It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just heard a news report of Fox News

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Not to mention Iran's biggest customers for their oil are China and Russia. Russia has its own oil, China's economy could hurt from a war involving Iran. WWIII maybe, maybe not, a massive crissis in the making for sure. There is always the possibilities, there is also the possibility that they will surrender the soilders. oubt it though.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
We are on the verge of the next world wide incident.

Yes is true.

Now the reason NK and china is brought up is because the relationships between the these countries with Iran.

In a change for oil NK and China supplies with weapons, technology and assistance to Iran.

Occurs the weapons use by Iran if they did indeed launched a missile is going to be NK made or Chinese this doesn't mean that they are involve is just that they are supplied by them.

Like I said though Marg, Iran makes it's own missiles. It makes a vast majority of it's equipment. Admittedly, they get alot of tech and run of the mill weapons from China/Russia, but do have a large idigenous capacity to produce their own UAV's, aircraft and tanks for example.

It would be very surprising that Iran had NK missiles in it's inventory, but I'm going to check on that.....

EDIT: I eat my own words... Seems that some shorter range missiles in the Iranian Inventory are in fact derived from NK missiles, although it isn't clear they have any that were actually made in NK...

Source

[edit on 13/7/06 by stumason]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   
In case of a middle east crisis involving muslin countries against Israel is no doubt that the UN will have to be involve.

While US has been fighting terrorist is not the same as targeting all muslin countries.

This will bring allies to help with the crisis a very big division will happen and then the real war between wills involving religious differences will brake out with a new meaning to for the middle east countries to keep fighting against the US and Israel.

This is not going to be very pretty.

It could mean or end as a decimation of an entire race.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   

In case of a middle east crisis involving muslin countries against Israel is no doubt that the UN will have to be involve.

While US has been fighting terrorist is not the same as targeting all muslin countries.

This will bring allies to help with the crisis a very big division will happen and then the real war between wills involving religious differences will brake out with a new meaning to for the middle east countries to keep fighting against the US and Israel.

This is not going to be very pretty.

It could mean or end as a decimation of an entire race.

Yes sir. That last part of your statement sends chills down my back. I hope it does not resort to that, or worse, Nuclear War.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Well the embassador from Isreal has declared Isreal at a state of war, I hope it does not spread from the current countries involved.
Wish the terrorist would give up the troops they kidnaped, it should be obviouse they will not get a prisioner exchange. Common sense.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Well the embassador from Isreal has declared Isreal at a state of war, I hope it does not spread from the current countries involved.
Wish the terrorist would give up the troops they kidnaped, it should be obviouse they will not get a prisioner exchange. Common sense.

Hizbollah might be called "terrorist" by certain Western Governments, but they are largelt recognised as a Geurilla army...

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   
If Israel declare a state of war US will have to react to what is coming.

People seems to forget that since US targeted Afghanistan and Iraq Israel has been preparing for a war in the middle east with the help of US weapons and technology.

This is all part of a master plan and is just going as schedule.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Do Isreal have any Patriot missile batteries or similer technology available to them? I know they had batteries stationed there during the first gulf war and im sure that there are prob some still stationed in Saudi. If so why was this missile not picked up and destroyed on its way over to Isreal, assuming its trajectory took it over Iraq.
Looking at the likely course of this alleged missile im almost certain that it would have taken it over Iraq and the missile may have been in range of Patriot anti missile batteries in Saudi as well.
But no shootdown. The US has some of the most advanced anti missile tech in the world, if not the most advanced, i find it very unlikely this missile would have been allowed to reach its target if it was fired from Iran. Or are their holes in the Anti Missile protection that you could ....... well ...... fly a missile through?
Or is this a possible false flag op?

[edit on 13-7-2006 by Janus]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Janus
Do Isreal have any Patriot missile batteries or similer technology available to them? I know they had batteries stationed there during the first gulf war and im sure that there are prob some still stationed in Saudi. If so why was this missile not picked up and destroyed on its way over to Isreal, assuming its trajectory took it over Iraq.
Looking at the likely course of this alleged missile im almost certain that it would have taken it over Iraq and the missile may have been in range of Patriot anti missile batteries in Saudi as well.
But no shootdown. The US has some of the most advanced anti missile tech in the world, if not the most advanced, i find it very unlikely this missile would have been allowed to reach its target if it was fired from Iran. Or are their holes in the Anti Missile protection that you could ....... well ...... fly a missile through?
Or a possible false flag op?

the missle didnt come in over iraq, its rumored there are Iranian Revolutionary Guards in Lebanon.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
The Iranian Revolutianary Guard was infact stationed in Lebanon and Syria, however they should all be gone by now. It is still possible Iran placed more troops or continued to keep a few there for Syrias protection.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Then i wonder how they came to conclusion that this missile was fired by Rep Guard? There could be half a dozen different groups that could have been responsible for this missile, they have been trading missiles with Iran backed Palastinian groups for years, why is this one different and why the sudden shift of blame from Hamas to Iran? Isreal has know for years that the groups aranged against them are backed, financed and supplied from Iran, why should they treat this one any different? I doubt that any rep guard would be in uniform so how can they be so sure that Iran pulled the trigger?

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Janus,

I'm just telling you what I heard on CNN and Fox News.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by nb25
Janus,

That wasnt aimed at you mate, i was thinking outloud so to speak? There are no answers without questions eh?

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
Hizbollah might be called "terrorist" by certain Western Governments, but they are largelt recognised as a Geurilla army...

Exactly what would be the distinction between the two?

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Relentless

Originally posted by stumason

Exactly what would be the distinction between the two?

Just names we give our enemy. Geurilla army that kills civilians and attacks them on purpose, then they are terrorist. They kill innocent people to spread fear.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by nb25
Janus,

That wasnt aimed at you mate, i was thinking outloud so to speak? There are no answers without questions eh?

No ill feelings dude. I think we are all frustrated at the lack of info on this issue.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   

The problem with Israel not been cautions is . . . that Lebano government can be in a precarious situation if attacks from Israel endanger more and more of the Lebanese population.

Then the Lebanese government that is pro US can end be taken over by Hezbollah.

I am glad you brought up this point Marg. The western world is very confused on this issue - the part of Lebanon that is pro US. That is actually the true Lebanon - they are not terrorists, they are people that have been living in an occupied (by Syrians, etc.) country for a decade or two now.

Lebanon should have been supported in taking back their own country long before now. Now it looks almost like it is too late. This whole thing is getting to worrisome to ponder. The repercussions and scenarios.....they are endless.
- and none of them are good.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   
You would think that this would be the top story and they would have live feeds and endless people to talk about the topic, yet they don't seem to be making as big of a deal as I thought they would. Of course as a type this Bill O'riely is claiming this is all a battle of WWIII and conecting Russia and China to Iran and Hezzbolah. Not that it is a lie or anything, I think we need to be carefull that we do not allienate our neutral friends. Pissing Russia off again at this point would be a bad idea, Bush doesnt care for respecting Russia though IMO.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Has anyone found a link to a news sourse yet that acctually says they are blaming the Rep Guard for the missile attack? Knowing the Isrealis they wont sit still for long iff they suspect Iran had something di-rectly to do with the missile attack. Ive looked but cant find anything else on this story other than what has been posted.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Has anyone found a link to a news sourse yet that acctually says they are blaming the Rep Guard for the missile attack?

I hate to say it but at this point I don't even think it matters where it came from. If there was one all hell is gonna break loose (like it's not anyway).

In the big picture, the really frightening thing is that didn't this all start over the kidnapping of ONE soldier. It's like they were just waiting for an excuse to escalate into (I'm not gonna call it WW3) all hell breaking loose. Yet I still sit here and ponder how the kidnapping of one soldier has turned into all this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join