It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Blue Beam

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ronishia

This is a very good subject! And people wonder how birds fall out of the sky? And how fish just turn up dead? They have a huge dish in Alaska smaller ones all over and a huge one in Sweden. This is also why they wanted the cable companies to change thier frequency ! ! ! check out this site ! www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Organic Shadow

Hey im only new here and was interested in you post. when i first came accross project bluebeam a few months ago by the time i had read the article my heart was in my throat , it all made sense but looking at the bigger picture its easy to see how speculation can still circulate about discarded ideas , i myself no longer believe in the bluebeam project or any of the rubbish associated with it we really all should be preparing for the greatest series of events to happen in the history of mankind =)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by DisgustedOne

two thumbs up on this. Im not a religious fanatic, im just a believer, spiritual and i know God is there and here. As you said, man tried to find all answers to all questions, but that's why we have limited knowledge. People would try to believe more in a cow, than in a Supreme, Only one supernatural entity (Christ and God).

When we can reach lightspeed by ourselves, when man is able to reproduce lifes, etc. ill put on knees, and accept God is an invention from men.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Yep, this is an interesting subject.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by FIghtWorldTrade

Not necessarily to erase religion from the minds of the masses, but to decieve the population into uniting under one religion in which the anti-christ is the object of worship. Remember that the anti-christ is supposed to memick the actions of christ to gain the trust of the masses. He would probably be the nicest guy in the world

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Sounds Similar to the Orion Conspiracy

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
this is all the preparation for the arrival of the Dajjal ( antichrist ) beware of him he is FAKE

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
A little off topic but I was wondering why i can find no copies anywhere on the entire internet of the Toronoto Protocol by Serge Monast? Has anyone ever heard of this? I recently downloaded it, it is an android app, and wanted to print a copy but can find it nowhere.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I found it, google hides the result as a duplicate so you dont see it when you search for it.

oireland.tripod.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
This stuff really bugs me out.
edit on 9-4-2011 by helpisontheway because: Typo

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Actually Ronishia, there was a recent interview I saw on aljazeera of Jesse Ventura who specifically said he was at the HAARP facility north of Anchorage with some others and they were given an actual demonstration of the giant antenna array being used to create a plasma aurora while they watched it do so.

Source: english.aljazeera.net...
edit on 10-4-2011 by Communicater because: I put you tube in the first line vice aljazeera

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
This explains the spiritual aspect of the Illuminati and how exactly it functions. It's short and sweet, to the point, and I guarantee you will hear some things you have never heard or thought of.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I'm actually making a game and something very similar to project blue beam is going to occur. But instead of a light show, its going to the revelation of God in the form of a resurrected Alien AI on either the moon or mars (but it is ultimately a fraud).

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I am curious if the "Virgin Mary" sighting on the Ivory Coast is due to the works of this project.

www.youtube.com...

to me it looks somewhat like a projection that all these people are going crazy about, it is hard to see in the video but starting 1:30 it gets clear enough to make out the shape.

All this rant about 4/20/11 being the start of disclosure, maybe this incident is the beginning. The official launch of Project Blue Beam.

Any opinions?
edit on 24-4-2011 by EL1A5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

I have a question and you seem to be the person to ask, I believe in the capabilities of blue beam, but a few years ago before I ever even heard of it, for some reason I had a very gut feeling about the true reasons for the change over from anolog to digital tv signals were not being disclosed..
.Then after I heard about blue beam I thought maybe that's why i had such a feeling.
now to my question.
do you think that anolog signals might interfere with or not work right with project blue beam or do you think that blue beam needed the digital signals in order to operate properly?
edit on 24-4-2011 by infojunkie2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by B4Truth
this is all the preparation for the arrival of the Dajjal ( antichrist ) beware of him he is FAKE

Yep , he will appear to different people in different forms, and we just saw one of them, this is a test only a test.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigSqueeze
reply to post by FIghtWorldTrade

Not necessarily to erase religion from the minds of the masses, but to decieve the population into uniting under one religion in which the anti-christ is the object of worship. Remember that the anti-christ is supposed to memick the actions of christ to gain the trust of the masses. He would probably be the nicest guy in the world

your right on there, so if we got all this deception going on, especially with blue beam thingy in africa today.
can you say, look up, our redemption draws near. yipppppeeee, I am outa here!!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
In my blog post today I mention the topic of "DNA Awakening" - a popular theme in the "11:11 Awakening Code" movement, which is 'supported' (achem) by much of David Sereda's work (he is purportedly a Quantum "scientist" and "Spiritual Visionary." For the entire blog, feel free to go to my blog at:

thetruthabout1111awakeningcode.blogspot.com/

The post I refer to is dated 4/25/11 and is entitled: David Sereda's "Blue Vapor or Cloud": He's The Voice of 11:11 - And MAYBE Project Blue Beam?!? (A Comparative Analysis - Part I)

To go directly to one of the video clips that I embed in this post, specifically the one that refers to "DNA Awakening," go here: www.youtube.com...

I hope that this will spark more debate on this thread. Also would like to hear thoughts on how all this might relate to 'Singularity' (refer to: www.singularity.com...)

-Robert

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Hey, nice thread. Just imagine, if even one of these were credible, this is for real. I'm betting yes.

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join