It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Blue Beam

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by joash

can control the weather aswell it can control humans wetaher and earthquakes

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Yeah great post..
The fact is religion on a whole is a contolled walk with god..
god so I believe" guider of direction". .Is real, to the point that god is the centre point of our spiritual well being and not a man , god does not talk to me but I believe in it.
Because truth is the heart the one thing that is still pure ...even if ignored by some people sometimes.
in a pure heart there is only love and no fear of love or fear of anything.. because if all people only loved then there can be no fear...without fear power is extinct.
But the one important thing to live by is a pure heart..we were all born with one ...and we will all die with one..
Its wether we live now with one that will bring us to god.
god is the heart and the heart does allways comunicates to us in our minds and souls.
so as this is what god is ...I believe in god ...guider of direction.. The Heart.
The NWO control the western world.. they are of the occult.. but its more to do with stars and energy lines as far as I feel. So the devil is just another fear given to us when the fear of god, or gods as it is, stopped working..and so on.. The symbols 666 etc are to push you away(give you fear) from there truth.
2000 years is no time at all in the scale of the worlds age..it might as well be a month or less.
The nwo is allready in control of lots of the world so now they just want to update there control to a new order.
I want to say let them do it,,,bring it on...but that happend in the 1700's so its a little pointless now.
Love by all for all, without worrying about how we are perceived in the eyes of others,is the truth..
from the truth comes god. God = love.
the worlds people need to live without care to who is watching...the only things that can truly judge you is god the heart and yourself..Nothing matters appart from purity.. to find purity listen to god.. To find god pray for clarity.
when we are all on the whole god & love & truth thing, power over anything appart from yourself is unachievable,
so then the NWO,Zionists,illuminati,masons etc...aswell as all religions and any other form of control will be totaly useless.
Loads of us will die before this can happen... but we will be back here some how (ENERGY ONLY TRANSFORMS ..NEVER DIES)...Just dont let them have control when the numbers are even and the rest of you will be alright...
untill one of you stops listening to your true heart...GOD.

Peace Love and Carp Fishing..

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
What if the sky is just a large scale hollywood green screen? Shooting stars, planets, moon, etc. What if its all a controlled experiment? Tornado's, hurricanes & earthquakes add to the GOD like effect.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by P-a-r-a-d-o-X-2
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

A "rapture" or "ET attack" would also explain away the disappearance of people that were not useful to them, or dangerous to them. They could choose to take anyone from anywhere, and not look like bad guys. "oh so and so was raptured!" not murdered and disposed of for being a problem. In fact whole countries full of "useless people" could be culled in this way, and they could get a handle on their "live stock." Us. Sort of like the "clearances" in Europe back in the day, or what was done to the Native Americans, but on a grander scale.

Thats a new one for me, scary thought because Ive had sleep a paralysis dream/vision telling me I may be one of those.. if I made it. Creeped the life out of me now Im even more creeped out.

i've had the same dream. I dont even really believe in aliens
. actually it wasnt even an alien it looked a bit like a dragon wierdly enough o.O and yeh i felt completely paralysed. Wierd.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
So how would this effect those who deny any and all religions? I'm quite sure they would know it was a farce the moment they are "raptured".

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
i can`t believe it..this sounds so lame

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Whenever something like this comes out, you really gotta wonder, what piece of technology do they really have at the very top. Even heard about some antigravity stuff and new sources of energy but still nothing reliable....oh well..

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ronishia

on the topic of local law officers that was posted there are a lot of good police but more bad police for some reson they seem to think that they can twist the laws to there likeing and do to the up bring in crime of the 20th century down fall of the goverment and less jobs for people is why there is so much violence in this new age of people so now people have come to the fact that there is no respect for the people from the goverment or the police and the police feed off this lack of communication of people and then the police are geting more violent now with people for vary little things they are doing like i watched a video on youtube of a group of people feeding the homeless and got put in jail for doing so and when has it been againt the law to dance in public oh my god and get locked up for it this is all do to the obama admin trying to bring in the new world order if they take our rights and liberdy from us then what do we have then with obama trying to obalish our constitution for his own likeing if people dont stand up for what is right then who will maybe if there where more jobs for the people and less back ground discrimination then there would be less crime but until the law respects the common law of the land then it is just going to get worse out here

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

COMMENTARY: Insider Drake, Mass Arrests, Project Blue Beam & The Federal Reserve Banking Scam

FOLLOW-UP: Mass Arrests, Insider Drake, David Wilcock, Project Blue Beam & 2012

edit on 19-6-2012 by 0DeepSpace0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by incunabula

Some people believe that governments around the world can control weather on a greater scale, then they publicly announce. at this moment now in india people are paying people to deliver rain to their lands. by dropping dry ice in the atmosphere or something like that. it is documented and has been in some news.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

In principle, 'Blue Beam' will make use of the sky as a
movie screen as spaced based laser generating satellites
project simultaneous images to the four corners of the
planet, in every language, in every dialect according to
region

Now, how is this going to work? The Earth is always half "daytime" and half "night-time". How well are those projections going to be visible if it's a cloudy weather? How about a sunny weather, the sun making the sky too bright to look at, and the glare making any projection diminish into almost invisibility anyway?

This could only work during the night, which is when most people are sleeping, so they wouldn't see it anyway.

About the language - so there will be TEXT projected? Or are you saying there will be SOUND? From the satellites? Do you have any idea how loud the sound would have to be? And it would sound a cacophonic mess anyway, if it's simultaneous.

Do you have any idea how many languages and dialects there are in the world? That would require projecting to very low altitudes, or simply merging into a mess in higher altitudes. How are they going to be able to pull that off? Satellites are in orbit, which means they are constantly moving. Do you have any idea how difficult it would be to organize continuous stream because of this (would have to constantly switch satellites, meaning every satellite would have to take into account also the satellites before and after them, and switch languages (etc) accordingly)?

I am not against the idea that they would plan something like this, but the way it's described here is just too ridiculous. What kind of projectors do they even have?

Also, "computer animation" is an easy term to use, but do you really think people wouldn't be able to tell the difference between some nerd's creations and what's real? I have never seen very convincing 'computer animation', except when it depicts something very square, dull and lifeless. Ever heard of the 'uncanny valley' effect?

If you have any eye for rendered animation, you can't be very easily fooled for a long time anyway. Your eye will pick up that something's "wrong".

I don't think whoever wants to fearmonger us with this post, thought this through.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Though this may not be the official flase flag, it does go to show how the media is slowly easing in the messages that something is about to happen. Not exactly headline story on the Daily Mail website, I found it interesting that a slightish small gesture of anything in the sky would be reported as 'Aliens' or even UFO. Take a look at the article

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Maybe all I have to do is get pissed to cause a solar flare that will knock out orbiting satellites! Things i do when I'm broke, bored and pissed the # off!

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

The Project Blue Beam being advanced holography is quite believable but a faked mass "rapture" is less credible unless millions of people are hauled off in the dead of night to a fema camp and never heard of again.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Textreply to post by CosmicCitizen

Does anyone know what the "Night of 1,000 Stars" means in the Blue Book scheme of things? I have tried to find out , researched it and can only come up with some Hollywood benefit and a song by Madonna. Hmmm. What does that red string on their wrists mean again?

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
this is true but they want to get rid all religion and other "misguided" beliefs but only to fill the rest of humanities mind with thier freemasonery religion which is basically satanism lol, and that supposedly is satan
reply to post by worksoftplayhard

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
it will never happen!!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by holywar666

What if the sky is just a large scale hollywood green screen? Shooting stars, planets, moon, etc. What if its all a controlled experiment? Tornado's, hurricanes & earthquakes add to the GOD like effect.

What if we're conscious AI living in a computer simulation and December 21, 2012 is the shut-off date?

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

It's not that odd sounding, they claim there was such things in the bible as well.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

What a dumb idea. LOL. Do you people even READ what you're typing?!

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join