It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton: The next President?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by grover

My nightmare race would be Hillery Clinton vs Newt the Gingrich...only then would I hold my nose, go into the polling station with a barf bag and vote for her.

[edit on 7-8-2006 by grover]

I think that's probably what both the Hillary AND Newt camps are banking on. Blowing through the competition, by focusing on each other, polarizing the race, thus mobilizing their bases - regardless of personal feelings about the candidates.

And wow, my first posts in many, many a moon and I fell asleep before I was finished! Typos like mad, but what are you gonna do?

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Actually I think Newt the Gingrich is the Hillary Clinton of the Republican party....too polarizing to run and an almost sure lose.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Hilary for President??? I have already vowed never to vote for a president again, maybe the last election and fraud ruined it for me.. I have a nice area in Europe in mind I wouldn't mind moving to in the event Hilary wins.
Which I pray for this country she does not, or Newt, equally bad! Not sure about McCain, I liked him as a senator but now that he plans on running he acts like everyone else. No vote from me though.

[edit on 8/7/2006 by Rockpuck]

<< 1   >>

join