It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Blue Beam

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by rcmann

I watched a show on television this weekend that spoke about a metallic cloud that enveloped some ship back in the 1800's or something. It also magnetized the ship and stopped it from moving through the water. Do you know anything about this account?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
this sounds like a very good way to go about it.
its a more tangiable thought then some other speculation iv seen (scuse my spelling)

if this is infact how this *new world order* intends to go about its buizness. then im glad i know.
good post.
ignorance is the wepon of power
knowledge the shield of freedom

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

A lot of people ask me when this is going to happen and how they are going to do it. Which are the steps they're going to set up before that Night of the Thousand Stars? According to different research and different reports that we get, they are thinking right now of an economic crash. Not a complete crash that would put down all the economy, but an economic crash that would force them... that will also have them as a pretext to come up with an in between currency.

from www.sweetliberty.org...

creeeeeepy

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Cesearesque

Wow, where did you hear that? Got a link for it - the ship that got swallowed up by a cloud? -Ande

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Ok....so many of us know about Project Blue Beam....so why would they now implement it? Many, many of us know that it is not real....how would it work now?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
What a versatile machine this haarp is, Tsunamis earthquakes hurricanes tornados, illusions too

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I Think It Is What We Are All Really Trying to Describe.
The Neural Network

I am not posting this reply to dispute the possibility or the actuality of a technology that can create 3-D hallographs in space. What I want to do and discuss a technology that appear to achieve the same results of this technology you call blue beam but is actually very different and even most advanced than you would imagine. It is my opinion that the accounts of Blue Beam are actually accounts of another technology that people are describing as Blue Beam. The truth is I dont even know the name of the technology I am trying to tell you about. From my many experiences with it I've called it the "Neural Network". My experiences with this technology were by no means happy, a sign of privledge, or for some favorable reason. Rather I was exposed to this technology for the purposes of Virtual Torture, intimidation, and delusionment. I was victimized by this technology in attempts to have me cooperate with a horrable deception and fraud.

A person looks up at the sky they see a hallograph of anything, its Blue Beam, right? Not necessarily, from in my experiences:

Neural Network technology is a technology that has been employed since the mid 1950's. It is incredably secret and I dont believe it is in the possession of any government, but by a very powerful criminal organization that is also a secret intelligence component of the Anglican church. Neural Network technology has many very powerful capabilities. I will explain its idea as simply as I can.
The technology believe it or not is able to tap into a persons neural pathways transmitting information for example into a persons optical nerveous system and auditory nerveous system. This means that visual informtion is set directly to the nerves that carry information between the eyes or ears along the nerve pathways to the brain. The natural information that your eyes or ears send to your brain is intercepted and conditioned, changed. This means this technology's visual display rather than be a monitor or hardware device is your own field of vision, your eye sight. It also means your auditory system, isnt speakers, but your auditory nerveous system receiving the sound directly to you auditory nerves skipping your ears.
This technological system is able to decode nerveous and electrical information in a persons body, such as the information the nerveous system from throughout the body to the brain, as well as intercerebral information, information sent between parts of the brain.

I from my experience I believe that a multitude of waves are created that when passes through a person becomes changed by the person's unique electrochemical field. Once the changed waves are received after passing through a persons body they can be decoded to analyze a the information passing within a person. I want to emphasize this includes optical and auditory information as well as information passing from through the body and brain and information passing between parts of the brain. There are no chips or no implants.

You can watch a movie in your eye sight, or listen to information from the Neural Networks in your auditory nerves. This technology can analyze the visual information you are looking at, with vision recognition, such as a bird flying in the sky and renderize it with software algorithms and make it into an 3-D model with seemingly perfect quality texturization. The sounds your ears are hearing can be decoded along the way to the brain in your auditory nerves.

The information travelling through out your body can be used as input in advanced and complicated software applications and modified. This means you eye sight and hearing can be hijacked like computer monitory being unplugged and plugged into another computer.

This technology is classified as a BCI (Brain-Computer Interaction) system. To help you imagine this, it is based on combing highly interdisciplinary knowledge in hardware technology, human medicine, psychology, neuroscience, biology, chemisty, and software engineering. Though of course utilizing much more fields of study.

This technology has been smuggled into every part of the world and is used intelligence gathering, business espionage and take over, criminal activities, and it will be used in the Christian Monarchies' attempt at revolution and reinstating a unified church and state authority. Their massive propaganda operations are flooding the internet and society with distrust, suspicion, fear, hostility, anamosity, and antagonism with the democratic governments. From my experience they hire PhD. professions to write believable and convincing conspiracy theories to incite fear, hatred, anger, dissatisfaction, and other negative reactions to the democracies. I have met PhD.s in political science, economics, psychology, and political-psychology who were assigned to me to indoctrinate me in custom-made conspiracy theories for the purposes of psychological conditioning, ego buidling and megalomania.

I hope I get the chance to discuss how technology can be used to create undetectable triggers for many human bodily functions, responses, behaviours and actions, such as: chemical production in the brain and body; nervology memory regression; muscle tension (tightening and releaze); head muscle tense, emotional states, effects of subversive druggings (the effects of drugs can be triggered years after being drugged for psychological and other types of effects.)

In ancient world methods and capabilities that are now possible with the Neural Network has been used to create false miracles, fraudulent superstituous signs, webs of delusionment, and create the illusion of idols have substance and powers.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Does anyone remember the UFO over the Chinese airport? To me, that appeared to be a hologram. Do you suppose they could be testing different scenarios to see how people react to them?
edit on 15-6-2011 by mistycal because: needed punctuation revised

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
believe it or not, but IF it happenes, now you will know it is fake!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntoTheVoid
I've found something interesting that may have some relevence to this: Voice to skull

It's basically info on a real technology patented in the 1970's that allows sound to be transmitted to the human brain. It ties in with the idea that you will here the voice of "god" as if he is speaking directly to you.

The information on that site gave me the chill.s Those MP3's freaked me out. Thank you for sharing this information, its startling to realize how we are all being programmed like sheep.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by mistycal
Does anyone remember the UFO over the Chinese airport? To me, that appeared to be a hologram. Do you suppose they could be testing different scenarios to see how people react to them?
edit on 15-6-2011 by mistycal because: needed punctuation revised

You mean the "mirage" that was clearly seen by everyone but claim it wasnt really there no one was really seeing this its fake? more than likely it was a 3d hologram test to see ppls reactions or to test how there holograms are coming

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by chemistry
If this technology was available 20 years ago, I wonder what is available now!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wereallgonnadiesoon
So what does this mean for the average person?

Hear Voices? It May Be an Ad

An A&E Billboard 'Whispers' a Spooky Message Audible Only in Your Head in Push to Promote Its New 'Paranormal' Program

New Yorker Alison Wilson was walking down Prince Street in SoHo last week when she heard a woman's voice right in her ear asking, "Who's there? Who's there?" She looked around to find no one in her immediate surroundings. Then the voice said, "It's not your imagination."
No, he's not crazy: Our intrepid reporter Andrew Hampp ventures to SoHo to hear for himself the technology that has New Yorkers 'freaked out' and A&E buzzing.

Indeed it isn't. It's an ad for "Paranormal State," a ghost-themed series premiering on A&E this week. The billboard uses technology manufactured by Holosonic that transmits an "audio spotlight" from a rooftop speaker so that the sound is contained within your cranium.

adage.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mistycal
Does anyone remember the UFO over the Chinese airport? To me, that appeared to be a hologram.

The UFO that shut down the airport in China was a radar sighting. The news media used a spectacular launch of a Russian Soyuz rocket sending up a Meridian satellite as the "UFO"

This one..

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Some of this would make sense, if it is true that someone is trying to create a NWO. For a one world government They(Who ever They maybe) would need to control all of the people, and that would be pretty hard at the moment with billions of people all under the control of different gods and religious leaders.

If They could pull this off then it could take power away from the pope and others at the top of their religions. Or give all the power to one of them.
edit on 28-6-2011 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing this info !

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
the government want more people to think theres something to hide sumat more sinister..

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The govt. wants the people riled up and angry , the govt. wants people to go to the streets and things to turn violent.. That's why you see blatant violation here and there in every country...

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by maddy21
The govt. wants the people riled up and angry ,

Why?

the govt. wants people to go to the streets and things to turn violent..

Why?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I wonder if Project Blue Beam has anything to do with the Norway Spiral and other anomalies that we have been seeing in the sky....?

I know this sounds bad, but the Idea of one world united aka "New World Order" actually doesn't sound so bad.. To me it definitely beats a world divided. Unless people are forced to believe in something they don't or are enslaved by the One world Government.

I dunno- I'm 50/50 on the new world order.
I just don't see why they need to fake the coming of the Messiah..Unless there is no real Messiah and they need to fulfill the prophesies of the lies they created in the Bible?

Damn there is just too much confusion!

Why can't life just be simple?

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join