It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will NK react now?

page: 1

join
share:
CX

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   
With all the escalating drama in the middle east, NK has become almost a distant spot on the news horizon, despite the seriousness of the missile testing recently.

How do you think they are going to react now that somebody else is getting more attention? I find it quite concerning even thinking about that question actualy, i mean what more do you have to do to be noticed above all out war in the middle east? Put yourself in Kim's crazy head for a second, and ask yourself, "What will get me noticed above all this?"

CX.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Biochem testing.

Scary stuff!

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Your are right CX,

I doubt Kim can take being pushed from the lime light for a considerable amount of time.

Perhaps he should have his picture taken with an Elvis cut-out or take up 'break dancing' because he will be hard pressed to compete isolated and with the ME crisis now. He needs a non-nuclear schick. lol.

mg

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Maybe he will get a good haircut, he has the worst hair of any insane ruler I have seen ! Oh wait a minute, hes insane...nevermind.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   
CX,

you propose a good question. One that i have been contemplating myself, and personally i have no clue. so i hope you dont mind mere speculation...since im just a 20 year old college student with no expertise in miltary strategy.

Kim is obviously starved for attention, and when israel and hezzbolah started going at it, i bet he started whining and complaining like a 2 year old, because as we know he is a complete duche bag. i think we have 4 possibilites. 1. kim tries to launch an attack on the united states, japan, or south korea, to get our attention. 2. kim and the leader of iran will hold some sort of secret talks now that the united states is preoccupied. 3. he tests some more missles just like he did on the fourth with the same wimpy outcome OR 4. he does nothing and fades into the background for awhile.

if i had to place a bet on which one of these possiblities is more likely to occur i would say 1 or 3.

good topic to bring up CX!
Digitalgrl

p.s

You have voted CX for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

[edit on 10/01/2004 by DigitalGrl]

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I think he would test more missiles. Send it south to the ocean instead of hawaii to show range. Maybe make a deal with Iran and Syria. "If you can't beat em' join em'." type of thing where they share the limelight.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 07:33 AM
link   
probably,they are considering to test their Nuclear bomb.
let's see it soon.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Thats how media works, they focus on breaking news and forget everything else "Dangerous" inhabiting this world, i do not know if NK will draw attention by launching more missiles because the media isnt paying attention to them, but on the other hand, it may just be the perfect chance for a suprise attack, especially if things decide to escalate with Syria/Iran.

When they choose to do so, and i talk to worst case scenario, its definately going to be an multible-front war.

It may sound crazy, but i know from my experience and perspective that any possibility of that happening should be concidered, that counts for every conspiracy.

top topics

join