It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More masonic paedophiles than you can shake a stick at!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
I agree with the poster that masons are an evil group. And I have no doubts that they routinely have sex with under-age sex slaves and murder innocent people all the time.

Well, more power to you. You have a right to believe whatever you want. I believe the vendors of hot dogs are an evil organization bent on quietly removing the population of orphans from our streets in a very subtle and delicious way. In 1997, New York city experienced a 20% decrease in the orphan population, whilst hot dogs sales rose by nearly 20%. Coincidentally, you will often find a hot dog vendor near to an orphanage. You see? It's a sinister and evil plot....and it kinda makes me want a hot dog.

Well perhaps those of higher status anyway, I believe there are a few who claim to be masons on this board, though I'm skeptical of its authenticity.

Just curious, why would that be? Those on this board that I have seen, claiming to be Masons, arent doing anything more than providing referencable fact to counter weak and mindless tirades. But then, I suppose if you are going off of the baseless argument that Freemasons are evil and whatnot, then a real Freemason would be posting the "truth" right? Please. Oh, and by the way, there arent any "higher status" masons in the society. Everyone is equal. Everyone, from the pedophiles down to the average satanist.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Edelweiss Pirate
Well, easy answer most of you are Masons...

The minority of people in this thread are masons. I am not a mason, and neither are most people posting here.

Again, just because someone disgrees with you doesn't mean that they simply must be part of some evil plot. They could simply.....disagree with you.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   
The masons are entirely anti-equality why else would they dedicate a group to a select few with specific criterias? Because the things this organization conducts behind closed doors is against the law. And pedophilia is only one example of what happens, they are also plagued with murder, conspiracies, fraud, misinformation and so forth. The masons want to be especially certain that no one in their organizations exposes these actions so they are all trained liars.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 12:39 AM
link   

The masons are entirely anti-equality why else would they dedicate a group to a select few with specific criterias?

Freemasonry houses thousands of members. What is "select few" about this? You have an easy opportunity to become a Freemason right now simply by going to your local lodge and applying. I only say this because I know that you wont, and by your posts, it is obvious that you have never even set foot in the parking lot of a lodge.

Because the things this organization conducts behind closed doors is against the law. And pedophilia is only one example of what happens, they are also plagued with murder, conspiracies, fraud, misinformation and so forth.

Again, I would reference you to my above statement. How is it that you know so much about what goes on behind closed doors, and yet have never been behind those doors. What is your basis of evidence for this. Hear say? Good source.

The masons want to be especially certain that no one in their organizations exposes these actions so they are all trained liars.

Are they now? What classes do they take? What is the lesson plan for becoming a trained liar? I ask this because I am sure the Masons on this site would be interested as to where they sign up for this course.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Maybe if I was a sadistic individual with a lot of free time I would pay the masons a visit at their 'lodge' or 'tree-house' or whatever it is. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but weren't non-whites and females not allowed to join the masons for the longest time. Now this may be changing...but it seems superficial to me. And I'm certain that females are not allowed since it is a frat after all. Anyway it has a lot of similarities of hate groups such as the KKK and as ironic as that may be, it's been documented several times that several official KKK members were infact freemasons! Free-Masonry is a legacy of anti-equality. To this day they practice rituals that are not only against the law, but against all forms of humanity. They have been reported of routinely torturing animals and possibily people. I will support Edelweiss Piratein in his/her attempts to expose the evil of this organization! Thanks for bringing this out in the open.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 02:04 AM
link   
EP and Liaguana
Freemasonry other than in some parts of the south persons might consider them Racist, or discriminate. But, just as you think that they didn't allow non-whites so did the knights of columbus for sometime, and the lions club, and the rotary club, and the PTA i guess not only are they racist, but also evil, and paedophiles. Especially, that PTA one they hang around children all day.

The website EP posted earlier on the first page of this thread is just "terds" of information. I along with a few brothers (yes I am a mason) have been going around shutting down websites of that nature which allow for a construed thought of what freemasonry actually is.

Now, if this so-called Paedophile ring is a freemason thing don't you think it would have been kept a secret for longer seeing as you think we are so good at keeping things secret. Frankly, you sound like a walking contradiction.

I am not saying that bad people don't fall through the loops of freemasonry, but I would hope that most are good men.

Yes I consider myself an upper echlon mason seeing that they finally gave me my decoder ring. (Grow up EP).

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Oooo you got a ring, does it give you super-powers? Or does it make you feel like you're worth something now? To me the masons and a lot of these -secret societies- are nothing but a bunch of grown-ups with the mentality of children still playing in a tree-house where they can get away from the real adults and do naughty things. It's absurd and childish. Frankly I would not have a problem with them if it weren't for their continual disregard for moral conduct and the LAW! Now who's 'grown-up' here?

[edit on 19-7-2006 by laiguana]

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Well seeing as you answered for "EP" since i told him/her to grow up I guess you would be the grown up for him/her.

As far as tree houses never had the luxury of stepping in one.

And, my ring did give me super powers the greatest power the ability to determine fact from fiction one day I'll send you one. Or are you scared the big bad super powers will make you EVIL.

You have quite the imagination Liaguana because I would never think of doing dirty things, much less in a tree house. And, seeing as most of the brothers are in there upper 70 i doubt most of them can even climb a tree house.

Disregard for the law? What disregard? I realize that men/women having sex with underage children is wrong regardless of anything. I am not saying that the persons commiting this are innocent just that not all persons, nor the majority of the persons committing this act are masons.

Statistics of SA actually show most SAS are assualted by their own family members. Ouch, isn't that sad.

I am not trying to change your mind just give you a little insight to the truth something that you are far from.

[edit on 7/19/2006 by tempest_101]

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Dr Harold Shipman the mass murderer and Thomas Hamilton the child murderer of Dunblane, Scotland.....
I think we have found a trend ladies and gentlemen...

[edit on 18-7-2006 by Edelweiss Pirate]

2 people out of milllions and you've found a trend?? Good grief that really is stretching

Not a mason here either, however I have an uncle that is. The only thing thats on the agenda with his group, is tending hospitals...gardening and painting and the like. You know.....charity work.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by madhatter

Dr Harold Shipman the mass murderer and Thomas Hamilton the child murderer of Dunblane, Scotland.....
I think we have found a trend ladies and gentlemen...

[edit on 18-7-2006 by Edelweiss Pirate]

2 people out of milllions and you've found a trend?? Good grief that really is stretching

I totally agree

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I had rather hoped freemasons would keep off this thread, and see what happened. But Hobbes you've gone and spoiled it

For the record, Shipman was not a freemason; and neither was Hamilton. In the case of the latter his membership was widely reported in the Scottish Press at the time but it turned out to be another Thomas Hamilton (who was quite upset by all the attention).

As far as the content of the ritual goes, Iaiguana, why don't you start a new thread about some aspect of the ritual you find evil. You and I can discuss it for a while, I'll spend a lot of time factually countering your arguments, and you will disappear only to turn up somehere else in a weeks time with a new thread and the cycle repeats. EP will show you what to do.

Alternatively, you could decline to discuss the facts with me because I'm a liar, not high up enough, too evil or perhaps a congenital paedophile.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Just my two cents;

Many people are searching for "Pedophile", the correct spelling is "Paedophile".

When you search google for something and you want to find "anyword paedophile", you have to put the phrase in quote markes to find that exact phrase. If you just type the two words in, it will return results that CONTAIN the two words but not the exact phrase. The two are completely different searches and the results or number of results are completely different. It's an important distinction.

In terms of the thread, we should be waging a war against paedophiles in general, the fact that some are masons (which they are bound to be anyway as they represent a portion of society) is irrelevant. The OP clearly has an agenda.

Also, I was involved in a thread the other day that was chucked into the trash can with no warning and no explanation. The content of the discussion was in no way near the level of offensiveness as this one, yet it's still here!!!???

And for the record, I fall into neither of the groups of people that are being discussed here.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Just wanted to post the following thought, in order to support the previous post:

Results 1 - 10 of about 199 for Edelweiss Pirate pedophile. (0.30 seconds)
Results 1 - 2 of 2 for laiguana pedophile. (0.22 seconds)
Results 1 - 10 of about 108 for Edelweiss Pirate paedophilia. (0.19 seconds)
Results 1 - 10 of about 299 for la iguana paedophilia. (0.40 seconds

However, all that being said, I did not have time to read each article and see how apropriate it was to the argument. On the other hand, I too, could draw some interesting inferences. It is a well known fact that figures never lie.

For the most part, I really enjoy my membership here at ATS. However, it comes to mind that it might be a more palatable place if the trolls were more quickly controlled, or at least made responsible for their actions, and accusations. Nonetheless, I shall continue to be here, and enjoy the enjoyable.

Oh... And it would appear that I am a sometimes Mason, and "pedophile"

Results 1 - 5 of about 15 for sigung86 pedophile. (0.20 seconds)
Results 1 - 10 of about 108 for sigung86 mason. (0.20 seconds)

BUT ... I was only one 15 times. And... Only a Mason 108 times!

[edit on 19-7-2006 by sigung86]

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but weren't non-whites and females not allowed to join the masons for the longest time.

You're forgiven. Prince Hall, who is believed to be the first black Freemason, was initiated on March 6, 1775. Since that time there have been many other notable black Masons, including jazz greats Duke Ellington, Count Basie, and Nat King Cole, first black Supreme Court Justice Thurgood Marshall, civil rights activists Rev. Jesse Jackson and Rev. Al Sharpton, and comedian Richard Pryor.

Women do not join Freemasonry because it is a fraternity, just as men don't join sororities.

Anyway it has a lot of similarities of hate groups such as the KKK

What are those similarities?

and as ironic as that may be, it's been documented several times that several Free-Masonry is a legacy of anti-equality.

Interestingly, the truth of the matter seems to be the exat the opposite. The Enlightenment ideal of human equality is the primary principle upon which Freemasonry is based, as is evident by all of the fraternity's founding documents.

To this day they practice rituals that are not only against the law, but against all forms of humanity.

Which rituals are against the law, and which are "against all forms of humanity"? The closing Charge, given just before the Lodge is closed after a meeting, is as follows:

Brethren, we are now about to quit this sacred retreat of friendship and virtue, to mix again with the world. Amidst its concerns and employments, forget not the duties you have heard so frequently inculcated and so forcibly recommended in this Lodge. Be diligent, prudent, temperate, discreet. Remember that around this Altar you have promised to befriend and relieve every worthy brother who should need your assistance. You have promised, in the most friendly manner, to remind him of his errors, and aid in a reformation. These generous principles are to extend further: every human being has a claim upon your kind offices. Do good unto all. Recommend it more especially to the household of the faithful. Finally, brethren, be ye all of one mind, live in peace, and may the God of love and peace delight to dwell with, and bless you.

That hardly seems like the final words of a criminal organization.

They have been reported of routinely torturing animals and possibily people.

By whom? Edelweiss Pirate?

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prote
Just my two cents;

Many people are searching for "Pedophile", the correct spelling is "Paedophile".

Only partially correct.

Paedophile is the correct British spelling.

However, in the U.S., pedophile is the correct spelling. So American searchers are correct in their spelling.

I still am yet to see Masonry credibly linked to any organized evil activity. A few individual Masons, yes. But the fraternity as a whole, no.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Well, easy answer most of you are Masons...

What!? I'm a mason?! Nobody even told me... Oh wait. I get it. They are so secretive that they don't even tell you when you become a member. (PS. When will I receive my secret decoder ring, and does this mean I have to molest a child?)

//Sarcasm

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Only partially correct.

Paedophile is the correct British spelling.

However, in the U.S., pedophile is the correct spelling. So American searchers are correct in their spelling.

I stand partially corrected.

However it is annoying as an englishman who speaks english to spell english language differently from english! End of rant.

Sorry for off topic post.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Maybe if I was a sadistic individual with a lot of free time I would pay the masons a visit at their 'lodge' or 'tree-house' or whatever it is. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but weren't non-whites and females not allowed to join the masons for the longest time.

Women are not permited to join regular masonry, but there are side groups for the women to join. Regular Freemasonry is a men's club. In america, because american's are racist, there was and still is attempts to keep blacks and other races out of the regular lodges, but none of that is permited by the bylaws of the organization.

As far as the KKK, at its peak it had something like 3 million members in the US. It was and still is a violent racist hate group. But its meaningless that some KKKers are/were Masons.

To this day they practice rituals that are not only against the law,

Please cite one. Please cite a single ritual performed in masonry that is illegal.

tempest_101
I along with a few brothers (yes I am a mason) have been going around shutting down websites of that nature which allow for a construed thought of what freemasonry actually is.

What right do you think you have to interreupt free speech?

Now, if this so-called Paedophile ring is a freemason thing

Its a fact that this north wales pedophilia ring invovled a freemason, and he stated that there was another brother of his that was in it. That person's identity hasn't been revealed, and he is presumably still an active member of the fraternity. There is a pedophile in the North Wales Lodges, perhaps instead of shutting up people critical of your club you'd do something to root out that evil?

Grow up EP).

This is a discussion site. Please do not personally insult and attack a fellow poster.

masonic light
Prince Hall, who is believed to be the first black Freemason

I don't see how you can cite Prince Hall in defense of masonry not having been racist.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   

This is supposedly what "many online peds" use in their online documents.

from here

While I in no way particularly believe this drivel, the spiral triangle is enough like a pyramid to add fuel to the fire.

Found it in a search for Teen Pedophile.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

What right do you think you have to interreupt free speech?

I don't think he can, unless an actual case of libel has been settled.

Its a fact that this north wales pedophilia ring invovled a freemason, and he stated that there was another brother of his that was in it.

I thought this was still yet to be demonstrated? I realize that such claims have been made, but I'm wary about accepting them all until some evidence shows up. His lodge could be irregular...then again, it could be imaginary, just something he cooked up due to all the negative press in the UK about Masonry, and has some sort of vendetta.

I don't see how you can cite Prince Hall in defense of masonry not having been racist.

I didn't; I cited Prince Hall to counter his idea that blacks have entered Masonry only recently. Hall became a Master Mason during the 18th century, not very long after the first Grand Lodge was founded.

[edit on 19-7-2006 by Masonic Light]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join