It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO and Advertising?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I am new to this forum. Glad to be a part of it. Just recently I was reading a magazine and found some things in it that made me suspicious. I don't know if anyone has heard of the way the Illuminati likes to put themselves there, for everyone to see, but you won't see it unless you're looking for it. They like to mock us, the public. Here are some ads that I ripped out. Am I just paranoid, or are the signs right in front of our eyes?

First an alcohol ad. Is it just me or does the olive and the martini glass look familiar?

]pic13.picturetrail.com...

Another. This one is a little more easier I think to understand. Again if you're looking.
First a fullscale view.
pic13.picturetrail.com...

Now.. Zoomed in and circled.
pic13.picturetrail.com...

Do you see the allknowing eye?
The 13 pieces of pepperoini?
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com... For more info on the number 13 and the illuminati.

[edit on 16-7-2006 by OutOfAmmo]

[edit on 16-7-2006 by OutOfAmmo]

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I see what you mean. That's the way they like it, hidden in plain view. People will see the symbols but never think anything of them. The olive in the martini glass was supposed to look like the all-seeing-eye right?

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Yes it was. You are right that's exactly how they like it. They are such arrogant smugs they will put things like that right in front of our eyes. We have been predisposed to believe they're aren't societies like the Illuminati and Skull and Bones. So when we see they allknowing eye in our advertisements we think nothing of it.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Don't you think it's just coincidence?

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
No I do not. We've been trained to think that, that is just what it is "Oh, a coincidence."I think that the term "coincidental" is overused. Useful and valuable proof could be overlooked everyday and trashed. Why? Because it's just a coincidence. I believe there is a small possibility I am overexaggerating, but I am more partial to belive otherwise. I am not trying to change anyone's mind. This is just my stand on this topic.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Do you think it is coincidence?

[edit on 18-7-2006 by OutOfAmmo]

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Hellno I definitely don't think it's a coincidence. Check out this link:

www.startiming.net...
White House underneath upside down pentacle.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Hello OutOfAmmo

I do see what you are talking about, and there's a few other threads on here which also talk about Illuminiti hiding messages in advertising.

But there is one thing I don't understand about all of this? Do you believe that the Illuminati would really go to all the trouble to make sure their symbol is shown discreetly in our adverts? Adverts change all the time and so do products? It seems like a bit of a waste of time them sitting about thinking how to hide their next symbol in a picture or film? surely they would have better things to do?

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Nice find, everyday we are getting subliminal messages imprinted into our head it just depends on how hard we look to uncover them.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Hey DodgeG1

I don't believe that it is the Illuminati's elite members. I think that the Illuminati is spread out more then we are led to believe. I mean I didn't think it was possible that the president was associated with groups such as S&b and the NWO. Now I think anything is possible. It would be exceptionally easy I conjure to hire someone in advertising who was a member. Or.. to "place" him there. I do understand the point you were trying to make though. If I wasn't so paranoid, I'd probably agree with you. Lol.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I don't really see what purpose this would fulfill.

For example - I'm assuming in the Bomay Saphire ad we are seeing the Eye of Horus / 'The All Seeing Eye'.

I don't see what purpose there would be in putting such a symbol in a such a piece of communication. I don't mean to sound facetious, but I think you might be seeing things and making connections because you want to find them.

Advertisers do use subliminal methods to draw the eye to an advert or grab our attention, but I think that's as far as it goes.

Again using the Bomay Saphire ad as an example - the shapes in the advert draw the eye towards the glass, which vaguely looks like a face, if cycloptic. The base of the glass is the smile, the neck is a nose, and the olive is the central focus, the eye -> the contour of the top of glass brings the attention across towards the bottle's label -> the advertisement's job is done.

If you wanted to go a little deeper, you could possible say the the glass almost has a female shape, thus conotating female seduction with alcohol. But that might be stretching it a little.... probably a hold over from my old Media Studies essays at college

Advertising, marketing and public relations especially are just forms of propaganda 'rebranded' (to use a suitably fluffy marketing term).

I do think there are legitimate concerns over the effect of advertising, but probably no more than any other form of mass-media communication.

For more on the roots of advertising and P.R. as rebranded form of propaganda, look up Edward Bernays, often said to be the founded of P.R., he was also the nephew of Sigmund Freud - There was an excellent 4 part documentary on him and advertising in general on the BBC a few years back, by the same producer as the acclaimed 'The Power Of Nightmares' documentary that you might have seen or read about on here (you should be able to find it on filesharing networks or torrent sites, both series come highly recommended.

en.wikipedia.org...
www.bbc.co.uk...

top topics

join