It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti gravity applications

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Just so you know anti grav is possible alright and it's in developing stages right now.
So the good news we will have anti gravity, and not long from now.
My question is what kind of market exists for such technology? I guess the biggest application will be in near earth orbit developments.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
is there possibly a link on this.
I would like to read up on this a bit.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Why would A_gav only have applications in space? Could you imagine the consumer market!!! I find it ironic that the first poster to a thread entitled 'Antigravity applications' is someone called Lardo. You could have Yoda's floating seat, people doing real supermans, remote controls that float so you never lose them, the list goes on!!

Space based, would it be possible for AG to simple lift the orbiting body into space? Instead of wasting so much money on the booster stage/s. But then everybody could send satellites into space, and it would get too crowded, I guess.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Anti grav will be suppressed, or introduced sloooowly because of the massive affects it would have on the world as a whole. It would destroy the economy as we know it, which is greatly dependant on oil for transportation etc. Powers will fall and new ones will emerge. With the dominance for power, come wars. Imagine the power one would hold if he/she/country was the only one in possession of such technology. Imagine the obsoleteness of current technology that depends on gravity!

As for the applications of anti grav, they are endless. Most of our technology we use in everyday life, is based on the limitations of gravity. However, until we find a better source of energy, the applications may be limited.

I do believe anti grav will be here one day, but not for a long while because of time it will take to introduce such technology.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Something for the readers of this thread. It varies in explanation to different opinion's and reverse technology with such greats as Bob Lazar,ect.Hope you enjoy it, quite informative to say the least.

ANTI-GRAVITY, ANTI-MATTER: A DISCUSSION OF PROPULSION TECHNOLOGIES AND BACK-ENGINEERING

www.zamandayolculuk.com...

here's another on a more "scientifical fact-finding" disclosure for who is involved with the developement's of such technologies.

At this time, I am aware of the existence of ten kinds of special-technology advanced aerospace platforms [mil-speak for craft], all incorporating antigravity technology in some form. These ten are:
the Northrop Grumman B-2 Spirit Stealth Bomber
the Aurora
Lockheed-Martin’s X-33A
Boeing and Airbus Industries’ Nautilus
the TR3-A Pumpkinseed
the TR3-B Triangle
Northrop’s Great Pumpkin disc
Teledyne Ryan Aeronautical’s XH-75D
Shark antigravity helicopter
Lockheed-Martin and Northrop’s jointly-developed TAW-50 hypersonic antigravity fighter-bomber
Before we examine these ten exotic aerospace craft, a brief overview of the different forms of generating antigravity fields is in order.

the source and the strories behind this technology:
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

[edit on 6-7-2006 by Allred5923]

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toasty
Anti grav will be suppressed, or introduced sloooowly because of the massive affects it would have on the world as a whole. It would destroy the economy as we know it, which is greatly dependant on oil for transportation etc.

Who's to say that the power plant for such a device couldn't run off of oil/gasoline?

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Interesting links. There seems to be a lot of anti gravity / space propulsion research going on!

Funny how one professor got a picture of Einstein in his office.
Secret in Anti Grav comes from Einsteins work!

The futures bright. I can not wait untill i get my ass into orbit and out of our solar system all the way to other stars.

The key is INTEGRITY. If you have a pure heart , sky is the limit

There are technologies out there, i am telling you there there! I am on the 7ths beer for today.

Interesting things are at hand!

[edit on 7-7-2006 by Freeman]

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I trust you lot have already read these two links

www.ahealedplanet.net...
www.ahealedplanet.net...

[edit on 7-7-2006 by Freeman]

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Allred5923
the source and the strories behind this technology:
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

These are excerpts from that source, emboldening is my emphasis...

9) The XH-75D or XH Shark antigravity helicopter...

So... If it runs off of antigravity... Why does it need the helicopter blades and engines...?

It was used in Gulf War’s early hours with electromagnetic-pulse/laser cannons. It literally sat mid-air, firing long-, medium-, short-range to take out antennas, towers, communications, air traffic control towers, TV dishes and centers, etc. For three hours, these three triangles [TR3-Bs] just sat there blowing up everything in sight. Then the Stealth fighters had fun for the rest of the day into the early evening next night. Then [followed] carpet bombings from high altitude B-52 Strato-Fortresses. They dumped all the old, aged Vietnam-era crap [munitions]; a third blew up and the rest [were] duds.

And no one found those two-thirds of unexploded bombs because...?

Originally posted by Freeman
Funny how one professor got a picture of Einstein in his office.

Yeah, a poster/picture of Einstein in a physics professor's office... How strange indeed...

The key is INTEGRITY. If you have a pure heart , sky is the limit

Or if you figure out the proper formulas and equations and then develop the technology to apply them...

I am on the 7ths beer for today.

And your point is...?

[edit on 7/7/2006 by cmdrkeenkid]

top topics

join