Killed in the pursuit of truth: master list

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Has anyone attempted to create a list of suspicious deaths of people who have been actively pursuing NWO/Alien conspiracies and/or actively providing information on political conspiracies who have met violent or unexplained deaths?

I've come across a couple lately and I imagine there are many, many more

Phil Schneider -- claimed witness to an underground battle with 'greys' at Dulce, NM
Strangulation in his home

John O'Neill -- testified on the US hampering investigations of Bin Laden in early '01
Immolation, WTC

Professor Jeong Im -- plus 39 other microbiologists who died under suspicious circumstances 2001-2005
Stabbed in a parking garage

Hunter S Thompson -- famed author, rumored to be working on a story about the WTC collapse being brought about by explosives
Shot in his kitchen (suspicous circumstances)

More?

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Yeah. David Kelly Comes to Mind.

en.wikipedia.org...

Suicide my A**!

Oh yeah. The death of that 9/11 Truth researcher. Forget his name off hand.

And then of course, there is the curious death of all of Pvt. Jessica Lynch's rescuers. For a special ops team, they sure have a high mortality rate out of combat!

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   
From Death By Association by Britt Collins
The extraordinary frequency of untimely deaths that benefit the Bush family

www.globalcomplexity.org...

Body no. 1: Journalist Danny Casolaro was in the middle of working on a book, 'The Octopus', which was meant to be an explosive expose of the scandals surrounding the presidency of George Bush Sr, when he was found dead on 10 August 1991
Body no. 2: Steve Kangas, a prolific writer who got on the wrong side of George W Bush and his cronies, was found dead on 8 February 1999
Body no. 3: Mark Lombardi, a successful conceptual artist who, while chatting on the phone with a banker friend about the Bush savings-and-loan fraud, started drawing a diagram, which evolved into a complex series of drawings and sketches that charted the details of the fraud
Body no. 4: James Hatfield, author of Fortunate Son, an unauthorised biography of George W. Bush, which detailed Bush's coc aine use and cover-up of a coc aine arrest, was found dead on 18 July 2001 in a seedy Arkansas motel room, another suicide victim.
Body no. 5: Bob Stevens died of a mysterious case of anthrax. He worked as a photo editor for American Media, who owns the National Enquirer.

[edit on 8-7-2006 by FallenFromTheTree]

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   
It's more like freedom of speech my A**
I can agree that surveillence programs that are a benefit of this country should stay secret, but when we begin to look into the corruption of politicians things seem to get very dirty. Politicians these days are garbage imo, the wastes of capitalism, ruled by lobbyists. They seem to be mere puppets. I don't believe we will have another Abraham Lincoln or JFK, because these presidents will always be shot down, they seek the benefit of all americans not just a few individuals with loads of $$$

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
William Cooper comes to mind. He is author of Behold a Pale Horse.

www.hourofthetime.com...

He was killed bu US Federal Marshals while being served papers.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Yeah. David Kelly Comes to Mind.

en.wikipedia.org...

Suicide my A**!

And then of course, there is the curious death of all of Pvt. Jessica Lynch's rescuers. For a special ops team, they sure have a high mortality rate out of combat!

Thank you. I knew I'd forgotten a key player, and David Kelly was that.

Do you have a link that talks about Jessica Lynch's rescuers?

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr_Peel

Thank you. I knew I'd forgotten a key player, and David Kelly was that.

Do you have a link that talks about Jessica Lynch's rescuers?

Here are some ATS threads about it

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There are articles about it on the web i need to find and consolidate. It seems to be one of those stories that "vanishes down the memory hole" and is difficult to find.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Cats Falck, a Swedish journalist was doing some dangerous investigations (trafficking of high-technology and arms). The official cause of death has changed many times over the years, but the current version is that she (and her friend) died in an accident. Not so long ago they claimed that both girls were assassinated by Stasi. First they said it was an accident. Then they said they were poisioned by Stasi, placed inside a car and then dumped in the water. Then they went back to calling it an accident again. This "accident" however was very unlikely and the circumstances are just way too suspicious. I believe they were both killed and the police investigating her case were covering it up as well. I made a thread about how they were found in a car at the bottom of a canal in Stockholm. Spot On - Cats Falck Found By Psychic. She came too close to the truth and some dangerous and powerful people were involved.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

You mean Michael Zebuhr?

www.iamthewitness.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix

You mean Michael Zebuhr?

www.iamthewitness.com...

Yep! That be the one! Thanks for reminding me. I should have remembered hsi name, as when the story on ATS broke, I was extremely curious and did some digging of my own.

However, my mind has been cluttered as of late and am forgeting some things.

But thats the guy. Add him to the list.

David Kelly
Michael Zebuhr
40 biologists
Jessica Lynch's Rescuers

Theres my list of most curious and suspicous deaths that reek of cover-up and conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr_Peel
Has anyone attempted to create a list of suspicious deaths of people who have been actively pursuing NWO/Alien conspiracies and/or actively providing information on political conspiracies who have met violent or unexplained deaths?

I've come across a couple lately and I imagine there are many, many more

Phil Schneider -- claimed witness to an underground battle with 'greys' at Dulce, NM
Strangulation in his home

John O'Neill -- testified on the US hampering investigations of Bin Laden in early '01
Immolation, WTC

Professor Jeong Im -- plus 39 other microbiologists who died under suspicious circumstances 2001-2005
Stabbed in a parking garage

Hunter S Thompson -- famed author, rumored to be working on a story about the WTC collapse being brought about by explosives
Shot in his kitchen (suspicous circumstances)

More?

Hey, you forgot the latest one: Ken Lay!

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   

original quote by:elecampane

When the heck did this happen? and how?

Also If OBL is dead you can add him to the list

Lastly, Isnt Samual Bin Laden dead too? Was he not an investor in Bushs first oil company.. Arbusto Oil?

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I've been corrected (I think) by a pre-existing thread on Im and the other microbiologists. It seems there's no unifying theory of assassination.

But I'm coming up with a lot more people...

it seems a whole bunch of folks (Marine Aviation) were moved out of the section of the Pentagon that was hit just the weekend before the attack. The people left in there were presumably sacrificed.

... as were some folks on the floors in WTC 7 when the fires selectively broke out there (a full city block from the twin towers). Floor 12: Securities and Exchance Commission. The fifth floor was mostly equipment... There are prople who find coincidences in the aircraft entry points into the two towers, but I for one, doubt the accuracy of a 500 MPH crash into a building by either pilot or remote control.

We'll never know much about the above, but what about individual whisltle blowers? Are they all just discredited? Or are there more who have paid a higher price?

[edit on 11-7-2006 by Mr_Peel]

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I'd like to add someone to the list. I have never, ever mentioned this to anyone in the general public outside of a couple close friends.

I will throw out the name and death circumstances and see if anyone recognizes him. He is a man I met twice and is part of the reason I was driven to research the types of topics we discuss on this site.

Peter Kudron - alledegly died in late 90s in a one-car crash in desolate area of Arizona. Family was never able to ID the body since it was "accidentally" cremated before anyone could make an ID.

Perhaps I should make a post about this man on the Skunk Works forum and see what you all think...

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 03:39 AM
link   
What about that shootout on the Levy right after they broke in New Orleans? First breaking news was Cops vs Feds, then they changed that story to crazed gunmen real quick.

www.aztlan.net...
Among the most telling anomalies pointing to something terribly afoot is the gun battle, killing 5, that occurred at the breached levee between the New Orleans Police Department and, what have now been identified as US military agents. An Associated Press report, which has now disappeared, stated that at least five USA Defense Department personnel where shot dead by New Orleans police officers in the proximity of the breached levee.

This guy has a good compilation on some of the oddities...
neverknwo.gnn.tv...

Then of Course the creepiest thing I have ever heard a City Official Say in Public...
"If the CIA slips me something and next week you don't see me, you'll all know what happened." -NO Mayor Nagin

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Hey, what about that guy who apparently invented a more efficient method of electrolisys, which could be used to power a water car. ATS Skunk Works had a thread about this about 2 months ago:
Water car inventor murdered

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
well heres one 'hot off the press'....

neil coulbeck, who was questioned in connection with the enron scandal was found dead a few hours ago...

www.guardian.co.uk...

of course its going to be ruled a suicide

3 uk nat west bankers are due to be extradited to the us for trial tomorrow

[edit on 12-7-2006 by justyc]

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Are we only looking at people that actualy died or also the guys that had documented attempts made on their lives like Mike Ruppert?

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
joe vialls

senator wellstone

the entire kennedy clan

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by elecampane

And Neil Coulbeck, Federal witness in the Enron case.

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join