It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just heard a news report of Fox News

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Remember..It is Fox News..So take it for what it is

Iran being blamed for one of the missile firings at Israel..

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
me too...

They are waiting for it to be confirmed, but Israel is claiming it. This could be the point where hell is unleased. If its confirmed, the question is, will Israel strike Iran

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Iran has just warned Israel that an attack on Syria would, i quote "be an attack on the whole of the islamic world"....

well, i dont like the way this is heading

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Are you sure they didn't say Iran MAY have...

CNN is saying Iran is warning Israel not to attack Syria but I am hearing nothing about Iran attacking Israel.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Techsnow
Are you sure they didn't say Iran MAY have...

CNN is saying Iran is warning Israel not to attack Syria but I am hearing nothing about Iran attacking Israel.

FOX reported it...

but no one is confirming anything. Israeli has claimed it wasn't a rocket in Hafia, but an Iranian missle.

Israel has just bombed road that links Beruit to Damacaus.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   
are there any links to these stories.

do we have any memebers that are from syria and iran, that could tell us what is happening in there countries?

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I was just watching CNN and Wolfe Blitzer just said Iran's President came on Iran State T.V. and warned Iran not to attack Syria or it would cause the entire Islamic world to retaliate.

Israel also just blow-up the Highway that connects Damascus to Beruit.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Yeah, links or something please.

I have checked FOX's website (much to my disgust, I am a BBC loyalist) and no mention on there...

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Interesting, I checked Fox, CNN, MSNBC, and BBC websites and nothing, also watching Fox here at work and I see nothing about that. They are talking about Irans warning to Isreal. Syria may have launched the attack, or a group in Syria may have. I wonder when our military will go on high alert and start moving aircraft carrier strike groups into range. Also what is the state of collalition troops in Iraq, are they on high alert? Can't find any info on any of this.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Although I find no mention of Iran firing missiles, there is this:

Israeli police said two rockets had fallen on a Christian area of Haifa called Stella Maris.

Hezbollah denied firing any rockets at Haifa - Israel's third largest city. There were no reports of injuries or damage.

Source - BBC

So who did fire the missiles?

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
So who did fire the missiles?

Well, nothing has been confirmed. FOX hasn't said anything else. They are still calling it a rumour.

Apparently the missile was fired by the Iranian Revoluntonary [sic] guards

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
So can we assume that Israel bombed the beriut damascus highway to prevent the transport of the 2 Israel soldiers?

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
They just reported it again..

"It is under assumption that Iranian Rev. guards fired'

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
according to FOX (make of it what you will)

Israeli intelligence are stating the operation is iranian lead and the missile was a North Korean/China made fired by Iranian Revolutionary guard. The missile has never been fired into Israel before..

Again, make of it what you will.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
The problem with Israel not been cautions is . . . that Lebano government can be in a precarious situation if attacks from Israel endanger more and more of the Lebanese population.

Then the Lebanese government that is pro US can end be taken over by Hezbollah.

If Syria and Iran unite against Israel . . . US will not have any other choice but to get involve.

The involvement should not be only by the US alone because after all this can escalate into an international incident.

US knows that and they also knows the precarious and dangerous situation that Israel is right now depending of the actions taken.

If Israel follows hezbollah it will be a plain attempt to involving US into this new conflict.

I see it just like a very clear plan of doing just that.

Because US has not taken stronger measures against Iran.

Is US ready for another invasion and war?

I do not think so.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I see what you are talking about marge. Isreal claims they moved the prisioners into Syria, so they bomb roads, power plants what ever, and as a result Syria declares war on Isreal and Iran follows. Isreal holds Americas fate in this situation, they don't want to spread their troops to thin away from their homeland, and thir airforce can only do so much. If Isreal wants to, they can force us to get involved even if it is apparent they did it on purpose we would never let them fend for themselves against Iran.....

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Israeli intelligence are stating the operation is iranian lead and the missile was a North Korean/China made fired by Iranian Revolutionary guard. The missile has never been fired into Israel before..

wow. so are they trying to drag North Korea into this? I mean the Iranians fired it not north korea.

people, this is getting ugly really fast. this seems like end time stuff.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Until this makes it onto another outlet, I'm not taking it seriously. An IRG attack on Israel is a serious escalation and not to be taken lightly.

Also, I find it odd they claim it too be a NK/Chinese missile.

Now, Iran makes it's own for starters and as far as I was aware, China and NK do not co-operate on missile technology, NK has it's own indigenous missile production.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   
We are on the verge of the next world wide incident.

Yes is true.

Now the reason NK and china is brought up is because the relationships between the these countries with Iran.

In a change for oil NK and China supplies with weapons, technology and assistance to Iran.

Occurs the weapons use by Iran if they did indeed launched a missile is going to be NK made or Chinese this doesn't mean that they are involve is just that they are supplied by them.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   
What kind of solution do you guys think it will take to end this? Is war the only way out of this prediciment?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join