It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I feel like i am being watched also

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 07:38 PM
link   
dunno if this is the right forum if not could a mod move this thread to the rite place.

Yesterday i was out with my g/f friend we were walking in the park it was about 7 pm i think ,we started kissing i then had this strange feeling that we were being watched, i spulled myself away from her and said lets leave, she got rather pissed off at me and i had to explain to her why we should leave

This feeling of being watched has been with me for a year now, i didnt tell you guys b4 cos it wasnt that serious but now it is.

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Its a line from Ocean's Eleven, but it really does apply to the whole world "Someone is always watching" and they really are if you think about it. There are so many groups that watch people for one reason or another. We have cameras in ATMs, at the grocery store, on the street, even on vehicles now. Basically we live in a monitored society where privacy is just an illusion, or at least thats how I see it anymore.

As for figuring out if you really are being watched/followed, look for things out of the ordinary, or that are too ordinary. Tourists showing up more frequently, people doing the same things at the same time every day, or alternating days, try to pick out patterns and examine them to see if something is amiss.

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Cheers will try and that infact i better.

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I think I may have come across a guide you could read about picking up on FBI surveillance. I'm definately going add this one to my collection of hardcopy documents

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 08:09 PM
link   
What about those that watch but you cannot see them?

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
What about those that watch but you cannot see them?

Thats the thing i cant see them they see me dunno if its ghosts but i feel paranoid in open spaces.

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 08:32 PM
link   
THENEO > If you mean remote things like cameras and bugs, thats fairly difficult. In public there isint much you can do to keep hidden from a person on the 5th floor of a buliding with camera, or normal security cameras. In your home a TV actually helps, as audio bugs can cause interference or "snow" in the picture, along with disrupting other household devices.

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I feel it 24/7... that is why I keep my curtains down, my windows closed, my door locked, a chair in front of it, I do a EMP sweep every so often, bug bomb my house, and then on top of it all, I buy top of the line security programs for my computer then alter them so that any monitoring systems are gone!

PARANOID!!!

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Thats all too expensive for me thing is i dont feel i am being watched evrey day thoough just certain days but not random days.

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 09:39 PM
link   
"The clever box o tricks tells me i'm paranoid"

Napalm Death song More than Meets the Eye.

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 12:30 AM
link   
kinda always feel watched myself...

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I'm not talking about cameras of any kind. I'm suggesting the metaphysical the unseen but which exists. I feel it too when I want to and at certain times and engaged in certain activities.

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 01:19 AM
link   
the "akashic records" record EVERYTHING. only us mere mortals enjoy "privacy". once you're dead, you no longer enjoy this amnesia, so LIVE WELL!!

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
Thats all too expensive for me thing is i dont feel i am being watched evrey day thoough just certain days but not random days.

Well if you think THATs bad how about one of the pastors where you work saying if you see someone in the background just dont pay them no mind.. they are not gonna bug you if you stay in line.

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheyWatchYouToo

Originally posted by drunk

Well if you think THATs bad how about one of the pastors where you work saying if you see someone in the background just dont pay them no mind.. they are not gonna bug you if you stay in line.

Huh are you talking about your experience? u must be?

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I find funding for my security!

In a few months I'm installing a laser security device that will alert me whenever something moves that isn't me.

Luckily I have a small house and I'm building it out of fire alarms, wires, and a few garage door laser stopper thingies...

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Actually i might do the same gradually.

Cos stuff like security devices and all are expensive here in H.K

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 08:41 PM
link   
wow eagle, you really are paranoid!

you cant be "too" safe though i guess, eh?

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 08:45 PM
link   
The probability of someone watching you is proportional to the stupidity of your actions.

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by kegs
The probability of someone watching you is proportional to the stupidity of your actions.

In most cases, yes, that's true. However, what about what THENEO said, about the metaphysical. Some people are tuned into it more, and "sense" when "someone" is watching them. This may be the case this person is in, rather than being watched by someone because they did something dumb.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join