It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill O'Reilly

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   
This is an email I sent to Bill O'Reilly relating to a brief story he had on his program about a couple, Clayton and Donna Lee. who told their abduction experience. I felt O'Reilly handled it poorly, therefore I sent him my view on what needs to be done if we are to ever to get to the bottom of this phenomena.
..................................................................................................

Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 12:39:47 -0800 (PST)
Subject: U.F.O. STORY ON o'Reilly Factor...January 13, 2006
To: [email protected]

www.stantonfriedman.com
www.v-j-enterprises.com...

The above website is relating to Stanton Friedman...an extremely educated man and a researcher of the U.F.O. phenomena.

On January 13th 2006 on the O'Reilly Factor there was a short story concerning a couple having been abducted by aliens. There wasn't enough time given to this subject to even begin to understand the full scope of information on the existance of u.f.o.'s. www.foxnews.com...

In order for a fresh new vision to be generated in finding out the truth, trustworthy networks such as Fox News needs to be more open and determined to investigate claims of sightings, abductions, etc.

If highly acclaimed networks would challenge authorities in our government to come on their program to discuss u.f.o.'s with intelligent researchers such as Stanton Friedman, then there may be some hope in breaking the secrecy behind closed doors.

When you have reliable reports from police officers, teachers, astronauts, presidents, doctors, lawyers, etc....all stating they have witnessed these incredible crafts (u.f.o.'s) and their fantastic speed / motions in our atmosphere....then there is definately something to these sightings and we have a right to know what we're up against.

If individuals are being abducted by unearthly beings then their rights have been violated and our authorities should be doing more to help these people. Surely you would agree this warrents worthy attention!

If Fox News wishes to maintain their fair & balanced position then I recommend you invite numerous congressmen, senators, etc on your program to debate these u.f.o. issues with experienced and educated people such as Stanton Friedman.

Thank You:

Long Beach, Ms.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I commend you but think you're wasting your time with them.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schaden
I commend you but think you're wasting your time with them.

I don't think I'm wasting my time. If more individuals would come forward and demand these networks to ACTUALLY do some SERIOUS research on this topic then we could open doors we never dreamed. The key is perseverance and that is why we all need to take a stand and write/email these networks. Flooding them with emails is only a beginning. If they don't respond then we have the option of speaking out to the newspapers in the Letters to the Editor or Sound Off section on how we have been ignored by the networks.

When sending a letter to the editor or sound off it should be sent to the city where the network/program is located.

[edit on 18-7-2006 by Southern Belle]

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Sure...there is a thing called media control, however the more voices that speak out then the less likely the reins of hush on u.f.o.'s can be held back. Sooner or later people will be completely fed up with our rights being violated (abductions, being given the stigma we are crazy, etc) and there will be no choice except lifting the veils of secrecy.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Belle
In order for a fresh new vision to be generated in finding out the truth, trustworthy networks such as Fox News needs to be more open and determined to investigate claims of sightings, abductions, etc.

I think that's your mistake. Since when is a network news station 'trustworthy'?

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I would think you'd get further with a newspaper than a corporate tv network.
I wish someone credible like Steven Spielberg could make a blockbuster UFO coverup documentary. That would get people to take notice.
But unfortuately I believe writing Bill O'Reilly to take the issue seriously is futile.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arcane Demesne

Originally posted by Southern Belle

I think that's your mistake. Since when is a network news station 'trustworthy'?

I respect alot of Bill O'Reilly's opinions and by saying trustworthy networks it's an encouragement to do the right thing for citizens and having done so... should they tackle this subject, they will gain respect from viewers for having the courage to take a serious step in finding the truth...and when I used the term fair and balanced it's a challenge for them to prove they live up to their own words on their program.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Trustworthy lol!

Sorry but no media station is trustworthy. They're all propaganda tools for the government. The war mongering, self absorbed bill o'riely is no different.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I plan on sending him another email with the original email attached. If Fox News / Bill O'Reilly still refuses to respond, then I will tackle the media where the show is produced. If my letters to the newspaper is ignored, provided they print my ploy. then the next step is contacting all the serious researchers and informing them of my quest to have networks take a serious look at this, provide my emails sent to the programs / media and ask them if they wish to respond to the networks / media as to why this has been put on the back burner or whatever words they choose.

Talking about u.f.o.'s an chat boards is a great experience and we gain alot of information, however this alone won't get us any closer to the truth. We have to be willing to get involved in areas which will gain national attention...hense...challenging every form of media. Getting no answer from them is not acceptable because we have a right to be heard...people's rights are being violated when abductions happen and their rights are violated by being ignored by our leaders in every nation.

If they wish to send the men in black to everyone who dares to have perseverance in finding the truth then they will have their hands too full to contain...and frankly it's coming to this very soon.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar

Trustworthy lol!

Sorry but no media station is trustworthy.

Sometimes a little bit of psychology can go a long way. Once you've attempted to move them through a nice approach and they refuse to be rational...then you pull in all the BIG BOYS (every resource of data and people in the ufo community) to challenge their refusal. IF they believe there's nothing to the u.f.o. phenomena then we'll ask them why are they so afraid to investigate. We can do a report/interview on them asking all kinds of questions why this is rarely ever in the news or have frequent specials relating to the u.f.o. 's on their program. Yep...turn the tables...interview them rather than them interviewing you (us).

[edit on 19-7-2006 by Southern Belle]

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Omg dude, Snoop Dogg, my rap hero from the WEESTsideee.
Look what he say's about bill o reilly, when asked about Bill O Reilly.

"# Bill O Reilly." ahahhahahahhahahahahaha!!!

Link to Snoop Dogg's clip where he say's "# Bill O Reilly" ahhaha
www.bushflash.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Expecting anything even remotely resembling rationality from Mr. Bill is complete folly.

Check this out....

mediamatters.org...

After I read this, Bill has no more validity for me. He's a fool!

Good effort though and I sure commend you for trying!

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by rrahim1
Omg dude, Snoop Dogg, my rap hero from the WEESTsideee.
Look what he say's about bill o reilly, when asked about Bill O Reilly.

"# Bill O Reilly." ahahhahahahhahahahahaha!!!

Link to Snoop Dogg's clip where he say's "# Bill O Reilly" ahhaha
www.bushflash.com...

I feal the same way Snoop does when it comes to O'reilly. This man has some serious issues with freedom of speech, my biggest argument against him.
As for the topic at hand keep it up but don't expect any results. With an election coming up ufo topics will not get any airtime unless they land on the whitehouse front lawn.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar

Trustworthy lol!

Sorry but no media station is trustworthy. They're all propaganda tools for the government. The war mongering, self absorbed bill o'riely is no different.

Couldn't agree more. They are all government and corporate mouthpices. Puppets dangling on strings and spewing forth only what is acceptable by their handlers. And O'Reilly/Fox news are the worst of the worst at regurgitating propegandic bile.

[edit on 2-4-2007 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Bill is in such denial about the world, how could he look at a story like this and not make a mockery out of it?
He's the last person on earth. His OPINIONS mean nothing and are useless and biased, why would he even get into the subject of UFO's?
Silly.

What we need is a UFO DISCLOSURE Channel on cable tv- dedicated to nothing but good information from credible sources. Any time i see shows in which they make fun at spaceships, ET's, etc, i just surf right on to another channel.
Not all of us are crazy who beleive.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

What we need is a UFO DISCLOSURE Channel on cable tv- dedicated to nothing but good information from credible sources.

Oh, how I dream of that. LOL

I do give the History channel and The Travel Channel some credit for running non-belittling programs on the subject, but imagine if we had an entire network dedicated to the subject. It would truly be a dream come true.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Southern Belle I applaud your effort, if more people got off their ass like you did the world would be a better place. You may not get through to Bill OReilly, but by simply doing SOMETHING you put things into motion, you never know what opportunities may open up via cause & effect.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shar_Chi
Southern Belle I applaud your effort, if more people got off their ass like you did the world would be a better place. You may not get through to Bill OReilly, but by simply doing SOMETHING you put things into motion, you never know what opportunities may open up via cause & effect.

I appreciate you commendation. I've just recently started posting again because I've had other matters needing more attention and I'm excited about returning to ATS.

It's the 'fear factor' that prevents people from coming forward and speaking out on this subject. As for me I don't give a hoot what anyone thinks about me when I open a discussion on the alien/ufo subject...even to strangers because it opens the door if they have been hesitant in discussing what they have personally keep under wraps. If I get laughed at...so what...it's not going to stop me one bit from voicing my opinions, In fact it encourages me more to speak out to this person who is resistant because it tells me they really have no true knowledge of what is happening all over the world relating to u.f.o.'s

The more output (information) you give them...the more input (questions)
they will ask and this is the beginning of knowledge which in turm may get them to begin their own investigation on what is truely happening in our atmosphere. These same once hesitant / skeptic individuals may be just the person who uncovers the lid on u.f.o.'s if encouraged to research for themselves.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Bill is in such denial about the world, how could he look at a story like this and not make a mockery out of it?
He's the last person on earth. His OPINIONS mean nothing and are useless and biased, why would he even get into the subject of UFO's?
Silly.

What we need is a UFO DISCLOSURE Channel on cable tv- dedicated to nothing but good information from credible sources. Any time i see shows in which they make fun at spaceships, ET's, etc, i just surf right on to another channel.
Not all of us are crazy who beleive.

You're absolutely correct we need a UFO DISCLOSURE Channel. Have you suggested this to any of the networks? If you haven't then I believe you should. Perhaps everyone on ATS should send an email with this suggestion. I'm in...what about anyone else?

new topics

top topics

join