It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for John Lear

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 08:47 AM
link   
hey we all take what we want from how john responds. his answers may be weird for some, but it gives us an idea of how his mind works.

any of us on this board will not know either way about his claims, but for me it is just like reading disinfo, we all take from it what we need. john seems to take alot of what he says from others and puts it all in one place.

just let him have his say, and let us all decide for ourselves.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   
My question still stands.

MR Lear - What are aliens doing on planets composed of thin air? (Or more specificially, gas, whatever, but NOT solid)

Also, 2nd question:

You seem to still support Serpo. Is this true, or is this an incorrect presumption of mine?

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   

So we can talk to Mr. lear, ask him questions (that being the TITLE), but only if we agree with everything he's saying???

Not at all, is there any poster out there that believes John 100%?
Id be interested to know.

You can constructivly disagree, can you not?

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheyAreNotWhoTheySayTheyR
Unfortunately this site has become about people claiming to know something everyone else does'nt, standing on a high horse, and then flaming people when they don't believe their "aliens live in my attic" nonsense which is without ANY scrap of evidence.

Hopefully either the admins will start to reign in all these opportunists, or perhaps a better forum will start elsewhere, with SANE discussion, and not just wild stories.

And hey - i believe in some crazy stuff - but I prefer my crazy stuff to be at least PARTIALLY DIGESTABLE!

edited for censor circumvention (too)

[edit on 12-7-2006 by masqua]

Im not sure but I'm pretty sure Mr. Lear has never flamed anybody for not agreeing with him, claimed to know something no-one else does or claimed to have an alien in his attic....... but I could be wrong.
By saying a better forum with SANE discussion are you insinuating that he is insane?

[EDIT] He has already answered Both of your questions, Try reading the whole thread.
Denied I think he has some tru info and some disinfo, But at least he doesnt try to edit his info himself. He just gived it all to us. I wonder if thats why he never was picked for top secret alien tech piloting, Mabye his Psyche eval said he wasn't the kind of person to keep a secret...

John, Were there any time when you were transporting guns or money that you suspected you were really delivering drugs?

[edit on 12-7-2006 by Tiloke]

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Denied

You can constructivly disagree, can you not?

Good Point. Perhaps I was a little mocking, but sometimes its deserved.

[edit on 12-7-2006 by TheyAreNotWhoTheySayTheyR]

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   
What happened to TheyarenotwhotheysaytheyR? He just made a post apologizing(kinda) and agreeing with Denied that that he would disagree constructivly........ 20 seconds later all his posts are gone....

[EDIT]------ Never mind .....

[edit on 12-7-2006 by Tiloke]

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
People...

One of our Moderators has already chimed in on this thread indicating the REQUIREMENT for CIVIL and POLITE conversation here.

I just deleted two posts, one that will get the member who posted it a 3 day break from these Fora and one that indicated the first one was RUDE, useless and added nothing to the conversation (no worries for that member I would've said the same dam thing).

GET POLITE or GET thyself to another thread. If you think John Lear is a madman who is full of it that's your right, BUT we don't need to read you opinion in this thread get it? The man is sharing his life's experience and aural knowledge, he has every right to do so since a Member ASKED him to. If a Member asks YOU to share YOUR opinion of John Lear rest assured I will protect that thread with equal vehemence whether your opinion is positive, negative or somewhere in the middle.

ATS is NOT a site available to useless diatribe pointing out the OBVIOUS and admitted lack of evidence and scientific basis in Mr. Lear's offerings. He clearly states the "mainstream" scientific community and NASA have covered all these things up in his opinion. Going forward from that point is NOT a hard thing to do, if it causes you grief to read this then please don't.

If you can be socially graceful and CIVIL in your challenges and accept when the man says he has no proof then do so if you can't then don't post. There are many Members who would like to read what he has to say and by George they are going to be able to read it.

Thank You...

Springer...

I'm quoting Springers previous addition to this thread. Please lets not allow it to be derailed any longer by personal attacks and unrelated drama. Lets get it back onto the topics as they are presented in what is an interesting and lively thread.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Are the beings living on these planets transplanted earthlings, or different forms of life?

If there are millions of beings on Mars, why couldn't one of them help out the little land rover that was stuck in a ditch when it was on there?

And, can one of them please start sending down some cures for our diseases? I'm sure if they are so inteligent, they must have all the major diseases conquered.

Thanks...

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Originally posted by IrvingTheExplainer

If there are millions of beings on Mars, why couldn't one of them help out the little land rover that was stuck in a ditch when it was on there?

We don't need their help. Remember when the solar panels on Mars Rover got so much dust on them that they could not recharge? And then 'all of a sudden' there was a 'wind storm' that cleaned them off and it started working again? Now that was a king sized fairy tale. What really happened was a couple of our secret astronaut corps troops went to Mars with some Formula 409 and Bounty paper towels and cleaned them off. (OK, OK, I don't know whether or not it was 'Bounty' paper towels or whether or not is was Formula 409 or Windex but thats who cleaned those solar panels off.

(I'm not avoiding your other questions I'm just trying to get out the door here to go to the mine.)

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   
John, here at ATS we've seen literally thousands of pictures of UFOs and aliens, it is said that each one has been "proven" a hoax at some point in time. It has always been my belief that some of the pictures that we have seen are the real deal but the natural, almost Pavlovian, response when one of these pictures is presented to us is to automatically doubt it's authenticity. I guarantee you could present a genuine picture of an EBE to us and it would be shot down automatically by the majority.

Is it your belief that some of the pictures we've seen are actually real? If so could you maybe give us an example? Have you seen the alien interview video supposedly shot in Area 51? If so your thoughts please.

Peace

p.s. This is now officially my favorite thread.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Denied
John i found this.
yawp.com...

And a portion from the link.

He then decided to test the UFO society by faking some government documents about aliens, the Krlll (pronounced "Krill") Files. All of the UFO society (but one) checked out the material included in the files and found large inconsistencies and lies. The one person who didn't was Cooper, who claimed to have seen the documents when he was working for the government. When the files were declared as faked, Lear and Cooper were barred from Paranet and the friendship between them broke down, Cooper accusing Lear of being a government agent. Lear is now lecturing about his Hypothesis.

Do you have any comments on this statement?

Yes, this is Chris Lambrights post on the web that I was talking about. Please see my post to the 'alleged Chris Lambright' on the thread, "UFO's and the Internet". Interesting that there has been no reponse for 2 weeks. The "Krill" document was written by John Grace and I was the one that suggested the name Krill. John didn't want to use his name because he was still on active duty at Nellis AFB. In the middle 50's the Pentagon allegedly made contact with an alien named CRLLL. We changed that to Krill and John came of with O.H. for nothing in particular. Later Bill claimed to have seen the documents in the Navy (we were being taped by PM Magazine at the time to my sheer embarrasment) and that O.H. stood for either Original Hostage or Omnipotent Highness or something like that. I don't know what to say about 'faking the document's' except that they were not fake. They were John Graces 'estimate of the sitution regarding ufo's' at that time. Nothing faked there. I don't know what Chris is referring to as 'lies'. I asked Chris for a debate several times after this appeared and never heard from him. I did get an email from someone saying that Chris had passed away. Then he supposedly surfaced a few weeks ago, see "UFO's and the Internet' on ATS. I don't remember being barred from Jim Speiser's Paranet but I do clearly remember Jim asking me to participate in a UFO hoax which I refused to do.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
John, i'd be very interested to know if you are aware of any specific involvement in all this by the British governement, or British agencies, or if its mainly Americans perpetrating the coverup?...

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vector J
John, i'd be very interested to know if you are aware of any specific involvement in all this by the British governement, or British agencies, or if its mainly Americans perpetrating the coverup?...

Canadians and British both heavily, heavily involved.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Dear John:

Have you ever considered that you may have been lied to or shown certain documents/photos which may be altered, hoping that you would spread some disinformation or misdirection to the UFO community?

I hope that you have not given up looking for the truth like the rest of us. It seem that you have been told and have not seen alot of these events, documents, photos objects firsthand as well. (like most of us)

How do we know that the aliens are really friendly? They may have prevented us from destroying ourselves so that they can take advantage of us further. (soul collector) The public needs contact and access to these aliens or be blinded by everything our governments says. The aliens maybe lieing to us as well.

The truth is so difficult to find.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   

but I do clearly remember Jim asking me to participate in a UFO hoax which I refused to do.

Thats really bad for the UFO community, not you, but that Jim guy.
Its a disgrace to lie about this subject knowingly.

So you say you enjoyed a good drink with Bill Cooper, so in that post regarding paranet and how you two fell out is not true?, you were still friends to the end?

I read his book behold a pale horse, he was big on American rights, rights of freedom etc, do you think he was killed, and the truth covered up, or was just a bit irrational and put himself in a bad situation resulting in him getting shot?

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
John,

First off, let me thank you for coming here to ATS and sharing your thoughts and experiences here with us. I, personally, am honored to hear (see) them.

I was wondering if there is anything in your personal experiences that could corraborate anything that Gary McKinnon has had to say about the alleged secret "non-terrestrial officers" and alleged advanced antigravity propulsion systems he came across on his hackings? Granted, McKinnon is the consumate slacker/stoner/hacker, but he at least has shown some capability in circumventing intranet security systems and the ilk. And the US Gov. is sure wanting to hang him by his nethers. He purportedly got into the Univ. of Tenn. systems, which is here where I live, along with the many other supposedly inpenetrable systems of the US Gov. He doesnt provide a lot of concise info on what he found but what he does talk about is enough to peek my interests.

Once again thanks for your time....

LM

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   
1) john have you seen william coopers behold a pale horse video, seminar. in it he says you are a disinfo agent. how do you reply to that(not me saying it, i am just saying what was in that vid)?

2) john i believe you and bill cooper both believe that kennedy was shot by the driver(i take this view as well). do you know if anyone ever got to interview the driver after the incident to the day of his death, and did you guys try to find him to ask him some questions?

3) john is there any where on the web or is there a book that descibes as true as you can get from your point of view on the dulce base. did you get any phots you got while out there, of the side of the mountains where the ufos go in and out, are there any photos anywhere of this mountain side?

4) finally how exactly does the government do a background check on people. do they have technologies that can either go threw your entire life or is it more mundane. can the government find out about any moment in your life, to do these checks, can you tell us what is it they do to find out things and give a person a clearence level?

thx in advance, and like the poster above i am also honoured that you come on here and let us give you questions to answer, when you probably have better things to do and probably do not need to answer such questions. most others that come out into the public eye would never come on a place like this to open there theories up to discussion.

[edit on 12-7-2006 by andy1033]

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
let me reiterate the appreciation of you patronizing this forum, and handling this barage of questions. No amount of thank you's could demonstrate my excitement about this interaction.

You mentioned on a previous post that et's exchange silence for technology.

Do you have any clues that would explain the specific NASA video feed (I will insert link to video if I can find a good one) which demonstrate a group of UFOs which appear, then continue following an orbitng shuttle, slowly forming, from the angle of the camera, an almost perfect circle. They slowly find their postions then upon locking into them, they shine brightly. Without getting into the quantum physical explanations about the crafts propulsion and soforth, they seem to be perfoming a trick, a show if you will.

It's easy to concieve this show would undoubtedly disseminate to the earthly scientific community and at least cause a stir. Why would the et's put on a show if what you say about silence for technology is true.

Thanks again.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Some believe that the governments of the world also let ET have their way with us so that they could glean technology from the aliens. Now the hard question when you get past that concept is this: are they only looking out for themselves or do they have the longer term interests of humanity at heart?

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
Some believe that the governments of the world also let ET have their way with us so that they could glean technology from the aliens. Now the hard question when you get past that concept is this: are they only looking out for themselves or do they have the longer term interests of humanity at heart?

I would suppose that depends on who you are talking about. If its the et's then I would think that dealing with advanced entities, you have to consider the advanced maturity level of the race which is beyond basic primative survival traits, which we demonstrate in abundance. If it is the government your talking about, then the answer is obviously no, at least for now.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join