It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My 666th post !

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2002 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Okay, okay! I admit that I accidently deleted the wrong "quoted by" section of the quote that I pulled of this thread...

...But I refuse to get on my knees & beg forgiveness, okay?

posted on Nov, 3 2002 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Originally posted by Toltec

UP If I had a laser scanner I would confirm what you saying.

Tell me Toltec, are you saying that I'm liar ? I'm not a liar ! I checked all these barcode, and they HAVE this fuc*%[ 6.6.6

And this so-called worlwide computer network, named " The Beast " exist too. And his function is to monitor all worlwide UPC . It's not my fault, I just noticed it.

Since Truth is not presenting Credentials which support he has accesses to this technology (and due to his past), I have no response.

May be he's right.

If the code is 666 then you have a bunch of immature assholes working in the system. This is not to say that it is possible for an Anti-Christ to exist. To be honest I believe in Reincarnation (as did the Christians who lived in 90AD).

I believe it too. 10 years ago, under hypnose, I found my former reincarnation. I was living there is 2000 years ago, in JC era. Unfortunately, I didn't meet him. I was just a stupid & poor farmer.

I was surprised in relation to male models having no body hair. And in relation to the issue of the feminization of America.

Well Toltec, I met some Marines,Rangers & Spec Ops ( green berets ) when I was soldier. And these guys were looking like real men. They were NOT feminized !

Good lord, suddenly there were priest sexually abusing girls, but for the most part boys In America.

They are not priests. They are looking like them, but they are Evils ! We have these problems in the EU too.

The hair is back on the male models in the USA. I want it understood that we are not talking about God but rather an institution. A conclusion can be made the purpose of life is survival but a question exist, this being in what context?

The " institution " is responsible of what's happened !!!!!!!!!!!

They didn't have to protect these so-called " priests "

PS: I liked Ycons most recent contribution to this thead as well.

I'm sorry for all others posters, but Toltec don't like your posts on this topic !

I'm kidding Toltec, it's only my fuc%*[ " sens of humour ".....

[Edited on 3-11-2002 by ultra_phoenix]

posted on Nov, 3 2002 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer
Okay, okay! I admit that I accidently deleted the wrong "quoted by" section of the quote that I pulled of this thread...

...But I refuse to get on my knees & beg forgiveness, okay?

That's ok MD. Just gimme a kiss, and everything will be allright !

Kiss kiss kiiiiissssssssss

posted on Nov, 3 2002 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I'll forgive UP as long as you never use that other Avatar

I did not mean to imply that you were lying, its just that before I would totally commit myself to saying something like that is true I would have to see it with my own eyes. I don't mean that as anything personal in relation to what you have seen. And do respect your statements as information provided to the best to your knowledge.

posted on Nov, 3 2002 @ 02:09 PM
link   
ok the # will be freely accepted in the knowledge that its th beasts #.
it not bar codes on boxes either,but on right hands or in the foreheads. now this could be a chip implant,its not too unlikely.
if its true about the barcodes,it could just be the prequal to this coming event. after it woul be a good argument on the side of the beast to say to those who question this that " WE HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR YEARS, DEAR FRIENDS DONT BE LEAD ASTRAY BY SILLY SUPERSTIONS!", FOLLOWED BY A WARM AND FRIENDLY HA,HA,HA.
AND ITS NOT OUR SS# ,THOUGH I MUST SAY THAT BEING FORCED TO HAVE ONE CERTAINLY DOSE SEEM TO BE ANTI FREEDOM.
BY THE WAY HOW TO KNOW WHAT THE MARK OF THE beast? DONT ACCEPT IT,IF THEY KILL YOU ,THAN YOU KNOW.

posted on Nov, 3 2002 @ 03:11 PM
link   
My impression is that its apparent the fundamentalist ethic has the potential for being a serious threat to human survival.

It is this very ethic which resulted is issue for Jesus. As a result of his decision to represent his blood and flesh, as wine and bread. Today we look at this think it not so relevant but how would such an act be perceived 2000 years ago? If the answer you consider, is that if a person (in the days of Jesus). Had represented his blood in the form of wine and his flesh in the form of bread, he would have been subject to death by execution. You have what potentially is an answer (this despite the rhetoric).

Jesus was a hero on Palm Sunday but by the day, after of the Last supper he was a Heretic. To be honest my culture eats blood pudding and pork skins. By the (now present) fundamentalist standard that was evident 2000 years ago. My culture was something to be put to death.

UP you started the thread as a Joke and as a result like Estragon, I feel sorry for you

The attached link is something to make you feel better. But my advise is to not download the bonzi special!!

57 religious jokes

posted on Nov, 5 2002 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Toltec,thanks for the link.

I post one joke, just one.

7 Dwarfs

The Pope goes to visit the Seven Dwarfs. As he is finishing his speech on comparative religions, Dopey raises his hand to ask a question.

'Mr Pope, are there any dwarf nuns in Rome?'

'No, Dopey,' responds the Pontiff, 'there are not.'

'Mr Pope, are there any dwarf nuns anywhere in Italy?' Dopey questions.

'No, Dopey,' the Pope chuckles, 'there are no dwarf nuns in Italy.'

'Mr Pope,' Dopey asks pleadingly, 'are there any dwarf nuns anywhere in the world?'

'No, Dopey,' the Pope says sadly, 'there are no dwarf nuns anywhere in the world.'

And softly in the background, the six remaining dwarfs start chanting, 'Dopey f***ed a penguin, Dopey f***ed a penguin.'

posted on Jan, 21 2003 @ 09:15 PM
link   
For those intersted... I looked at the barcodes of a number of different items and all had the parallel lines at the beginning, middle and ending. I also too time to find some with 6 actually printed on them and guess what... they were represented by those same lines.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join