It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Headbutt heard around the world” a victory for Bush propaganda

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by clearmind

bush and supporters have now redifind the word terrorist to mean; anyone that is against the u.s. and its actions is a terrorist......
MAYBE ITS TIME WE RE-REDEFINED IT AGAIN. ey?

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
so the lip readers say that matterazz did insult zidane by using the word terrorist....matterazz admitts to insulting him but doesn't say what he actually said.....hmmm....i think that whole issue gives more ammo to souljah argument

somebody afraid to admitt that he used ...'that' word in a 'civilized' game.....?!?!

the govt has to change the accepted definition of terrorism/terrorist because if only the real definition is used..the u.s. would be (read, is) the number one terrorist in the world.....hard to fight yourself.............review the definition from my last post..............

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Wow...this is a stretch. Zedanes bonehead moment of partial insanity is Mr. Bush's fault? Huh...he must have had some money on Italy then
. Having played many football matches, albeit not at that level obviously...it is NOT a real civilized game, contrary to popular opinion, some of the things said would result in some serious pain being inflicted any where off the pitch. Naaah...Zedane had a momentary lapse in sanity, and will regret it for the rest of his life.

Souljah, I very seldom agree with you, but usually you at least have some thought behind your comments, this one though...stretching it just a little bit.

<< 1   >>

join