It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing people, and Remote Viewing.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I've been wondering, if so many people know about remote viewing, and how to do it, then why don't think these poeple ever use it to locate, and recover missing people? I think if more people started using remote viewing for this, then missing people and children, could be recovered a lot faster. No we can stop kidnapping, but with remote viewing, I think we would be able to recover them a lot faster, alive or dead. Before you reply, know that I'm no expert at the whole remote viewing thing, so I'm not sure EXACTLY how it works, but I have a pretty good idea on one it can do.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I have tryed to do it remotly before it wont work i dont feel safe posting on other web sites but i do have that ability. The only times when it works is when i'm sleeping i see someone but cant descriibe the place it almost seems as thought there in a different dimension.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I've attempted remote viewing on objects and images. Not on people though. And I doubt I ever would. I consider missing pets a more important endeavor.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   
No expert on RV here either, but I thought they had to have a location to concentrate on?

JDub

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I saw a movie with Ben Kingsley (the guy who played Ghandi) who did it for the government. I can't remember what it is called. It was pretty good. I read about it a few days ago on this website. It has some cool stuff. Check it out. It has quite a bit of detailed info about it. Sounds very hard to do. It is probably hard to do if you work for the government cuz it is evil when they do it. My own personal opinion. If you do it for a good reason I bet it is easier to do.

covertmatrix.atspace.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I actually have thought about trying remote viewing to find someone once. A little girl went missing here and I had a vision of where she was, but I would never go to the police for two reasons, one, if they find her, they might try to blame me, and two, if I am wrong I will look like a fool.

They alrady had a psychic who remote viewed her and said she was burried in a shallow grave back in the iron ore mines, and what I saw was the same, so no need to, I guess would be point three though they never did find her and its been almost three years

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   
This is being done, but not highly publicized. Check out the project list on Ed Dames orgs website lite.psitech.net...

top topics

join