It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My 666th post !

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2002 @ 07:48 PM
link   
UP, I'm not sure why, but here is a fact that may have something to do with it.

also at 66.6 degrees, north and south hemisphere, the latitude is in the dark in the winter, being the latitude where the light and dark meet each winter

at 66.5 degrees you would be able to see the sun skim the horizon

66.6 would not, therefore = darkness

posted on Nov, 1 2002 @ 09:42 PM
link   
And "Leben" is "Nebel" spellt backwards -which is very "Mist -erious"

posted on Nov, 1 2002 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Estragon My dear friend how much do you know about Necromancy?

Do you know what a sound can do under the right conditions?

Do you know what is Suoire- tsim? That the earth is not flat

posted on Nov, 2 2002 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yconthe money is what Jesus referred to as the root of all evil...

Again, Brian seems to take a *partial* quote to help make his point. The scriptures say that "love of money is the root of all evil", not the money itself. If a person has a lot of money & uses it to shelter the homeless, feed the hungry, etc., does that make the money the root of that person's evil? What evil is shown by using money for the sake of others like that? Like *anything else* in the material world, there is no object, no thing, that *causes* evil...It's the *person's use* of the object/thing that causes evil. A gun cannot kill without the hand of man to guide it, for to do so is the act of an evil *man*, not an evil gun.

Originally posted by YconWe see that the bar codes of this �beast� is on all bar codes, each side and the centre.

Strange...Of all of the barcodes I've seen, I've never noticed the *number* 666...Just the bars. Or is this another example that Brian uses based from that *partial quote* taken to another extreme?

Originally posted by YconThe number 6 is the basis of Babylonian numbers as counting went to six as there are 5 fingers of the hand, when counting 1 2 3 4 5 the thumb on the right hand recorded the first 5 as a unit.

Hmmm...Either Brian is talking out of his @$$ some more or I'll have to look up the Babylonian numbering system. In all of my studies of history, I haven't yet run across that *specific* documentation. If Ycon or Brian could help me find a source of info on that (preferably, *more* than one), I'd appreciate it.

Originally posted by Ycon
The head of Babylon today is Prince Charles, his name means man, (German)
His name is also Arthur and is also from the word Man (German) the concordance number is 444 for man in Revelation 13:18. �here is wisdom� the word wisdom is found in 222 verses of the bible. 444 + 444 = Jesus in Greek gematria 888 and add wisdom to man 444 + 222 = 666.

Bad use of numerology aside (which still *proves* nothing), I never knew that the *English* royal family had Babylonian blood in it...Is someone willing to check out the *English* royal family tree? I'm sure that we've got some British people around here who could do this more easily than I could.

Originally posted by YconYou can not trade in any store as a supplier, Safeway and the like, unless you pay a fee and are accepted by the computer dada base, i.e. can not by or sell. The fee to trade is paid annually and monthly.

Another strange thing to claim...There are several stores within a few minutes drive of where I live where I buy things *without* barcodes on them. Even more, I can *make* goods for them to display & sell in exchange for a percentage of the sale price.

Babylon is the basis of the measure of the earth in 360 degrees being segments of 60 degrees 60 minutes 60 seconds still in use today.

Hmmm...Sixty, Sixty, Sixty, Three-sixty. Nope, I don't see how even *bad numerology* can justify this as being lumped in with the "number of the Beast".

Originally posted by YconIt is predicted that the inheritance of David�s genetic offspring will be
duel, the Antichrist as the royal man in position of power, Charles and another �whose right it is� Eze 21:27 I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it...

So this means that the *English* royal family (which apparently has Babylonian blood in it) is the *only* royal family who has men in positions of power? Of all of the *other* European countries that have royal blood in them, are they *all* lying about their heritage?

Originally posted by Toltec
Estragon My dear friend how much do you know about Necromancy?

Do you know what a sound can do under the right conditions?
Do you know what is Suoire- tsim? That the earth is not flat

Necromancy: Predicting the future by alleged communication with the dead.

If you want to get into the study of death, judgement, heaven & hell, & how humanity relates to them, then you'd be talking about Eschatology. If you wanted to discuss the spirits themselves, you'd be talking about Pneumatology.

Thanatology is the study of death, usually in the area of physical & metaphysical effects on human beings, such as the effects of death on the human body (Pathology) or the state of the spirits themselves (back to Pneumatology).

Sonics is something I have some study under my belt...There's a wide variety of things that can be done with sound, so you'd have to narrow down what effects you're looking for before we can determine what conditions you'd need to produce.

As for "Suoire-tsim", I've never heard of that particular term being applied to that particular belief...Any sources to produce?

posted on Nov, 2 2002 @ 04:03 AM
link   

at 66.5 degrees you would be able to see the sun skim the horizon

66.6 would not, therefore = darkness

Interesting Ycon. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 2 2002 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Estragon
And "Leben" is "Nebel" spellt backwards -which is very "Mist -erious"

Leben ? Who's Leben Estragon ?

( Nebel, in german, it means " fog " )

posted on Nov, 2 2002 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer

Originally posted by YconWe see that the bar codes of this �beast� is on all bar codes, each side and the centre.

Strange...Of all of the barcodes I've seen, I've never noticed the *number* 666...Just the bars. Or is this another example that Brian uses based from that *partial quote* taken to another extreme?

I'm sorry for you MD, but Ycon has aboslutely right.

When I was working for a microship company,we had to use barcodes.

We were using them to monitoring our ship-lots in the manufactory.

I had a scanning laser-gun to scan them.
Of course, I'm curious. So, I took with me in the cleanroom many differents objects who had ALL a barcode( Pens, cigarettes box, coke can, mobile phones....) Well, each time I was scanning their barcodes, ALL OF THEM had the 666 sequence. First 6 on the begining, second one in the middle and the last one at the end.

These " 6 " are the 2 parallels lines who don't have a number under them. You can't see the " 6 " . You need a laser-scan to see it.

AND MUCH TO MY SUPRISE,OUR COMPANY CODEBARS DIDN'T HAVE ANY 6.6.6 SEQUENCE.

Only products from outside had this 666 sequence. I have read that this 6.6.6 sequence was a targeting system for the laser-scan. Like this,the laser-scan " know " where is the begining , the middle and the end.

A sighting system, my eye !!! If it was true, I don't understand why OUR codebars didn't have this system. What ? We were using smart laser-scan or what ?

And if it's a " sighting system ", why a 6.6.6 sequence and not a 1.2.3 or a 5.5.5 ? Why a 6.6.6 ?

Too many goods questions, and NO ANSWERS !

posted on Nov, 2 2002 @ 11:34 AM
link   
MDS, see you learn new things everyday.
The Barcodes do have the 666 in them.

Thanks for clearing that up for him UP

posted on Nov, 2 2002 @ 11:42 AM
link   
"Nebel" is indeed "fog" - hence old Estragon's whimsical cacography: "MIST-erious"
And "Leben" is life - "life" is a "MIST-ery"...stop me if you've heard it...zzzzz....zzzz....a moment of weakness: Estragon has been working hard.

posted on Nov, 2 2002 @ 11:48 AM
link   
and this is so old that I am surprised to see it even in the Silly-Zone of ATS - it's very simple Beast-watchers.
Read and learn. (Pass mark is 51%)
www.angelfire.com...
It's not getting better, is it?

posted on Nov, 2 2002 @ 01:15 PM
link   

and this is so old that I am surprised to see it even in the Silly-Zone of ATS - it's very simple Beast-watchers.
Read and learn. (Pass mark is 51%)
www.angelfire.com...
It's not getting better, is it?

Thanks Estragon.

I noticed this phrase : " In fact, as we've documented � SIX is the ONLY number they could RESEMBLE "

Resemble ? They are not resembling to a 6. They ARE a 6. For a laser-scan & a computer, it's a 6, or it's not a 6. So, when my scanner was telling me 6xxxx6xxxx6, I'm sorry, but it means only 1 thing : The scanner was reading 3 " 6 ".

This web site is looking like a poor debunking attempt.

posted on Nov, 2 2002 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Thanks for clearing that up for him UP

You are wellcome Ycon. But I didn't do it just for MD. I did it for everybody. We have to know what's going on in our back.

the 3 " 6 " in the UPC barcode, the worldwide computers network who have to monitor all the UPC and who's named " The Beast "........It's too much !!!

posted on Nov, 2 2002 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Im glad you noticed that UP.

"" This site has become one poor dubunking attempt ""

You can expect that from non bible believers. Its like their scared to know
the truth about whats going on.

Some times i wonder if illuminatti agents secretly come on these sites to make us look like fools.

who knows, but yea UP thats why 666 is the mark of the beast, its everywhere and like you said those codes read 666 including
the micro chip.

peace.

posted on Nov, 2 2002 @ 02:03 PM
link   
you're just being mischievous -it's all that wonderful chocolate!

posted on Nov, 2 2002 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I just looked at my cerial box and guess what?

I just looked at my bibles code and guess what?

its every where.

the lines under the 6 match the ends and middle to perfection on the cerial box and on the bible.

unreal, ive never knew this before.

peace.

posted on Nov, 2 2002 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Estragonthis is so old that I am surprised to see it even in the Silly-Zone of ATS - it's very simple Beast-watchers.

I prefer bird-watching over *beast* watching...They're more pleasant to look at.

Originally posted by ultra_phoenixThis web site is looking like a poor debunking attempt.

What do you mean "debunking"? I only debunk something if I already know it to go against what truth I've learned in my years (I'm over 40 years old, in case you're wondering)...In case you haven't noticed, in those specific areas where I had little or no prior knowledge/experience, I was *asking*, not debunking. Still, this does not address the fact that there are still stores that can buy & sell *without* barcodes & I can still do the same. Therefore that "prophecy" still has not come to be...Yet. At least, not as far as Brian portrays it to be.

And this still does not lend any credibility to his practice of "bad numerology".

posted on Nov, 2 2002 @ 05:31 PM
link   
but ???? Midnight ???? Hey, it's estragon who did the post, not you.

I didn't say that YOU was doing debunking. I sayed TO ESTRAGON that this web site was looking like a poor debunking attempt.

Ok ?

posted on Nov, 2 2002 @ 05:36 PM
link   

you're just being mischievous -it's all that wonderful chocolate!

Are you kidding ?

If you are not kidding, I'm sorry. I didn't want to "hurt" you.

posted on Nov, 2 2002 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth

I just looked at my cerial box and guess what?

I just looked at my bibles code and guess what?

its every where.

the lines under the 6 match the ends and middle to perfection on the cerial box and on the bible.

unreal, ive never knew this before.

peace.

Yes, and in most of the case, you don't see the 3 "six". You see only parralels lines. But if you scan them, the 3 " six " will appear on the screen.

Fortunately, I was enough curious to use my laser-scan gun. And enough lucky to work on a micro-ship company who was using laser-scan & promis software !

posted on Nov, 2 2002 @ 07:18 PM
link   
UP If I had a laser scanner I would confirm what you saying. Since Truth is not presenting Credentials which support he has accesses to this technology (and due to his past), I have no response.

If the code is 666 then you have a bunch of immature assholes working in the system. This is not to say that it is possible for an Anti-Christ to exist. To be honest I believe in Reincarnation (as did the Christians who lived in 90AD).

I was surprised in relation to male models having no body hair. And in relation to the issue of the feminization of America. Good lord, suddenly there were priest sexually abusing girls, but for the most part boys In America.

The hair is back on the male models in the USA. I want it understood that we are not talking about God but rather an institution. A conclusion can be made the purpose of life is survival but a question exist, this being in what context?

What are your thoughts?

PS: I liked Ycons most recent contribution to this thead as well.

[Edited on 3-11-2002 by Toltec]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join