thieves and cheaters who dont give a damn about us, only getting our votes.

i have yet to defend a republican, i have yet to defend bush. i never claimed even one time to believe any of the BS spewed to me so i fail to see how you come to this conclusion that i am right wing.

i hate both sides equally but like i said...more republican bashing goes on here, namely bush bashing.

but you're convinced of what you want to be convinced of, no matter what i say or do will make you think otherwise anyway. just felt i should clarify myself a little more.

later sheeple

<< 1   >>

join