It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mind-blowing government/alien cover-up video

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by tuns2212
I enjoyed listening to the guys story on the first tape, but, as normal, no real hard proof was given to the existence of aliens. Another problem i have is the fact that he plugs his work for sale at the end. I totally understand that people have to make money, but when people try and make money from the UFO/alien debate, it kinda takes the shine off the story for me. Maybe im wrong to think that.

Dont have the link right off, but the 4 hour video has tons of his trying to prove their are buildings on the moon, etc. The link to the video should be available on the bottom of page 1 of the thread.
If not go to video google and type in Bill Cooper or William Cooper and look for the 4 hour video.

Peace

Dalen

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen

Originally posted by tuns2212
I enjoyed listening to the guys story on the first tape, but, as normal, no real hard proof was given to the existence of aliens. Another problem i have is the fact that he plugs his work for sale at the end. I totally understand that people have to make money, but when people try and make money from the UFO/alien debate, it kinda takes the shine off the story for me. Maybe im wrong to think that.

Dont have the link right off, but the 4 hour video has tons of his trying to prove their are buildings on the moon, etc. The link to the video should be available on the bottom of page 1 of the thread.
If not go to video google and type in Bill Cooper or William Cooper and look for the 4 hour video.

Peace

Dalen

Yeah i watched all of that too. The part about JFK's assassination was quite intresting, as i have never heard the theory about the driver shooting JFK. To be honest though i have never done much research on JFK's assassination, i know i should. Unfortuantely though, i couldnt make out anything on the video he showed to the audience.

One thing that does intrest me about Mr Cooper, is his death. Once again though, i havn't had time to research it and im only going on what was posted earlier. Why did the sheriff department have a shoot out with him?

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   
That was really cool. The part about the Kennedy assassination was interesting. The theory of the driver shooting Kennedy has been frowned on by most around here, including myself, but who knows. If it was in fact the case, that doesn't mean there weren't other gunmen involved to make sure the job got done as well as to offer a distraction. If I remember correctly he said that the Secret Service was in on it which would explain the agents being called off the limo. Personally, I believe the guy (for the most part).

He also said you could tie the alien problem in with everything happening in the world today, I wonder if 9/11 could be tied into it to any degree?

Peace

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
That was really cool. The part about the Kennedy assassination was interesting. The theory of the driver shooting Kennedy has been frowned on by most around here, including myself, but who knows. If it was in fact the case, that doesn't mean there weren't other gunmen involved to make sure the job got done as well as to offer a distraction.
Peace

If I saw correctly, it appeared that he was shot in the throat by someone out of the car, and then the driver turned around and shot him in the head.
(I only really noticed his head bouncing, the video wasnt bright enough for me to really say for sure if it was the driver...)
One thing I did see was Jackie crawling out of the car after the second shot (you can see that he was shot twice). That second shot is apparently when the driver shot him...and boy she was all over that car trying to get out...(convertable, the hood was down) It looks as how someone would act if they were in a car and saw someone they trusted shoot their husband.

anyway...

peace

Dalen

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join