It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We ARE winning the war on terrorism!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Hey, this is all the means to throw away the thread without the questions being answered. Let's temper it down so that the questions can finally be answered.

In all my history posting, there is always a general pattern of behavior when people are asked simple questions that to answer would end all confusion, therefore proving their issues are incorrect. We are not interested in their interests. We are interested in the Constitutional system surviving. The more it is attacked is the more not just liberties are lost, but lives are lost. The last accusing post against the "liberals" was a technique used to evade the simple questions.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
RHETORIC ONE-A:

But then, don't ever let my facts get in the way of your liberal rhetoric.

This is a strawman argument that cannot be answered with facts. No amount of facts or real information will satisfy its (il)logic.

I'm glad to see that people are getting it--that others just come here to muddy the waters.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
If he was concerned about FACTS he would answer the simplest of questions. What he and others have to then do is to babble till damnation day that everyone else in a free country must not know that a conspiracy exists, even though there is some mental block jinx and magic around simple questions they will not answer. They wage this persistent ideological war and will not tell us yet in a free country that we must not know that one really exists.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Does anyone agree with my idea of actually dropping and giving these people education instead of bombs? I am positive it costs much less than precision guided high explosives, and the intention behind the deed could earn alot of respect from the international community, as well as possibly turnout some of these alleged terrorists?

Why shouldn't we give it a shot? We must grow beyond our ego's our thirst for revenge, and begin to forgive and educate. Otherwise we will never move beyond the current cycle we are in.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
The Iraqis are but the first wave of global depopulation. Ultimately the American citizens whose "rebel soldiers" were killed off in Iraq while begging for body armor, will be victimized also. From the angle that heaven and members of the other worlds are looking at this drama would conclude, the American citizens themselves actually will deserve what they are going to get. While those soldeirs were begging for body armor with the persistent babblers demanding we must not know that a conspiracy exists, we sat back and let them die. We are still guilty in making the wisdom that is guiding us back to the Inquisitions continue to deceive us. Those with the wisdom against " conspiracy theories" allowed this to go on without stop and even prevented people from appealing to stop this treasonous insanity, by accusing those who wanted the troops to be protected of "not supporting the troops."

We are now still guilty because we still allow them to have a place on all free systems of discussion.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Right.... anyways I believe, and so do many others that a good education is the foundation of any stable society. We need to rain down an endless barage of educational texts upon known insurgent regions and give our missles some time off.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
The best place to make critical diagnosis is right here against the people who put the entire American population on the suspects list because they failed to protect us.

That includes the one who struggles to sell our ports over to those who had involvement with 911 over the graves of 3,000 people who were denied the protection they paid high taxes for.

Even in this situation, the ones crying, "Conspiracy theory" prove there is one, and offer no help.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   
>Does anyone agree with my idea of actually dropping and giving these people education instead of bombs?

This assumes the existence of a common shared Westernized civil/civilized 'mindset' that is the furtherest thing from the truth in the world outside of the West.

The world is for the most part a savage savage place...

And one needs to look no further the constituents of the so called United Nations Human Rights Commission... Or their latest 'work product' a resolution that would lay the entire burden of the current situation in the Gaza Strip solely on the doorstep of the Israelis.

It also assumes that there is no such thing as the Islamic Revolution mindset being implemented on a world wide basis with extreme force and death on a massive scale.

In summary, not realistic of what is out there and what is happening on the ground.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Virtually everyone have always been venturing opinions. And virtually everyone has been working to cloud up the simple questions that demand simple answers. Opinions have not been helping us, lest we ask you the same simple questions.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Oh yes golemina, of course the bombs are our best resource and that is our only solution, of course actually trying to teach anything without using missles, guns, and death will fail utterly I am sure.

How about giving it a shot before you decide it wouldbe pointless eh? You must believe that our current tactic of death, destruction, and mayhem is working just fine in the world to curb global terrorism in order to outright reject such a proposal. That my friend, is primitive thinking. Violence is obviously the result of humans who decide that is too difficult to think, or are unable to think further. Yes this includes terrorists.

However, as a civilization that has a higher understanding of technology and the world, it is our duty to pass this education on to these people instead of bombing them because we can not think of any further way to appease them. I think using these non-violent tactics could go a long way to realistically addressing the global plight of terrorism. This is of course assuming the whole situation is a result of primitive thinking attempting to force itself upon our civilised world like our elected officials and the media would like us to believe.

Either way, my proposal would cost a fraction of what it would to be dropping bombs, and the outcome is we could very well have many of these insurgents legitamately turning their lives around and joining society granted that we forgive them for their pasts and give them another opportunity.

Of course those of you who believe these people could never ever change their lives, despite the fact you have never EVER met any single one of these people just goes to show how judgemental and most likely prejudice many may be against a certain group of people. Education and forgiveness is the key. A continued campaign of violence, death, and mayhem is the thinking of primitive minds.

The Western world did not get to its prominence today as a result of continued violence and shoving education to the side. We will not end terrorism and integrate the society in our sights using that method either.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I do agree education is the key to solving many of the world's problems.

I've written congressmen on numerous occasions requesting action to make
higher education a standard for all American citizens demonstrating a desire to learn.

If we were not squandering billions after billions of taxpayer dollars on The War on Terrorism, The War on Drugs, and The War on our civil liberties, we could afford to provide the best education
possible for all our children.

Those who manipulate the masses depend on ignorance to achieve their goals.

When I see someone using the term " YOU LIBERALS " it just tells me how well
they have succeeded in their art of deception.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Everyone still has merely been venturing opinions. I am here showing how that is part of the problem. If you want to solve any of the problems, I want you guys to plainly tell me and everyone else here what the questions I gave were. I don't want any of you guys to more babble that we must not believe there is a conspiracy to then more prove that there is one.

What are the questions I am asking.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by tmac100
Everyone still has merely been venturing opinions. I am here showing how that is part of the problem. If you want to solve any of the problems, I want you guys to plainly tell me and everyone else here what the questions I gave were. I don't want any of you guys to more babble that we must not believe there is a conspiracy to then more prove that there is one. What are the questions I am asking.

What I think you are saying here is that opinions are nice; but they don't solve problems.

ONLY FACTS lead to the solving of problems. ALL the dysinformation and mysinformation we are subject to, make it categorically impossible for us to put our heads together and solve ANY problem, because we seriously don't know what our actual conditions are.

The media are not talking about reality. They are spinning stories about processes, procedures, policies and politics. And there's no way for an intelligent readership to respond to "endless process" that goes nowhere.

If we are going to know what is true, we must 1) throw OUT the teevee and dig for our news (which most of us are already doing); 2) find people we trust near us to cooperate in promoting survival; 3) back out of the macro-economy and join a micro-economy; 4) mobilize, because we don't know exactly where the "HITS" are going to whack us; 5) be prepared to take care of our extended family, in the process, because anybody, caught out in the cold, is vulnerable. And most of us won't have jobs, won't be able to get jobs when the shift hits the fan.

Just throwing out some ideas here.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Powerfully said, and, although vague, there is something I like about the charisma of that reply.

I am yet demonstrating that our struggle is not as hard as it appears. Except for the fact that systems are strong to hush up the truth, the truth was always around and always there. My questions are simple enough to show what the problem is. The problem is mostly on the inside that made Bush's Administration unique.

We don't even see him being impeached without impeaching the Supreme Court that first elected him out of paranoia for vote verification. We don't see him being impeached without the Congress both Republican and Democrat that saw him make the most historic, unprecedented and embarrassing mistakes and then yet tell us the whole farm must be put in his hands over the graves of thousands!

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
The whole thing is so profoundly FISHY, we have to wonder who's really behind it.

You see, I don't believe that Dubya is doing anything but stand there in photo ops with words on paper that others have written. He's simply very confused and not leading at all, not even leading himself to coherence. We're thus at ANARCHY, already.

This is why I feel we need to organize ourselves into small groups focused on survival.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Confusion and division are the favorite tools of those who manipulate the masses to get what they want.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by joshai2334
I don't believe that Dubya is doing anything but stand there in photo ops with words on paper that others have written. He's simply very confused and not leading at all, not even leading himself to coherence. We're thus at ANARCHY, already.

This is why I feel we need to organize ourselves into small groups focused on survival.

That is not true. In Bush's Inauguration, he spoke these words:

January 2001
"Sometime tonight we are called to do great things. But as a saint of our times has said, everyday we are called to do small things with great love."

Those were the words of Jose Maria Escriva, who is the founder of Opus Dei, a militant Catholic order bent on destroying this free system and bringing back the Inquisitions. This group is mostly focused on the media, and that's why we believe even most of those on our website, upon viewing people posting that all non-Catholics must die, replaced showing us the hate content in those words to accuse those who exposed it with hate, are they. They worked relentlessly and would not answer our questions just like here.

Bush was sending signals to the vast army of treason, showing them that he was on their side.

Another code comes when Bush said, "A good Commander-in-Chief must not waver." Bush, in fact did waver alot, but what he never wavered on was his fantastic fascination in restoring the Inquisitions despite all the vast evidence that shows freedom is the way to go. Every form of imperfection we have yet seen in this present system of freedom actually came about through their interference and infiltration.

He is saying, to remain loyal to the New World Order, he and his army must remain hard-headed and ignore every evidence around them that demonstrates that all not Catholic should be spared and won to the faith only by persuasion and by evidence. People are wooed into heaven by Christ knocking on the door of every heart. No one is detained or tortured into heaven.

[edit on 8-7-2006 by tmac100]

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   

That is not true. In Bush's Inauguration, he spoke these words:

January 2001
"Sometime tonight we are called to do great things. But as a saint of our times has said, everyday we are called to do small things with great love."

Sometimes in life we are called to do great things. But as a saint of our times has said, every day we are called to do small things with great love. The most important tasks of a democracy are done by everyone.

www.whitehouse.gov...

Just to be accurate.

As for your quote, I can't seem to find it here:

www.escrivaworks.org...

Or here:

www.josemariaescriva.info...

Why is that?

[edit on 8/7/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
WOW! Someone came to be accurate, but was silent when the simplest of questions were being asked and the simplest of common sense violated! Even to the point of being asked what in the Patriot Act is new when all of its provisions can be found in the Inquisitions!

Still where is a comprehensive record of the words of Josemaria Escriva? Who then is that "great saint of our times" that Bush refers to? Is there any similarity between the principles of the Patriot Act and the Inquisitions?

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by joshai2334

That is not true. In Bush's Inauguration, he spoke these words: January 2001 --

Those were the words of Jose Maria Escriva,... Bush was sending signals to the vast army of treason, showing them that he was on their side.

Another code comes when Bush said, "A good Commander-in-Chief must not waver."

He is saying, to remain loyal to the New World Order, he and his army must remain hard-headed and ignore every evidence around them that demonstrates that all not Catholic should be spared and won to the faith only by persuasion and by evidence. People are wooed into heaven by Christ knocking on the door of every heart. No one is detained or tortured into heaven.

Agreed. Bush displayed his loyalty to other values. Okay, then why should we NOT associate and cooperate with a view to surviving, since it is quite apparent to YOU (and myself) that Bush's motives are not about preserving the Constitutional form of governance nor prospering the American people ...

Why do you OBJECT to forming non-corporate (untraceable based on trust alone) associations and cooperating to survive? It does not make sense.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join