It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mind-blowing government/alien cover-up video

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Someone posted a link to a video in another thread that I watched and found quite interesting. Unfortunately, I have no idea who the person in the video is, or how credible he is. I assume that people on this board will know who this man is and what the deal is with this guy.

Here is the link:

government/alien cover-up video

The information contained in the video, if true, is beyond mind-blowing.

Can anyone please comment on the validity of this man's claims?

(edited to fix link)

[edit on 17-7-2006 by openfire]

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The government must have already confiscated the video........Link not working for me.......we'll never find out now. JK can you repost the link.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Can you post a synopsis of this video... it's loooong.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   
this is the william cooper video - the secret government.

alot here would of seen this, interesting. shame they got him killed, just after 911 for some reason.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Yawn... This guys all blah blah

Its true, but actually I've seen this before, this guy just covers EVERY U.F.O conspiracy already out there, even the extreme but he waits till the end for that>
Are they true? Maybe, IDK.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
this is the william cooper video - the secret government.

alot here would of seen this, interesting. shame they got him killed, just after 911 for some reason.

Now that seems a bit weird to me... He's just repeating what everybody else has already said. Why would they kill him?

An outspoken critic of what he considered US government, William Cooper was killed by the Apache County, Arizona Sheriff's Department during a raid on his home on November 5, 2001. He is now buried on a hill in Eagar, Arizona. Official autopsy reports list Cooper's death as a homicide. Injuring a deputy sheriff in a gunfight, it is alleged that Cooper suffered 6 bullet wounds, with one to the cranium which was not listed as the primary cause of death.
William Milton Cooper - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Seems he was armed when they came for him...

[edit on 17-7-2006 by DrLeary]

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I did some resaerch on this guy "William Cooper", and it seems that the government really wanted him out of the way... Bill Clinton proclaimed that he was "...the most dangerous radio host in America".

en.wikipedia.org...(radio_host)

An outspoken critic of what he considered US government abuses, Cooper was charged with various crimes, including tax evasion from 1992 to 1994, and bank fraud for giving false information on a loan application

Trumped up charges in an attempt to silence William Cooper no doubt...

After years of filing FOIA requests and researching the IRS William Cooper brought suit against the IRS in Federal District Court in Phoenix Arizona to force the IRS to produce proof of jurisdiction and delegation of authority which the IRS was unable to do. To short circuit Mr. Cooper's attempt to reveal the true nature of the IRS, and to carry out the orders of the White House, the agency secured indictments against Mr. Cooper and his wife Annie, preventing him from continuing his suit against the IRS.

A real thorn in the side of the government...

In March of 1999, Cooper sent his family out of the United States for their security.

A good idea... but he should have left with them....

An outspoken critic of what he considered US government, William Cooper was killed by the Apache County, Arizona Sheriff's Department during a raid on his home on November 5, 2001. He is now buried on a hill in Eagar, Arizona. Official autopsy reports list Cooper's death as a homicide. Injuring a deputy sheriff in a gunfight, it is alleged that Cooper suffered 6 bullet wounds, with one to the cranium which was not listed as the primary cause of death.

That was inevitable...

The fact that they killed him in order to silence him in my mind only confirms that much of, if not all of what he claimed was in fact the TRUTH.

WOW!

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Yep I saw thiis video of Milton Cooper on a different hosted website. He seems to be very truthful about the accounts and documents of the various ufo and secret black op governmental programs. On a side not as I was looking at wikipedia's bio of Cooper they said that he believed in the whole virgin mary and apocolyptic events that would happen prior to the millenium. I kept changing it saying that he had dubunked those kind of rumors in the very same video posted, but wikipedia kept changing it back... to which you know see at the top a sticky about the page needing to be cleaned up.

[edit on 17-7-2006 by Revelmonk]

GSA

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
OMFG!!!

This video is absolute dynamite!!! The poor man died to get this truth to us? That is outstanding and yet so sad at the same time.

He has some totaly awesome views and articles in this video - I want a hard copy! has any one any idea where we can get one?

Total awe inspiring footage from a brave man indeed.

Kudos for the poster of this thread!!

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Does he present ant proof on this tape or does he just ramble on?

[edit on 17-7-2006 by sandman658]

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sandman658
Does he present any proof on this tape or does he just ramble on?

Ha ha ha!

"Proof!" That's a good one!

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   
nice to see you making a meaningful contribution to a thread Enkidu instead of just sarcastic one liners and put downs.

Oh sorry my mistake.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I believe the guy.

If any of you retain any information you read here you might remember me writing about the Grey's and that they consume Chlorophyll and excrete it through there body. How would he know this?

I can verify that he is right about many things. The Grey's collect plants from all over the Earth they also collect the water and the animals as he said. I also wrote that (beneath) the surface of the Moon and Mars they have made it Earth like. I did not know that they were able to survive on the surface however. They can handle thin air.

What I write here you will not believe that's the best part I guess because I can speak truths and no one believe's but I am here to do a job when it is time and I am here to help the human race heal.

Things do have to change and if you all don't get up and start changing things the future is not one you will want to live in for yourself and your children/grandchildren. The GOVERNMENT"S" do have to be changed you have to plant, plant, plant and you have to do away with the money system and everyone has to work as one. I don't have hope for time is truly running out. I know this makes me sound like a crazy fifty seven year old grandma but like I said I'm just trying to share. Don't worry about December 21, 2012 the year to worry about is 2046 for I am here to start the healing process on March 17 of that year.

[edit on 17-7-2006 by observe50]

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   
William Cooper wrote a fascinating book called "Behold a Pale Horse". In the book, he talks about a number of topics and divulges information that the govt doesn't want anyone to know. He knows about these things because he worked for the NSA in a top position, if I remember correctly. He talks about the JFK assasination, UFO's, how the military overrode Nixon a week before Nixon resigned and alot of other stuff. He also presents photocopies of alot of documents, including proof that George H. W. Bush worked for the CIA since at least Aug. of 1963 - yep, since before the JFK assasination. Draw your own conclusions.
Seems like the govt thought he knew something...but what??

You can buy the book at amazon.com in a used softcover edition, it's very cheap. I highly recommend it. Even if you only believe 20% of what he writes, it's still a worthwhile book, a true underground classic.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Is there a torrent anywhere because I can only download about 150mb and it gives me an error.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50

I can verify that he is right about many things. The Grey's collect plants from all over the Earth they also collect the water and the animals as he said. I also wrote that (beneath) the surface of the Moon and Mars they have made it Earth like. I did not know that they were able to survive on the surface however. They can handle thin air.

How can you verify this?

Things do have to change and if you all don't get up and start changing things the future is not one you will want to live in for yourself and your children/grandchildren. The GOVERNMENT"S" do have to be changed you have to plant, plant, plant and you have to do away with the money system and everyone has to work as one. I don't have hope for time is truly running out. I know this makes me sound like a crazy fifty seven year old grandma but like I said I'm just trying to share. Don't worry about December 21, 2012 the year to worry about is 2046 for I am here to start the healing process on March 17 of that year.

I can relate to a lot of what you say here except for the end. Are you sure you will still be here in 2046? That means you would be 97 yrs old.

GSA

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
The only fall down is the guys statment about an atmosphere on the moon and being able to walk around with just a low pressure air mask and no space suit. Thats alot of silly nonsense. If you or I stepped out into freezing space with no suit we would die instantly decompression or not - Thats what i found very strange. The last two minutes where he says we can survive on the moon because it has an atmosphere.....

Apart from that ramble ( Which I think may have been added to slap down the heckler in the crowd!) It was a great video.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
At times computers give me high blood pressure,lol. I just wrote a post and was ready to send it and my computer shut down, I dislike that very much.

I guess I should not have used the word verify or I should have or might have said can verify for myself that he knows somethings.

When he talked about them having to call in a Dr. and he was a Botonist he was right when it comes to the Grey species. The Grey's as I have stated here before comsume Chlorophyll and excrete it through there skin. There blood is light green and I usually describe it as pea soup green. He wouldn't know this unless............................... he was also correct when he said they had no genitals and they were a dying species.

I guess if there was anything that needs to be top priority right now the people of Earth need to plant in mass to restore our oxygen supply and they also need to get started on these 10 words:

All diseases can be cured from the "ROOTS" of plants.

I have no fear of the wars for I know when the Earth gets to the point it is about to be destroyed the Grey's will show themselves in mass and I would suggest a few of you might need to have a depends available.

Yup I'll be the old ugly wrinkled woman dressed in long black garbs with the old black scarf tied under her chin but I didn't see any of you I sure hope humans start what needs to be done now and I mean NOW.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Interesting stuff, no doubt about it.
This guy seemed really "matter-of-fact" about this information.
Does anyone have any pics of the lunar anomolies (bases, structures and whatnot)?
Or direct links?

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Admittedly, it's 4hrs 40mins long, but, if you're interesting in hearing William Cooper (in his own words) I'd also recommend Behold a Pale Horse.

[edit on 7/18/06 by redmage]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join