It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Blue Beam

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Project Blue Beam.

purpose is for something to happen in order for people to really believe in the NWO System. And that is destruction.

This is where Project Blue Beam starts.

link   
Clicked post (double tap by mistake)
edit on 1-1-2013 by LiveLeak2k because: (no reason given)

link   
Clicked post (double tap by mistake)
edit on 1-1-2013 by LiveLeak2k because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
How many govs and NGOs are involved in project blue beam?

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Look, I have experienced this as a real phenomenon. They are deploying it using a brainwashing system, an electronic surveillance system, and they are capable of doing it nearly as described in these theories. However, it is not a Satanic theory, it is not Satanic at all; it is masquerading itself as jesus, mimicking itself in my head as jesus, pretending to be jesus,

And this is the goal:

Saw strange things in the sky. They looked "etched" and they are capable of creating fake storms and they deploy it and put it onto bodies, either by some device that they put into food, or by some receiver they put on the body. They are now, and you can see this on television, starting to brainwash people with religion. On every TV show, every radio station, down to the music they play, is starting to inundate people with religious subliminal messaging. See:

Hackers
Biodome
Food Network
Wrestling

I started hearing voices in my head, started seeing these fake images and they attempted to put me through some act of revelations. They attack me every day, trying to convert me to christianity when I am a devout Pagan. I am not a Satanist, they are using a mechanical system deployed via Calculus, Satellites, and the internet, electromagnetic beams being shot to the mind, as I started seeing images that shouldn't be there. I am currently battling it as I write this; it is difficult for me to write because they have the ability to control speech and they use a sort of reward system, keeping me from typing what I want. My brain has fought back by going dark because of this, but Nature knows; there is an alignment with the stars, and they are using calenders and star dates to manipulate.

I can't even type my thoughts correctly; I get pops in my ears, it manifests itself, can manipulate other forms of life.

Look, I am Pagan, and I am thoroughly upset as they really are trying to implement a new world order of some sort, and it won't be a new government, it will be a church-controlled government because that is what we have now. So I am writing to say project blue beam is real, and so are all the other conspiracy theories concerning mind control, brainwashing, and anything of the sort.

But I nearly beg of you, please, know that Pagans, and even innocent Satanists, real Satanists, as Pagans, Wiccans, and Witches aren't Satanists, but I feel the need to take up for Satanists as well, I can see it, we are being blamed for things we have not done, or do, they spy on Pagans, take our information, then use it against us. We hide because we fear religious persecution, and we fear these organizations who can do the things I have witnessed; I am experiencing, even now, internet brainwashing. Do know that we are not the threat. I have encountered the most issues not from these people, but from the fake religious people. Those who masquerade under the cover of religion when they are not of that religion at all. Don't blame Satan. Blame the fake religious. Because I have found out about fake Wiccans, and they're just spies for the catholic church as this insults me deeply as we want a better world just the same as any innocent person would.

They are everywhere. Please don't blame us. As pope benedict blamed Neo-Pagans for Hitler's existence. And that's wrong.

If you've started feeling more religious lately, note that it is because they have deployed this nationwide. Possibly globally, and it is a relatively recent upstart to their media brainwashing.

Because even the catholic church uses the name jesus christ in their prayers. That doesn't make a bit of difference at all. these people go around talking about jesus this, jesus that...and hiding behind it. It ceased to be sacred a long time ago, if it ever was, and they use their cross against people just the same. Remember that. this is why I am not a christian.

Atheists, Pagans, Wiccans, Witches, Satanists, Agnostics we are not the problem. Please know this.

Hard time writing as during this post I heard ear popping. I don't know what to do. I have told my mom, she doesn't believe me, I haven't told anyone about this to any extent except here. I have gone to a mental hospital as there is much more to my story, and told them about what I was experiencing, they didn't believe me. I refused medications, and got released. They used my own religion against me, attempted to get me to reveal secrets (because we keep our sense of sacred to ourselves), the catholic church even tried to get me to be in league with them by controlling my mind, and i refused. they tried to fake the second coming of jesus on me, but because I have never been christian, their brainwashing became obvious. what do i do? i don't know who to turn to, how to get reprieve from this. i am entrapped in this, i know it's fake, i know myself. This is a Witch Hunt and they are hurting innocent people.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I do believe this is something that may be attempted , but I dont think it will ever work the way they want it to. For one , some people (ATS Members and conspiracy theorists alike) know of this project and would immediately become suspicious upon seeing god return. Also there is just way to many people on earth all to be fooled , also which religion's prophecies fulfilled ? Either way a lot of people would feel left behind.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
The first step in the Blue Beam Project is the re-evaluation of all archaeological knowledge. It deals with the set-up, with artificially created earthquakes at certain precise locations on the planet, (H.A.A.R.P and Scala) Of "new" discoveries which will finally explain the "error" of all fundamental religious doctrines. The falsification of this information will be used to make adherents believe that their religious doctrines have been misunderstood for centuries. That these earthquakes hit parts of the world where archaeological teachings have indicated that "arcane mysteries" have been buried will be put down to co-incidence..It will then be possible for scientists to "discover" thos mysteries, which will be used to discredit all religious doctrines.

The aim of these deliberately staged events will be to show the World the new Saviour, (Maitreya), and the immediate implementation of a New World Religion. Enough truth will be seeded in their revelations to hook an otherwise sceptical populace. However, The resistance to this universal religion and it's messiah, and the resulting Holy wars will result in loss of life on an unprecedented scale.

The aim is to kill at least two thirds of the World's population, and to traumatise the survivors into a pre-industrialsed state of social disruption. (while the instigators consolidate their own position with advanced tech levels)

Blue Beam has been carefully designed to include eschetonic prophcies from every available source, using existing Holy Texts for particular prophecy fulfillment. They plan an Armageddon, Ragnorak, Rapturing, an whatever your particular flavour of end time prophecy, you can be sure that Blue Beam has it covered.

Holographic images will be broacast from satellites to show everything from UFO's, Dragons, Valkyries, Dung Beetles pushing the Sun through the sky, Lord Krisna riding through the sky in his chariot, Huge Mother ships descending to Earth, and sundry other CGI shadow puppetry, to sow confusion among the peoples of every Nation. So with computer animation and sounds appearing from the skies above, followers of every mainstream or oddball cult of nutters will see their own messiahs coming for the faithful.

The frothy fundamentalist Christians will see the Host of Heaven fighting the ranks of the Fallen, with T-Rex Jesus leading one side into the fray, against the Great Whore of Babalon on a seven headed Beast, leading hordes of Demons from the blackest pits of Hell on the other. In addition, this event will happen during a time of worldwide political destabilsation, and general confusion caused by some engineered global catastrophe. Like a H.A.A.R.P induced Earthquake and Tsunami, carefully positioned for maximum catastrophe.

The third step in Blue Beam is electronically augmented ELF, VLF and LF radio waves, which will reach every person, seemingly from thier own minds, to convince them that their God is speaking to them from the depths of their souls We've suspected they've had this technolog for a long time now, but so far, it's been easy to put people who take this # seriously firmly in the Tinfoil hat brigade. Now, every nutjob and whack-a-doodle space case will be vindicated, and they can jump up saying "I told you so". (Which will get extremely irritating for the rest of us, because many of them really are bonkers)

Some of this equipment is already deployed within the CIA, FBI,and other Federal Law Enforcement Agencies, Th USAF have been testing and developing these "Alien" technologies ever since Operation Paperclip imported all the top level Nazi Researchers after WWII. We know about the Rocketry research America obtained from these people, but the large scale Trauma conditioning research done on people in the death camps was kept quiet, under the "Monarch" umbrella, while the US carefully released bits of (true) irrefutable evidence alluding to Medical research, like transplant surgical techniques and transfusion research. This was because they'd co-opted people like Dr Mengele (DrBlue) under Paperclip, and they want to divert attention from the psychological experiments and mind control techniques they've been colluding on under the auspices of Project Montauk, like MKUltra, and cointel that the CIA and other agencies have been deploying since the 1950s.
All the abductions, cattle mutilations, "lone nut" assassins, school shooters, religious cultists like Koresh, and Jimmy Jones, all these were products of their mind control work. So Project Blue Beam is to be deployed alongside other work, like the Monarch programs, basically to consolidate a one world government, and ensure that todays ruling elites keep their grip on power.

edit on 2-6-2013 by BadBeast because: drunken fingers messed up.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   
You mean to say they are able to doctor hallucinations, and prey upon current superstitious beliefs and taboos?

Insidious.

I do hope that the faithful are able to see past this "deception" if at all it is actually "planned" - the "proponents" seem, at least, according to your descriptions, to be atheists or heavily a-theistic - where all subjective "phenomenon" can be explained by "science".
edit on 25-8-2013 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Text Teal
Hi, I am new to this site & figured it would be along time before I wrote to any post's or write any post's, but after reading this post. I just had to reply.
You talked of a New Religion...
Well I have been reading the new message from the creator's. The Group called Elohim led by Yahweh.
The Book is called The Intelligent Deign by Rael.
You can also get the new message called The Intelligent Design for free at rael.org.
I just love the new message. But there are part's I have a hard time excepting, but I do spread the new message anytime I can...
Sure, they don't believe in God but instead believe in Creator's that came to this planet long, long ago.
Well, thanks for posting your post.
I liked what you posted & it opened my mind just a bit more..
Thanks.
Mr. Gray Pope.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
hmmmmmm, considering the tech, imagine,when only one projection flickers or goes off while telecasting--
risky risky..

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
If the pop doesn't get with the program this may have to be the garbage truck to get rid of all the disney addicts.

Point being no one wants to be told they are stupid and schizo for believing in aliens/abductions by someone who believes in a man coming down from the clouds as if transcending dimensions.
edit on 16-12-2013 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Want to point out that, no one who believes in god/alien/abductions wants to be told they are stupid and schizo by someone who doesn't understand modern science.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Highly intuitive, lacks complete thought, I would look at it as a hoax. The idea isn't plausible in the broader sense, due to philosophical and cosmological dilemma.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
To me, Project Blue Beam is one of the most frightening secret projects I have ever heard about. When I close the curtains at night I sometimes get a shiver down my spine just thinking about this stuff.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: decltype

I agree. When I first started looking at alternative theories, this was the one that really gave me the creeps. Certain aspects of it seem really plausible, and then linked with the FEMA death camps and coffins...but I've since discounted the FEMA stuff. I often look at the sky and wonder if the clouds are real or projections.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
There is no Project Blue Beam, nor has there ever been a Project Blue Beam. As someone who has studied holography in real life, I can tell you Project Blue Beam is just a load of made-up nonsense.
edit on 31-5-2014 by Junkheap because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Junkheap
There is no Project Blue Beam, nor has there ever been a Project Blue Beam. As someone who has studied holography in real life, I can tell you Project Blue Beam is just a load of made-up nonsense.

So just because you may have studied holography, that discredits all of the research and study done in relation to this project and thread which states otherwise?

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueMessiah
So just because you may have studied holography, that discredits all of the research and study done in relation to this project and thread which states otherwise?

Yes. At least for me, it does and I can go to sleep calmly at night knowing it's all a load of rubbish. Deny ignorance.
edit on 31-5-2014 by Junkheap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: opalport

I am experiencing, even now, internet brainwashing.

Your post is nearly a year old, or even a year old maybe. But I'd like to talk to you further, if possible? Reply to me here or send me a U2U if you happen to be on ATS, Id really like to talk to you about the portion of your post that I quoted. Thanks, and hope that you're well!

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join