It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killed in the pursuit of truth: master list

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I don't know much about these two poor souls, but they would certainly seem to qualify for this list trying to fight against this new Big Brother trend in Europe.
Adamo Bove & Costas Tsalikidis

Two Strange Deaths in European Wiretapping Scandal

Bove was a master at detecting hidden phone networks. Recently, at the direction of Milan prosecutors, he'd used mobile phone records to trace how a "Special Removal Unit" composed of CIA and SISMI (the Italian CIA) agents abducted Abu Omar, an Egyptian cleric, and flew him to Cairo where he was tortured. The Omar kidnapping and the alleged involvement of 26 CIA agents, whom prosecutors seek to arrest and extradite, electrified Italian media. U.S. media noted the story, then dropped it....

The first Italian press reports after Bove's death said the 42-year-old had committed suicide. Bove, according to unnamed sources, was depressed about his imminent indictment by Milan prosecutors. But prosecutors immediately, and uncharacteristically, set the record straight: Bove was not a target; in fact, he was prosecutors' chief source. Bove, prosecutors said, was helping them investigate his own bosses, who were orchestrating an illegal wiretapping bureau and the destruction of incriminating digital evidence. One Telecom executive had already been forced out when he was caught conducting these illicit operations, as well as selling intercepted information to a business intelligence firm.

About 16 months earlier, in March of 2005, Costas Tsalikidis, a 38-year-old software engineer for Vodaphone in Greece had just discovered a highly sophisticated bug embedded in the company's mobile network. The spyware eavesdropped on the prime minister's and other top officials' cell phone calls; it even monitored the car phone of Greece's secret service chief. Others bugged included civil rights activists, the head of Greece's "Stop the War" coalition, journalists and Arab businessmen based in Athens. All the wiretapping began about two months before the Olympics were hosted by Greece in August 2004, according to a subsequent investigation by the Greek authorities.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Mr_Peel

I never heard casolaro
was writing about dulce !

I thought his problems stemmed from
inslaw software debacle coverup.

and I hope you don't mind me adding
someone who was smeared , and chewed up
by the system as opposed to just dead folks.

I'd say it was still in the spirit of the thread !

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I appreciate all the contributions -- even those of people bullied. For my list compilation to date, I have only those killed or presumed killed while investigating major conspiracies -- some clearly NWO/illuminati potential, some perhaps related to 'big picture conspiracies.'

-------------------
Phil Schneider -- claimed witness to an underground battle with 'greys' at Dulce, NM
Strangulation in his home

John O'Neill -- testified on the US hampering investigations of Bin Laden in early '01
Immolation, WTC

Professor Jeong Im -- plus 39 other microbiologists who died under suspicious circumstances 2001-2005
Stabbed in a parking garage

Hunter S Thompson -- famed author, rumored to be working on a story about the WTC collapse being brought about by explosives
Shot in his kitchen (suspicous circumstances)

David Kelly — WMD debunker
Suspicious "suicide"

(four of Jessica Lynch's rescuers) Petty Officer First Class David M. Tapper, Lance Cpl. Sok Khak Ung, Spc Josh Daniel Speer, Kyle Edward Williams. The latter three died under odd circumstances. Tapper was killed in Afghanistan.

Joseph Daniel 'Danny' Casolaro -- Journalist writing about Dulce events Suspicious "suicide"

Mark Lombardi — conceptual artist working on revealing Bush financial fraud

James Hatfield — author, working on an unauthorized bio of GW Bush
"suicide"

Bob Stevens — photo editor at American Media
Anthrax "letter"

Steve Kangas — writer and liberal website owner
Suspicious "suicide"

William Cooper — radio host, author, activist and conspiracy theorist
Shot by Sheriffs deputies in plain clothes

Cats Falck — journalist investigating arms and high tech trafficking

Michael Zebuhr — student 9/11 researcher
"hit"

James Forrestal — Secretary of the Navy and anti-Communist and possibly anti-Zionist
Suspicious "suicide"

Dr. Eugene Mallove — physicist and proponent of Cold Fusion
murdered

Robin Cook — British cabinet member who resigned over Iraq
Suspicious heart attack

Paul Klebnikov — journalist investigating Chechen rebels' ties to a Russian tycoon
murdered

Jude Kemper — documentary filmmaker pursuing Dick Cheney 'Satanic allegations'
disappeared

Gary Webb — journalist who revealed the CIA/crack coc aine connection
Suspicious "suicide"

Terry Yeakey — cop alleged to have found very suspicious evidence at the OK City bomb site
suspicious "suicide"

Michael Loudenslager — GSA employee at the Murrah building. Seen rescuing people in the morning, but found dead at his desk in the bombed building days later.

Dr. Don Chumley, Jack Colvert, Jackie Majors and Buddy Youngblood all died unusual deaths after the OK City bombing. All had seen Loudenslager aiding in the rescue.

Adamo Bove & Costas Tsalikidis — Italian engineers who had eavesdropped on CIA, SISMA, secret service and others involved in illegal torture, among other things.
"suicide"

I've found a few independently and rejected some others based on fuzzy links to grand conspiracies (Diana, JFK jr.)

And, people die every day. Even people investigating bad things. But this list involves a lot of multiple mode suicides (slashed wrists and gunshots) and mutiliple-attempt suicides (at least two instances of mutliple shots to the head). All seemed to be 'on to something big.'

I welcome any input.

This has been a very interesting investigation.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Crazy about the Webb death...I had read up on CIA-coc aine connection back in '97...This is a stunner to me...but why now? Was Webb working on something else?

Another one who was notkilled, but bullied and ultimately silenced was Manuel Noriega. Noriega was well known to hoard information and sell it to both sides, the US and Castro. He was the intermediary between the two, Bush even called him up in the middle of the night to call Castro to tell him that our planes headed to Grenada were not meant for Cuba.

Anyways, it seems as though the real reason for invading Panama was the recovery of sensitive documents. I wrote a paper on this a few years ago, here is a quote and the link:

1/90. The US confiscates thousands of boxes of Noriega government documents and refuses to hand over any of them to Panamanian investigators. "The United States is protecting robbers and thieves and obstructing justice. We are the owners of the documents. If I am to complete my work, I have to see the documents." ? Panama?s chief prosecutor, Los Angeles Times, 6/23/90

www-personal.umich.edu...

Noriega has been rotting away in prison and has fallen out of mind out of sight. If I am not mistaken he is in a cushy prison and is keeping silent in return for non-extradition, which he is ultimately affraid of.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Can anyone post a link for Gary Webb's work??

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trauma
Can anyone post a link for Gary Webb's work??

Here you go:

www.narconews.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Morris K. Jessup

He was a "normal" astronomer who was supposed to help debunk UFO's, and ended up believing in them. He published several books on UFO's back in the 1950's.

He was found dead in his car, having been shot. He was working on the philadelphia experiment when he apparently became suicidal. I think there were carlos allende's notes (philadelphia experiment) in his briefcase when he died.

Jesus the Nazorite

Regardless of your interpretation, everything except the belief that he never lived, leaves you with a conspiracy theory of some sort.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Thank you for the Jessup lead. Very typical of the kind of death circumstances I'm finding.

BTW, I found this on a site called They-live.com and I wonder if anyone can validate that it's an accurate quote:

“If I keep speaking out like I am, maybe God will give me the life to talk my head off. I will break every law that it takes to talk my head off. Eleven of my best friends in the last 22 years have been murdered. Eight of the murders were called suicides.”

- US Government Engineer and UFO Whistleblower Phil Schneider, who was found dead seven months later with the piano wire still wrapped around his neck

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Today we can add to this list one Russian Central Bank Deputy Chairman of four years Mr. Andrei Kozlov, who was responsible for withdrawing the licences of a number of Banks in Russia for corruption was gunned down.

Source
Gunmen kill Russia's crime-fighting banker

· Anti-corruption official closed 44 banks this year
· Assassination 'a challenge to entire government'

Michael Mainville in Moscow
Friday September 15, 2006
The Guardian

The official in charge of cleaning up Russia's crime-ridden banking system died yesterday after being ambushed by gunmen who shot him in the head and chest.
The central bank's first deputy chairman, Andrei Kozlov, 41, had shut down dozens of banks accused of money laundering and other crimes.

Russian media reported that two gunmen had lain in wait for him last night outside a Moscow sports arena where central bank employees were playing football. They opened fire when he emerged, killing his bodyguard and leaving him badly wounded. He underwent emergency surgery but died in the early hours.
Contract killings of prominent figures, though not as common as in the 1990s, still occur frequently in Russia and officials said they had little doubt Mr Kozlov's murder was connected with his work.

Corruption doesn't like exposure as this thread well demonstrates. This is what happens when one literally applies the old addage "Follow the Money".

[edit on 15-9-2006 by twitchy]

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Dorothy Kilgallen

She was a reporter working on the JFK assassination, she supposedly possessed evidence that would "blow the whole case wide open". Death was a supposed overdose of alcohol and barbituates (Marilyn Monroe anyone?)

Some good info can be found here:

www.jfkresearch.com...

Jim Keith

Noted conspiracy author/researchers, died of a blood clot shortly after surgery on a broken knee, but the coroners reports lists cause of death as blunt force trauma.

en.wikipedia.org...

Ron Bonds

Founder of illuminet press, who released many of Jim Keiths books. Died of apparent food poisoning after eating at a mexican restaurant.

www.rense.com...

Also of interest is the "mothman death list". Makes for a good read, but just like the "jfk deathlist", it seems many of the deaths are not that suspicious.

www.lorencoleman.com...

[edit on 15-9-2006 by outofstep]

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Martin Luther King
Gandhi
John Lennon
Marylin Monroe

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Then there was the guy who wrote "The Franklin Sex Scandal", can't think of his name right now. And what about the former CIA director, I think it was William Casey. Went into the hospital with a headache and came out dead, basically.

Just this past summer, Mike Ruppert had to leave the country and moved elsewhere. He was getting too much harassment and it got scary for him.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Princess Diana was offed by the British government. She knew about the illuminati plans and everything. Was way to deep in it and they needed her dead before 9/11 could happen.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Albino Luciano (Pope John Paul 1) August 26 1978-September 28 1978. 33 days!
He was right on the heels of the Freemasons and the Church's wealth. He intended to dissolve the power of the Catholic Church. To bring to fulfilment the intentions of The Second Vatican Counsel.
He had to go, what would our church be like (I'm Catholic) with out our old habits of greed and suppression.
WIS

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr_Peel

Diana.

They did not want her to marry an arab. No if's ands or buts about it. They must marry within the "house". Like an Englishman, Welshman, German etc. Dody was not part of that. They would be having none of that.

JFKjr.

He was feared for what he could do. Like blow the opposition out of the water. They couldn't "fix" the votes with him running, so they just fixed him instead.

I understand he had a last minute substitute co-pilot.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Congressman Larry McDonald was a pioneer in the fight against the NWO. He is, incredibly, a virtually unknown American political figure and President of the John Birch Society. McDonald was a Conservative Democrat and considered running for President of the United States. He was one of Americas true patriots and should be a household name in the US. He is probably kept unknown due to his public objections on NWO affairs such as The Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, European Union and others like it?

McDonald went missing on September 1, 1983 when the plane he was traveling to South Korea on inadvertently entered Soviet airspace and was shot down by Soviet fighters. Many believe, as I do, this was not a mistake and was specifically, a plot to kill Larry McDonald. Anyone not familiar with this man should definitely use the links below and learn about him. Also, watch this video of him discussing the NWO back in 1983. This guy was murdered by the PTB, as you too will quickly learn if interested?

Google Video Link

en.wikipedia.org...

www.rescue007.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
All the Clinton era suspicious deaths.

Karen Silkwood was a would be whistleblower from Oklahoma.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
If you're including people who possessed information about powerful people, then perhaps there is a spot on the list for Deborah Jeane Palfrey.

en.wikipedia.org...

Though suicide certainly cannot be ruled out with 100% confidence, at the very least I think it's safe to say that she was put in a terribly difficult position by those in the government who wanted to keep her quiet. I can't say I condone what she did as a madam, but I can't help feeling sorry for what she went through. There were plenty of other bigger fish that the government could have gone after. But for some reason (perhaps she knew something she shouldn't), TPTB made an example of her.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellmutt

More on this.

D id Boris Berezovsky Kill Himself? More Compelling, Did He Kill Forbes Editor Paul Klebnikov

“We’re still looking for clear answers as to who is responsible for the murder of an American citizen who was doing his job.”

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join