It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It it not that obvious?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Everyday we see knew act of terror on our armed forces in Iraq and it is now escalating to level as extreme as when Saddam was still in power. It is time to leave that hell hole and concentrate on the true threats to America, North Korea.

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I feel bad for all the soldiers that are stationed there right now. Most of them are just boys/girls my age (25) and thanks to so many deaths, they're all trigger happy.
The same senators who faught against Vietnam in the 60's are now sending them to die.

[Edited on 27-10-2003 by quintar]

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by samfashow
Everyday we see knew act of terror on our armed forces in Iraq and it is now escalating to level as extreme as when Saddam was still in power. It is time to leave that hell hole and concentrate on the true threats to America, North Korea.

You want to pack up and run from Iraq?

If America runs from Iraq it willbe an embaressment for them. The terrorists will count them as losers and will attack them again because they will know that America will not harm them or go to war with the country that helps them.

And as far as I know North Korea just wanted attention but know the stopped barking. If they bark to loud Bush will deal with them too.

The other reason there is not much going on against North Korea is that America can't fight a two front war. The Americans citzens can't even handle one war!

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Well you mean you want more(U.S)soldiers to die in North Korea?

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 11:44 PM
link   
The true threats to America are internal, occupying the Whitehouse.

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 11:49 PM
link   
the true threat to america is that it even exsists. for everything is bound to fail just as what goes up must come down. therefore in logical thinking america even being a country sealed its own fate. and also i say attack the entire world. just start fighting em all. hitler almost took over the world. maybe we could?

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 12:02 AM
link   
If US leaves Iraq now and then focus on north korea instead, whats the difference? Should they leave North Korea when they start to fight back aswell?

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Absolutely right.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Russian

You want to pack up and run from Iraq?

If America runs from Iraq it willbe an embaressment for them. The terrorists will count them as losers and will attack them again because they will know that America will not harm them or go to war with the country that helps them.

And as far as I know North Korea just wanted attention but know the stopped barking. If they bark to loud Bush will deal with them too.

The other reason there is not much going on against North Korea is that America can't fight a two front war. The Americans citzens can't even handle one war!

privet brat

"the american citizens cant even handle one war", who said anything about citizens? surely your mean the budget doesn't allow for a two-front war, since the US spends close to a billion per week on their armed forces.
i suppose the U.S'll have to retreat sometime....only in this case, they're not going to move their troops

why u may ask? im confident that there's a hitlist to be maintained....iran and syria seem to be next

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone

Absolutely right.

me three...

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmmm
the true threat to america is that it even exsists. for everything is bound to fail just as what goes up must come down. therefore in logical thinking america even being a country sealed its own fate. and also i say attack the entire world. just start fighting em all. hitler almost took over the world. maybe we could?

lol

im impressed....you're more of a hypocrite than i'd predicted!!

let me guess...another bush supporter perhaps?

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Blade Runner

Originally posted by heelstone

Absolutely right.

me three...

Me freaking FOUR!

It looks like, a couple of us are on the same page. Lets see if we can compose coordinated harmonious music.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Like I said before. Order out of Chaos.
And this means continued Chaos brings complete control of oil while also creating a vacuum for all those who dissent.

Right now..I can't tell what bombs are from the ____
or _______.
The purpose remains the same and the media has no clue....

top topics

join