It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a small question...........

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 06:46 AM
link   
And these wonderful people are helping me through it. My FRIENDS and my Cyber FAMILY.

I am sitting at the airport as I type this about to get on a plane to go be with my remaining 5 brothers and sister and my precious Mom who is 81 years old and having to bury her son.

As horrid as this situation is, THIS SITE, the fact I can log on at the airport, and see these avatars makes it bearable, well almost bearable and that's something I'll never forget and can never thank everyone enough for.

Springer...

[edit on 7-14-2006 by Springer]

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Oh, Springer! I am SO sorry! My thoughts are with you and your family as you deal with this terrible situation.

You're in my heart at this very difficult time!

BH

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   
All of ATS is here for you springer. I know you are going to get through this hard time. I wish you and your family the best.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
My full support goes to you. It is so hard to comprehend such an awful loss.
As the saying goes "Do not cry for those that died; instead rejoice at their time you spent together"

Easier said than done I know.

Good luck and God bless.

[edit on 14-7-2006 by Knights]

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Springer,

I had also wondered why the staff had motorcycles and now I know. I extend my deepest condolences to you and your family for your loss. I only can hope that in the passing days, that your burden is lightened with the knowledge that your ATS family is with you at this time.

I can only hope that you feel the comfort and support from all of us now.

Take care,

Ceci

[edit on 16-7-2006 by ceci2006]

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I am sorry to hear of your loss. I have one sibling, a sister 2 years my junior. I have wished from time to time for brothers, but alas, that was not to be.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Springer,

My thoughts and prayers are with you at this time in your life.

Semper

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Springer,
My sympathies to you and your family, Sir. May you all find strength to deal with this tragic loss.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Im sorry to hear that, Springer. Take it easy and God bless the family.

Best Regards,
VM

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Sorry to hear about your loss, Springer.

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I hadn't known of your loss until just now. You have my condolenses, however belated, and my prayers for you and your family. I can't even imagine the pain to lose someone so close. I have five siblings, and I can't even imagine not having them to argue with, commiserate with, and just plain be with. Again, I am so sorry for your loss.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Springer Im sorry to hear about your brother my thoughts go out to you and your family. Im not good with words I my avatar will do the talking for me for me. Forgive me for joining the trend.
Cheers Xpert11.

[edit on 3-8-2006 by xpert11]

[edit on 3-8-2006 by xpert11]

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Springer i am sorry to hear of your tragic loss. You and your family are in my thoughts. If you need a chat or anything I'm here, not that many can understand us scousers lol.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I mean it... Thank You...

Springer...

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Real sorry for you and your family, Springer. Best wishes in coping with the loss. I know how it feels- I lost a brother too, suddenly to an accident. Rememberance helps, and I think about him still a good bit, as I know you will about yours as well.

Best Wishes and Regards,
TA

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Springer,Val and family....

So sorry to hear the loss of a loved one,
Expressing deepest sympathy.
My prayers are with you all....

helen

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Spinner

As many others have said, I just read of your loss.

There is nothing I can say to say how sorry I am for your loss. I hope that your brothers spirit will be with you and your family forever.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join