It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a true way towards disclosure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Just hear this out, then respond with suggestions and then we can begin to organize

first we need to get a massive amount of signitures on a petition
second, we need to get people to march on the steps of the capitol

it's simple and effective

i suggest we get millions of signitures and at least 500k people to march, this will have plenty of time to organize, so we can get this properly executed

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   
There doesn't seem to be much thought in your plan.

Getting that many people to march, it might be hard to keep people from rioting.

And dont forget that most people dont even have a clue as to what is really going on. That is left for the "in" group. In other words how can one ask for disclosure when they dont even know who the real controllers of information are. I mean most people dont even know that our current governments are not the real show runners.

[edit on 10-7-2006 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Annother approach is to get a list of people that put their names down and indicate their experience with ufos. A large number of people at each stage of interaction would have some credibility.

Then take it on the road as suggested with a number of large demonstrations.

This should have already been suggested but the 'official' ufo community is controlled by spooks anyways I'm told.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   
You can get all the signatures you want the gov's response will be the same... That they would disclose information regarding UFO's only there is no information to release because they're all swamp gas blah blah..

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 12:40 AM
link   
What Distortion said is true. Thats pretty all that would happen so trying is useless.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Distortion
You can get all the signatures you want the gov's response will be the same... That they would disclose information regarding UFO's only there is no information to release because they're all swamp gas blah blah..

that's why we march, and maybe everyone could contact their rep in the house and senator, both state and federal.

PEOPLE POWER

also, i know there isn't much thought in my plan, that's why i put it here, so we can discuss it

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
If it was a peace march/protest to get out the truth and about our rights I would do it.

top topics

join