It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul Martin, UFO Sighting In The Air (from 2004) -THEN...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 01:07 AM
link   
there was a major change in the Canadian government after his reports were made public. once talk among the major political players in Canada following that event became increasingly public, the changes in leadership came quickly. of course this political powerplay came suddently and suprisingly, and the ufo talks were very hushed and a conservative push was voted in to take care of the "real" political issues of the day. doesn't ANYONE get the sense that the big picture is at least a tiny bit fuzzy?

I remember this story like it was yesterday. I want to know if any of you out there care to share any further knowledge, interviews... reports or whatever to help us all understand just what happened that day in the air, in the media...in our homes.

Hope to hear from ya!

[edit on 18-7-2006 by chetinglendalevillage]

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Paul Martins UFO observation had absolutely nothing to do with the election outcome.

Although some politicians poked fun at him. (I remember a few quotes.... I think I made a thread about it.....)

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Even though i have no place to speak this is a conspiracy theory web site so let him think what he wants. I think that it is plausible that this happened.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   
If you don't recall Blair getting BLASTED after this report for being a quack you should monitor your memory, it's failing.

Canadians have been witness to many ufo's and that airplane and a lot of travellers on that flight with Blair all reported the same thing.

WHY is this story so tightlipped now?

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Here's a CBC link to the story... Chris Rutkowski may have more... look him up... 'nuther Canuck and a real nice fellow.

They were flyin' into Annie (Harry Potter) McLellan's turf or something on the jet we Canucks lease/own... on the way to Edmonton I think, and they "saw" something and actually reported it... there may be a DND report or Transport Canada report... I have no idea where to access those, tho' - anyone else?

Victor K.

[edit on 26-9-2006 by V Kaminski]

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
www.majesticdocuments.com

It's a link showing documents, primary sources. It needs no explanation as everyone shouldn't be spoon fed information. Thats what CNN is for but only with watereddown and spun around info.

[edit on 7-11-2006 by kriegott]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Canada Re-Visits UFO Questions... UFO technology to help global climate changes.

news.yahoo.com...

UFO Technology? WTF???

PLEASE, someone, help get more information of this angle out here!

Canada is rich in UFO testimony and an 80+ year old defense minister has nothing to lie about - he knows and more of us need to listen up!!!

new topics

top topics

join