It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for John Lear

page: 105
<< 102  103  104   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Yeah, i am a bears fan. I usually like to watch good talent, howver, and really enjoy Romo (even though i don't care for the cowboys).

but the giants are one team, the only team, that i can say i dislike. I guess a Manning screwed up two super bowls in a row for me.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Is it possible to archive those threads in a more managed way then just lumping them together into the Skunk Works forum?

Even tho John may not be active in his dedicated thread anymore a lot of really good information contributed by both John and other ATS members was in his forum. A lot of information that sparked debates and conversations all across the web.

It would be a shame to have it essentially buried into another thread. It would make finding that information so much more difficult and nearly impossible to newcomers.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by zarlaan
Is it possible to archive those threads in a more managed way then just lumping them together into the Skunk Works forum?

If members would like to collaborate on compiling an index of the best or most-important threads, I'll create a special page for easy access.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Sorry, double post there... delete this please mod

[edit on 4-2-2008 by zarlaan]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

might I suggest to maybe change the name of Skunk Works to something else ? I feel that a forum like that is needed very much due to the fact that some people have very interesting ideas sometimes , but the name and the reputation that goes with the name well it scares people off from posting there when some threads are moved to that forum..

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Well I hope John hasn't taken a powder just yet, because I 'd be interested in what he knows about Ted Gunderson and that whole Johnny Gorsch business. Jeez...how the circles seem to connect up if you poke around long enough!

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
We started the SkunkWorks forum as a place where extremely speculative ideas and topics could be embraced and enthusiastically supported.

Amen to that. Good move. The ideas of thriving civilization on Mars, fresh and crispy air on the Moon, and anti-grav device onboard the Apollo craft do fall in the catergory "extremely speculative". I would even qualify it differently, but that one will do. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Has John Lear left us? I really enjoyed his very different views of the world and his tales of the past. I'm sure not everyone agrees, but I hope he does return somewhere on ATS.

top topics

<< 102  103  104   >>

join